Would you take this deal?

Jericho

Would you take the deal?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you take the deal?

• Ok. Here is the watch, and here is tonight's Biology homework.
    • No way, man.

The question is not whether or not it is a good deal for me.

My friend has this really amazing watch. I really want it. I offered to do his homework for the rest of the school year, keep this really annoying kid away from him, and give him 3/4 of the money if I sold the watch. Would you take this deal?

Once again, this is not about if I'm getting a good deal. The question is would you give me the watch.

No,

Chances are there's some kind of centimental value to the watch. Whether it was a birthday gift, or passed down from a relative, or something along those lines. Maybe the kid busted his @$$ all summer long to save up money for that watch.

Homework for a schoolyear, keeping people away and paying me IF you sold the watch? There's no guarantee that you would give me the money in the first place, plus there's no way to prove you sold it. You could break it, lose it, stop wearing it, stop using it, or sell it and say one of those things happened and keep the money for yourself.

I wouldn't give it away if I were the kid.

Hell, no. If it's that good, then no! And why the hell would I want someone to do my homework for me? I'm not that lazy. I like doing my homework and the last minute, like I always do. And some money? Heck, keep the damn money. And some kid? I'd tell him to F-- off. Done. I'd say no.

Good day.

Hell' date=' no. If it's that good, then no! And why the hell would I want someone to do my homework for me? I'm not that lazy. [i']I like doing my homework[/i] and the last minute, like I always do. And some money? Heck, keep the damn money. And some kid? I'd tell him to F-- off. Done. I'd say no.

Good day.

Italic: Are you one of those people who are really obsessed with work?

Or does your school give easy homework?

Italic 2: Are you one of those people who donates money to random people?

Or are you just really f***ing rich?

If first, then you're.. strange. And you should find better things to do.

If second, then you're lucky. And you should work well with your life.

^This applies to both questions.

Archived