Which would be a legendary first?

Ultimate Ryan

Lucario= Crap, I hate it.

Rotom= I don't like, but seems like a legend in the game just because of the music that plays in the battle scene when you first encounter him.

Arcanine= Could be a legend, but hes weak, if he was stronger and his apperance was slightly different, them maybe.

I don't think any from there should be, but if I had to pick on, it would be Arcanine.

Enjoy your day.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

There's no contest. Rotom's the only unique one.

After that, I'd say Rukario, mostly due to the Mewtwo-Ruki wars. Arcanine last, as Arcanines are in the employ of THE ENTIRE KANTO POLICE DEPARTMENT.

*slams head onto desk*

Rotom is a legendary. A weak legendary' date=' but he's a legendary none-the-less.

Arcanine, is not a legendary. You can catch a thousand growlithe and evolve them all with fire-stones and what do you have? A thousand Arcanine's. All of which would get their a**es handed to them by a Starmie, Gyarados or various other water pokemon (also, not legendaries).

LUCARIO IS NOT A LEGENDARY. Where are people getting confused about this?

Just because the movie makes him out to be one, doesn't mean he is one. How do you obtain a Lucario? You get an egg from a hiker looking guy, walk around alot, it hatches into Riolu, and you make it happy with you during the day. There, now you have a Lucario.

Easy way to remember what is a legendary and what isn't.

Legendary traits:

1) It cannot breed to make itself. (for evolve-into-another, see trait 5)

2) It cannot be found more than once in your game version. In the case of egg obtained or event obtained pokemon from NPC characters, refer back to trait 1.

3) If the only way it can be obtained is through cheat codes (reference, Mew, Celebi, and Arceus), it is most definitely a legendary.

4) If it was classified under the legendary category in previous game versions, it is a legendary.

5) LEGENDARY POKEMON DO NOT EVOLVE. In the case of Kangaskhan and a handful of other pokemon that do not evolve, refer back to traits 1 and 2.

Now, there should be no further questions on what is a legendary and what is not.

[/quote']

Fixed for Manaphy. Anyway, this is pretty much right. If I could choose between Lucario and Arcanine to change them into a legendary, I'd choose Lucario. ^^

Lucario: He appeared on a movie....which is usually supposed to be reserved for legendaries to appear

>< pokemon 2000 had all 250 at the time or do you mean as in main character

................ oh wait 3 had all 25 (at the time) Unknown and they are the only pokemon you can get in their structures in the games

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Arcanine as he is my faverite pokemon.

See, that's not valid reasoning. Applying opinion to fact is utterly unreasonable, and is therefore accepted only as a sign of ignorance.

Archived