Video game poll

Archbaron Larry

Which video game company is the best?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which video game company is the best?

• Nintendo
    • Microsoft
    • Sega
    • Sony

Hey guys. You see, I'm in an argument with an idiot in my my grade about what video game co. is the best. He thinks Sony is the best, and I think Nintendo is the best. I just want to prove to him that I'm right, and to make him stop going in my face and saying: SONYS BETTER SONYS BETTER!!! Every time he sees me he does that!!! sO, UHHHHHHH (sorry, i was in caps for a moment,) VOTE AWAY!!!!!

DUDE! That avatar used to be my signature :D

Anyways, Nintendo. I grew up with it, nothing can EVER replace the days of Mario 64 and Mario Kart. Those days were the greatest EVER. Nintendo still continues to sastify me, even if the game is not as good as others. Nintendo will always be my favorite, no matter what

:mrgreen:

-Emerald Yoshi

Every System has its strong point.

But Nintendo maintains the ability to make the players have fun, not just blow a guys head off.

(Oh, Gawd i know someone is gonna quote me on that.)

The Wii doesn't have the best graphics...but guess what it out sells? PS3 and Xbox 360.

Gamers grew up with Nintendo.

Every System has its strong point.

But Nintendo maintains the ability to make the players have fun' date=' not just blow a guys head off.

(Oh, Gawd i know someone is gonna quote me on that.)

The Wii doesn't have the best graphics...but guess what it out sells? PS3 and Xbox 360.

Gamers grew up with Nintendo.

[/quote']

But deh DS outsells the Wii. SOOOOO.....:D

IMO, Nintendo is best.

DUDE! That avatar used to be my signature :D

Anyways' date=' Nintendo. I grew up with it, nothing can EVER replace the days of Mario 64 and Mario Kart.[/b'] Those days were the greatest EVER. Nintendo still continues to sastify me, even if the game is not as good as others. Nintendo will always be my favorite, no matter what

:mrgreen:

-Emerald Yoshi

Me 2. I can't replace those memories XD.

You aren't going to win the argument, and neither is he.

You are both arguing over an opinion. Opinions cannot be proven by fact, which means the argument will never end. You will have your opinions and he will have his. Your best bet is to agree to disagree and go your separate ways.

I used to think Nintendo had the best games, however, I now see that Microsoft is playing host to the best games.

Remember, its not Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo that are creating the games, they are the systems that the games are designed around. Activision, Squaresoft, Bethesda, etc. create the games.

Archived