Zack Blaze

Did You Like My Fan Fic?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Did You Like My Fan Fic?

• Stop What You Are Doing
    • It's Really Bad
    • It's Ok
    • It's Great!
    • It Is Awesome! Can't Wait To See Next Chapter!

Hello and Welcome to "Yugioh 5D's : Rise of the Synchros". This Fan Fic Features 4 Synchros in Leo's Deck.

[spoiler=Characters]

Leo

Synchro Deck

Brown Hair and Eyes.

Record = 2 - 9

Leo is new to Duel Monsters and He Isnt Very Good and He Keeps Getting Challenged. And Losing...

'Dino Dude' Randy

Dino Deck

Green Hair and Blue Eyes

Record = 45 - 0

'Dino Dude' is the best Duelist in all of Tokyo. He is undefeated. But He Has Just Challenged Leo.

[spoiler=Duel #1 - Dino Dueling]

"Lets Duel!" They Both Hollered.

"I'll go first" Said 'Dino Dude'. "I'll Play 1 card face Down and Hyper Hammerhead in Defense Mode"

"Ha that's the best you've got? Ok I'll Play Atlantean Pikeman in Attack Mode! And Ill Attack your Hyper Hammerhead!"

"Hahaha! When Hyper Hammerhead is Destroyed By Battle I can put it in my hand. And then play it in Attack mode. And I'll Attack your Atlantean Pikeman"

"I knew about Hyper Hammerheads effect. That's Why I played this"

"Wha?!?!?!"

"Negate Attack!"

"No!!!!!"

"Yes! Then I'll Activate Destructotron. And equip this card with with it. Fighting Spirit! And with an attack 1900 I'll Attack your Hyper Hammerhead! And I'm not done. I'll Attack your Life Points with Atlantean Pikeman!"

'Dino Dude' - 2300 Leo - 4000

"No! My Strategy! Oh well, It's my turn. I'll Play Magical Mallet. Which allows me Re-Shuffle my hand into my Deck, and lets me draw 5 new cards. Ill play Black Stego in Attack mode. That will do it for me."

"Ok, I'll Attack with my Pikeman!"

"Hahaha. My Stego's effect allows me to Swich him to Defense mode when he is attacked"

"So I lose a lousy 100 Life Points. Anyway I'll end"

"Ok, First I'll Play Big Evolution Pill. It allows me to Summon my Dinos Without a Tribute"

"No!"

"And I'll Play... Ultimate Tyranno!!! And Its effect allows me to Attack all of your monsters! But First Ill play Mystical Wind Typhoon! To get rid of your Spell card... Fighting Spirit!"

"No! Not that card!"

"And I'll attack with My Tyranno. And now you only have 900 Life Points Left!"

"Only 900!?!?!?"

"Hahahaha, I told you, you can't beat me!. Now my Black Stego, Finish Him Off!"

"No! I Lost!"

To Be Continued...

Ive seen better and that isnt much of a chapter, more a single duel, you need to build up your characters backgrounds, personalities ect... and lets face it if the shows were constant dueling then they would suck, but still wel ldone as far as the duel go's

but Id include the monsters stats, and make the duels a little longer then 2 rounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived