SirFlirtsALot

JerryFreelance

No offense to anyone who may fit into this category, but about 90% of people who play Yu-Gi-Oh! are complete and total losers. This game is to make you a winner, xD.

All you gotta do, is flirt with the person who posted before you. Since I haven't given this much thought, I expect it to get closed down pretty quickly. So uhh...

FLIRT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BEFORE IT GETS CLOSED!!!!

GOOOOO!!!! FLIRT WITH ME :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]I don't know but he is so handsome and i would love to...

WHOAH!!

Stop flirting, damn, this game is getting to my head, anyway, you have been acting differently, maybe he's going through puberty?

anyway, get of bhim's account, crazy hacker dude!

or if you really are bhim, then, um, act right![/align]

bhim, you are exactly right. almost everyone who plays this game is a loser. i'm not denying it. i know some people who take this game really seriously.

like these two guys at the local tournament that i go to were dueling in the Finals. and so Duelist A, lets call him 'Jeff', has 1300 LP left, and he has Jinzo and Swords of Revealing Light in play. he also has face down Mirror Force. Duelist B, lets call him 'Junior', has nothing on the field, and 200 LP left.

Junior draws, Smashing Ground's Jinzo, MST's Swords, summons Wildheart, attacks and wins.

Jeff stood up and flipped the table over and kicked Junior in the stomach.

it was actually quite funny, seein as Junior completely demolished Jeff.

but really, its just a children's card game.

bhim' date=' you are exactly right. almost everyone who plays this game is a loser. i'm not denying it. i know some people who take this game really seriously.

like these two guys at the local tournament that i go to were dueling in the Finals. and so Duelist A, lets call him 'Jeff', has 1300 LP left, and he has Jinzo and Swords of Revealing Light in play. he also has face down Mirror Force. Duelist B, lets call him 'Junior', has nothing on the field, and 200 LP left.

Junior draws, Smashing Ground's Jinzo, MST's Swords, summons Wildheart, attacks and wins.

Jeff stood up and flipped the table over and kicked Junior in the stomach.

it was actually quite funny, seein as Junior completely demolished Jeff.

but really, its just a children's card game.

[/quote']

Hahahaha oh wow.

Seriously, that is distrubing what the guy did.

[align=center]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAA

AAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/align]

Archived