• Science: Earth Science
    • Science: Physics
    • History
    • History: World
    • History: USA
    • Language (Specify)
    • Elective (Specify)

I absolutely love Algebra lol

Something about all those equations, and being able to recognize them. Doing 60 problems in 30min or less, and each a line long....

Yes I am a Math Geek, but only for Algebra :P

Geometrical and Trigonometrical equations are fun, but no where near as close :?

I absolutely love Algebra lol

Something about all those equations' date=' and being able to recognize them. Doing 60 problems in 30min or less, and each a line long....

Yes I am a Math Geek, but only for Algebra :P

Geometrical and Trigonometrical equations are fun, but no where near as close :?

[/quote']

Wow, lol, Algebra is easy... I like it, just not as much as you

XD

I love Math and Science as well. You guys can call me one of those Asian nerd, even though I am not Asian. But Math is so fun. Not fun... but easy. So yeah, it is kinda fun. And Physics is the best thing that happened to school. I love Physics. And Physics is the only class that I would actually spend time on projects on.

Math B. I have a weird attraction to all things linear.

Cubits.. Just.. Suck, though.

(Basically, I'm talking about mathematical graphing. =).)

Over that, I'd definitely say varied, as it's English when the theme is that of story writing, Internet Processing Technologies (IPT..) for the game designing unit, or Physics for the amount of Aerodynamic principles we encounter, plus, it basically acts as a second Math B class. Legal Studies isn't too bad, but we actually had to do this weird 10,000 word unwritten oral that essentially took place as a court role-play.

Yeah. Improvised Barrister doing. Aren't I just incredible.

Hey, Haruhi, you learn Japanese?

Odd. So did I until year 10.

Share. Yeah? =).

I like English' date=' [b']IT[/b], French and maybe Maths (sometimes I dread it)

Hi-5!

Do you sometimes dread Maths because of the teacher? Or do you sometimes do boring stuff like 4*12 all lesson? If it's one of those, I can understand. That really annoys me too. (but I've got good teachers so far).

I like French because I sit next to a smart girl (plus it's easy, xD). ^^'

I also hate English because I sit next to the most annoying girl ever. ;-;

Archived