~RE:Digimon Chronicle~CHAPTER 3 ADDED.

Arekku_Koro

[align=center][spoiler=Chapter 1: How can you protect something that bleeds code?]~RE:Digimon Chronicle~

Chapter One: "How can I protect something that bleeds code?"

----------7:35 AM, Hikimoto Junior High School--------

"Ha! What a pathetic creature." Kouta laughed at his friend Marco, as he beat his kuwagamon for the 50th time this week.

"R-Really? I thought... I thought I was getting better..." Marco replied, sadness in his eyes.

"Let me do you a favor!" Kouta said. He picked up Marco's Pendulum, and pressed the reset button.

"Wha-What did you do that for???" Marco screamed. "You killed Kuwa-chan!"

"Don't name your digimon. Their just data." Kouta replied.

"I...I HAVE to protect Kuwa-chan! He's my only Digimon!"

"How can you protect something that bleeds code?" Kouta smirked.

"Quiet down, class, it's time for today's lesson." Kouta and Marco's teacher replied.

----------12:45 AM, Kouta's Bedroom------------

Kouta was shivering in his sleep, nightmare's abound.

"He's ready." A cloaked figure said, sitting on Kouta's windowsill.

"I hope your right.." I big, bulky cloaked figure replied.

----------12:46 AM, The Digital World----------

"Oww.... Where am I?" Kouta said, awakening in a large desert that seemed to stretch out for miles.

"Kouta-san! It's Me!"

Kouta looked at the strange creature. It was hairy enough to be a dog, but stood up on 2 legs. He was hunched back, a bit. Kouta was shocked at the beast. It was his Digimon, only de-volved!

"D-Dorumon?" Kouta was distraught at his de-volved digimon. "Than that means... I'm in Digi-World???" Kouta screamed, and than ran around the desert until he was satisfied with himself.

"Nice one, Kouta-kun." Dorumon said, hiding a grin.

"H-How do I get home?"

"You probably don't."

"Y-You Idiot!" Kouta readied his fists, about to punch dorumon in his beak/face.

A large explosion distracted the two. Out from it emerged a digimon Kouta was quite familiar with: Kawagumon.

"You where the one who killed me, Kouta. Now, I'm going to Kill you!" Kuwagamon was enraged. He charged forward.

"Get on my back, Kouta!" Dorumon yelled.

Kouta jumped onto Dorumon's back, and ran as fast as Dorumon's pudgy legs could.

"Kouta, give me orders!" Dorumon demanded.

Kouta felt around his pocket for his pendulum. For some reason, the blank screen displayed a large "X" on it.

"Use the X-Cast, Kouta!" Dorumon yelled.

"X-Cast!"Kouta screamed. "Metal Cannon!" Kouta cried. Dorumon blasted a metal cannonbolt from his mouth. It hit kuwagumon in his face, rendering him unconscious.

"Wha-What the heck was that?" Kouta asked.

Chapter One: End.

[spoiler=Chapter 2: Yes, and I'm here to kill you.]

~RE:Digimon Chronicle~

Chapter 2: Yes I am, and I'm here to kill you.

Kouta had an astonished look on his face. Dorumon had belched up a cannonball! Smoke was still being emitted from Dorumon's mouth, and Kouta was fearful for his life. Kuwagamon lie on the ground, seemingly dead. What's worse, Dorumon had no idea he did anything. The confused look on his face gave Kouta shivers.

"H-Hey, Dorumon... Are you alright?" Kouta asked, stepping back from the metal-vomitting beast.

"Ya, I'm fine." Dorumon said, "I guess the X-Cast took a toll on Kuwagamon. He looks almost...dead!" Dorumon stated, the worry showing in his face.

Suddenly, kuwagamon's body disintegrated. Kouta looked in awe. Not a single remnant of the vicious beast remained.

"H-He dissapeared!!!"Kouta cried. That made Dorumon... a murderer!

"Ya. The X-Virus must have hit em'." Dorumon said, halfheartedly.

"X-X Virus?" Kouta was appaled at Dorumon's apathy at the digimon's death.

"Yggdrassil, our god, released the X-Virus to kill us all off. He says this Digiworld is filth, and it needs to be decimated." Dorumon said, shrugging. Well, the best shrug a monster with birdlike arms could do.

"Than how are you still here?" Kouta asked, disbelievingly.

"The X-antibody. It's a vaccine that can negate the will of god."

"You could be a car salesman, the way you talk things up..." Kouta responded.

"Or a used Machinedramon Salesman." Dorumon toyed with the thought.

"They have those?" Kouta said, jokingly.

The two laughed, in spite of the tradgedy of Kuwagumon.

"Laughing, are we boys?" an omnious voice chimed in from the background of the seemingly endless desert.

The figure was tall and lean, a sword and cannon in hand. Robotic was the only word Kouta could use to describe the beast.

"Omegamon?" Kouta asked. There was a neighborhood legend about a kid who actually raised an Omegamon, although many doubted this and passed it off as an urban legend.

"Yes. And I'm here to kill you." He said, letting the cold words echoe in the wind.

"Crap" Kouta thought.

[spoiler=Chapter 3: I'm better than you. I'm Metahuman!]

~RE:Digimon Chronicle~

Chapter 3: I'm better than you. I'm Metahuman!

Omegamon had made his point. If it weren't for the fact that Kouta went before he went to sleep, he would have peed his pants.

"Way to make an entrance, Omegamon." Said a manly voice behind Omegamon's massive bulk. "Sorry, but we haven't properly introduced ourselves. My name is Shinji. And this big lug is Omegamon. Shinji had silver hair, that spiked up like it was an explosion of top of his head. His bangs shined in the Desert sun, and his Shades sparkled is a way that made Kouta fear AND respect him.

"S-So you wont kill me?" Kouta asked.

"No. Were going to kill you even worse than before." Shinji replied, cold as ice.

"Crap." Kouta had been using that phrase alot lately. It was justifiable.

"Omegamon, begin the enclosed space." Shinji commanded.

Omegamon focused on the ground beneath his feat. He thought the numbe "1101110101" and looked for a portal. He opened the space, and Kouta, Dorumon, He, and Shinji where transported inside it.

"W-What the heck?" Kouta was shocked. The desert dissapeared, and was replaced by a blue room with no doors. Binary code was flying around the room at an abrupt pace.

"Omegamon made an enclosed space. He hacked the digital world and found a portal to this place. There's no way out, so you can't escape."Shinji replied, cool as ice. Again.

"So where backed into a corner." Dorumon said. He hadn't spoke in a while, so Kouta was releaved to hear his voice.

"Looks like fighting is or only option." Kouta said.

"Omegamon, use Slash Cannon!"

Omegamon plunged forward Dorumon so fast he didn't even see it coming. He fell onto the ground, data pouring from his wounds.

"Dorumon!" Kouta cried out.

Kouta had had enough. He felt his pendulum shaking. It changed it's color to deep purple.

And Dorumon was no more.

But Dorugamon was.

[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived