Yu-Gi-Oh: It's Time to Duel

SnorlaxShamen

Am I doing a good job?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I doing a good job?

Hey, Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker junkies welcome to my Fan-Fic Yu-Gi-Oh: It's Time to Duel The Next Generation. Unlike GX this is a literal next generation with Yugi's son and Yugi in a new tornament with enimes new and old.

*Edit-10/1*After many revisions and 3 weeks of writing the first chapter is up. I was going to put this up yesterday but the server crashed and I was incapable of doing so. Go ahead and click the link below to check the chapter out.

*Edit-10/22*Almost done with the next chapter added the title to the list below.

*Edit-11/7*All chapters redirected to DeviantArt! NOOB HATTERS! :x

[align=center]Table of Contents

Prolouge-See below

Chapter 1: A Friend and A Foe

Chapter 2: Shrooms & Dragons With No Sense of Fashion-Coming Soon

[/align]

Prologue

My name is Kent Mutou. It has been 20 years since my father, Yugi Mutou, freed the pharaoh from the millenium puzzle. I'm now enrolling in Damino High however all anyone can talk about is how great my dad is. The only friends I've had just were friends with me because of my dad. I'm a strong duelist but no one knows that. I'm always in my fathers shadow...I just hope...someday I can have friends who see me for me and not see my dad...right now it seems like an imposible dream...

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I mean, like, everyone and their grandmother have written about Yugi's son's adventure. Half of them were just out to prove who the mother was, but...

• 1 month later...

Archived