Rotom more retarded

Zeroshot

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

._. Seriously. I saw an episode recently where they showed up and were literally taken care of within 20 seconds, and then the episode got on with itself. They're a joke now, useless to the plot, and they're only possible purpose is just to have some Character-of-the-Day show off one of their Pokemon's moves.

• 2 weeks later...

As it turns out' date=' Rotom has the power to possess machines.

That's why his other forms are common household items.

Not to mention, he gets a strong attack for whatever type his new form is. (e.g. Washing Machine Rotom = Water = Hydro Pump)

[/quote']

even thouth it has cool and powerfull attacks to have those forms its just retarded

Not to mention, he gets a strong attack for whatever type his new form is. (e.g. Washing Machine Rotom = Water = Hydro Pump)

[/quote']

I believe this was already stated.

[/quote']

even thouth it has cool and powerfull attacks to have those forms its just retarded

It's not like Rotom can possess Optimus Prime. >.>

[spoiler=CAUTION! CONTAINS SPOILERS]In the game, you can enter a secret room in the Eterna Galatic Base. If you have a Rotom, and the Rotom Key (Mystery Gift) to enter the room, you can access the different forms. There is a oven, washing machine, refridgerator, fan, and lawn mower in this room. When Rotom is the first in your party, and you press A in front of one of those items, your Rotom will possess that object.

This information was taken from this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Ow0BNDxLo

For my game' date=' Pokemon Starstorm, I'm going to create a Rotom Battle Forme, where he posses a robot. (BTW, it's canon, read the platinum science dude's journal).

Is that a good idea, Zeroshot, baby?

[/quote']

[/quote']

It's not like Rotom can possess Optimus Prime. >.>

[spoiler=CAUTION! CONTAINS SPOILERS]In the game, you can enter a secret room in the Eterna Galatic Base. If you have a Rotom, and the Rotom Key (Mystery Gift) to enter the room, you can access the different forms. There is a oven, washing machine, refridgerator, fan, and lawn mower in this room. When Rotom is the first in your party, and you press A in front of one of those items, your Rotom will possess that object.

This information was taken from this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Ow0BNDxLo

Copypasta from Seribii.net sounds like. I read that yesterday

Baby' date=' we don't have to hide our love no more.

[/quote']

OhMyGodShutUpYou'reNotAltair.

=). Gay love jokes aren't necessary.

Anyway.

The possession standard fits in with Rotom being part-Ghost, which always weirded me out. =/.

Ah well. Sounds kinda cool, although I still wouldn't stop laughing at anyone competitively using a Washing Machine. :|.

Archived