Rate a Card Day 5: Element Hero Stratos

How would you rate it:

ELEMENTAL HERO STRATOS

Type: Effect Monster

Effect: When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can select and activate 1 of these effects: ● Destroy Spell or Trap Cards on the field up to the number of "Elemental Hero" and "Destiny Hero" monsters you control (not including this card). ● Select and add 1 "Elemental Hero" or "Destiny Hero" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Excellent for an E-Hero deck. I used it and it works fine.

I give it a 9/10.:D

Okay, first... Don't make a new thread every day for this. It just spams up the forums with old threads that noobs will bump in a month. Keep it in one thread.

As for the card, it is a fantastic card. As chaoserver said, +1 with 1800 ATK. That means it owns all but beatdown and skill drain. Oh, and of course, reaper, mallon, and Girl...

But still. That's pretty damn good.

Its limited to one for a reason. Damn' date=' again, I have nothing more to say that hasn't been said. :(

[/quote']

Damn, I didn't know it was limited!:x And you shouldn't say anything at all because YOU get annoying eventually.:x So don't say anything else, damn it!

??? I have this really strong urge to tell you to shut up. But I'll say this instead.

If you don't have anything good to say, take your fingers off the keyboard.

Uhh' date=' from what I've seen, he hasn't done anything. And you just seem to be provoking us.

[/quote']

He started cussing. I wasn't even trying to start trouble.

"Damn" is not a cuss, it is a word that is used when one sees something amazing (as in "DAAAUUM") or is dissapointed ("Damn").

... I wasn't even TALKING TO YOU, I was dissapointed that Chaos went and said whats I was gonna say and then left me with nothing else to contribute. Well anyway, its no big deal, its just a post.

Archived