Dr. Felgrand's Help

DarkForce™

Did you like your session/Will you recommend me to other members?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Did you like your session/Will you recommend me to other members?

• Yes I liked my session
    • No I did not like my session
    • Yes I will recommend you to other members
    • Yes I will recommend you to other members

Hello. If you are reading this it means one of three things.

1- You need someone to talk to and you're scared to talk to a mod.

2- You're really bored.

OR 3- You like my name. LOL.

Here you can talk to me about any problems you have about this site or life and you dont want to ask anyone else.

RULES:

1. It is 3-10 points for a session.

2. If you are having trouble with anything you must ask for a certain period in wich we will talk about the problem. (I will decide if the time is good)

3. When we talk you may NOT change the subject, just tell me if it gets too personal.

4. After our time session is up I will tell you wether or not we need to continue talking or if anything else is bothering you.

5. After I give you what you have asked for you might recieve a gift from me VIA PM.

If you care to assist me in talking with others fill out this form:

Username:

Nickname(If you want one):

Your strengths in "Psychology":

*I will give you however many points as payment for helping as I deem neccesary.

Assistants:

1. Kale (Co-Advisor)

2. Duwo5 (Co-Advisor)

3. Cyber Altair (Assistant Co-Advisor)

4. The_Prince_of_Death

5. Pikachu

Session Times:

1. The_Prince_of_Death (Finished)

sry 4 spam

but r u serious

i bet he is. ^_^

-----

i am willing to take up as the first assistant.

i am sure with someone as reputable as i am, you wont hesitate very long. i am not sure how many people will take you seriously, as you havnt been on the forum too long. but i have gotten around.

Time: anytime, PM me.

Price: free.

strength in Psychology: logical reasoning, and the ability to make anyone feel better. ^_^

i want to help my friends here. talk to me when you like. ^_^

if you would like me in here, just say so.

Your in.

Why' date=' thank you. ^_^ and co adviser? Awesome. ^_^

Notice to all readers: the doctor is in. Pm me at any time for help from Dr. Iszarc.

HOLY CRAP. DR. PHIL HAS ARRIVED ON YCM.

This thread is going to deliver, I can tell.

I bet so. ^_^

Ok if you say so. last year in October I lost a life purpose(not exactly) that can't be brought back. my pets were taken from me and uthenized the same day' date=' when I never knew they were uthenized 'til March.

[/quote']

I'm sorry... :( I know how you feel, I had my dog taken from me the same way.

What would you like me to help you with about it?

not sure, I can cope with any death but there is this feeling I cant shake. The way I cope is by forgeting instead of remembering wich doesnt really work sometimes. My pets were my only friends until that day then they were memories that will never be forgotten. I kind of had a life purpose then but now I really dont know what my purpose in life is.

not sure' date=' I can cope with any death but there is this feeling I cant shake. The way I cope is by forgeting instead of remembering wich doesnt really work sometimes. My pets were my only friends until that day then they were memories that will never be forgotten. I kind of had a life purpose then but now I really dont know what my purpose in life is.

[/quote']

You lost your pets, and now you feel empty, right?

I think I know what you are feeling from experience. But what I did to fix it was to get a new pet, and it has worked.

What you need is something to surrogate the feeling of your pet that you lost, something that gives you as much joy that those pets of yours did. When you find that and place it in your heart, it should make you feel whole again and make you feel that you have purpose.

Unfortunately you can't get pets for free. :(

But the easiest thing would be to put yourself in something you like, maybe a sport, perhaps?

I'm not of the greatest skill here, afterall I am only a teen, but that is the best I have. ^_^

I've lost many pets in the past mostly from old age or sickness, so thats why I can cope with the death part, just like when one of my uncles died the day of his birthday because the doc said he was clear from illnesses. If I get another pet then I won't feel right because it like making the remembered memories forgotten.

I've lost many pets in the past mostly from old age or sickness' date=' so thats why I can cope with the death part, just like when one of my uncles died the day of his birthday because the doc said he was clear from illnesses. If I get another pet then I won't feel right because it like making the remembered memories forgotten.

[/quote']

I'm sorry for your uncle. :(

Getting a new pet will make you remember, but only for a short time. Soon you will cope, and much better. I speak from experience on this one.

But still, pets cost money....

So I'm not entirely sure how to help without money cost,,,

Ive done the same thing in the past where I use to like allowed animals so me and my mom got cats, but then we had to move to a place tat wouldnt allow animals. one year later we moved again and got a friendly visit rom a stray cat she became a pet then she had babies....so on and so on....then one day we found anoter stray in our house and she bacame a pet too. then one year and two months later a cat just walks into our house and calls it home(apparently he was someone elses cat since he was so friendly) then two years later their all gone(october).

Ive done the same thing in the past where I use to like allowed animals so me and my mom got cats' date=' but then we had to move to a place tat wouldnt allow animals. one year later we moved again and got a friendly visit rom a stray cat she became a pet then she had babies....so on and so on....then one day we found anoter stray in our house and she bacame a pet too. then one year and two months later a cat just walks into our house and calls it home(apparently he was someone elses cat since he was so friendly) then two years later their all gone(october).

[/quote']

That is quite a story. :/

The only thing I can see to eliminate this loss you are feeling is too fill it with something else. Whether it is another pet of something else, once you have filled that place you should feel better.

Archived