If You Could Change Anything What Would it Be?

Dad

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd change my T.V.

It only gets 2 channels.

Lucky I only get one channel on my personal TV(a Janapese news channel and I live in Illinois so how is that possible)

Wtf, Japanese news station? You must have an exlusive hack!!!

No, seriously, Idk, lol.

~Xemnas

I'd change my T.V.

It only gets 2 channels.

Lucky I only get one channel on my personal TV(a Janapese news channel and I live in Illinois so how is that possible)

Wtf' date=' Japanese news station? You must have an exlusive hack!!!

No, seriously, Idk, lol.

~Xemnas

[/quote']

I don't. I just plug in any antenna (even a paperclip) and that is the only station I get.

I've got one....

My understanding of Logic and the world around me. With the innate Emotion I have it creates a nasty friction within my mind and renders me socially and spontaneously inept. That which I dread for I cannot function normally....

Have a life resembling the one of my main character's from my unpublished, unpolished, still untitled story i'm writing...(3+ years now? lol?) If I'm gonna have weight on my shoulders, I had better at least get something out of it. Also, I could reshape the world. It and the people living in it are so deformed right now, it shouldn't even be considered civilized. Fatcats eating lobster & steak for dinner while discussing stocks and trades, while whole villages in Africa starve to death.

[spoiler=summary of his story]

14 when the story starts, first scene he's walking home with his girlfriend on his birthday. They get to her house and his friends are all there for a surprise event, all nice n' stuff. He has a friend, Roy, who lost his parents in a car crash. The next day, the main charatcer (Alister), Roy, and Al's GF (named Casey) go back to their house after school for the weekend. They notice something's wrong when they get there and feel an ominous prescence, emanating from the downstairs. They all go down there to find a stained-glass window full of dark colors. It breaks, they get sucked in. (at this point) It seems Roy is changed into an insanely powerful monster, Casey vanishes and he gains strange powers. Additional strength, power to weild darkness in small amounts, and a Handgun. The plot thickens when you find Casey but not Roy, go through a few trials, find out Casey's dad is behind all of this, and then things get complicated when he reaches the real "Window" and really begins his story. Long enough for ya? lol

=/ I would change the sad and sorry state of the world. Cannot specify exactly what I'd change' date=' as there are a lot of things that need changing, but that's the general scheme of it.

[/quote']

Population Congestion.

Thats it....

I'd make myself God's God.

That's like super-omnipotence right there.

You have to create a god first before you can become better than it. At this point, you just wrote yourself out of existence.

I would thus, create a god that has a magical playlist that plays music FROM THE FREAKING SKY whenever I want, and whenever you want too. :D

Also, if I just created a god to play music, did I just make Tea Super OmniPotent?

Now we're in for it....

Archived