Closed

OmegaDragon

Im advertising for Yorobot's Fan-Fic So check the Fan fic Section Today!And sign up Rules:

Yorobot Wrote:

I just got the idea of a fanfic with... some of the users on this forum! But first, I need forum users who enter these rules:

1. Having created more than 40 cards (They then choose 40 cards they made, it will be their deck). No side deck. It`s already hard deciding how a duel will happen, imagine if cards change between duels!

2. Must accept defeat. Forum users who accept becoming one of the 8 duelists must also choose when they lose. Only 1 forum user will have the right of being the winner. The 7 others will have to chose a losing point. Sorry, that`s how it works on tournaments.

3. Wants to be in this fanfic. If you don`t want to, then don`t give your name.

If at least 8 of all you users enter these rules, then PM with your deck, losing position (4 lose at the first turn, 2 lose at the second turn, and the 7th one lose at the third turn, and only 1 is winner).

I hope you will answer, and I hope you will be one of the players of the tournament!

Plus, you don`t decide what happens in the duel. I decide it all, I am really great atr making combos with cards I`ve never seen before.

A last detail: You can use any card you did (realistic, pop culture, others) BUT joke cards. No W. Bush, per example.

Include these details in your PM:

-Nickname

-Complete Deck

-Your losing position

-If you want to still be in the Fanfic after you lose.

Will YOU be apart of the tournament?

Archived