CLOSED!

YamiCardMaker

Welcome to my tournament the old 1 had 16 duelists this one will only have 8 so it will be easier to do!

Episode 1- Start of a tournament

Sheppered: Hello and welcome to the start of my newest tournament. The tournament is named the diamond duelist after the prestigeous prize the Dueling Diamond this crystal will give you the power to hndle any 1 of the sacred beast cards.

Jaden: Cool but who is in this tournament anyway

Shepered: Anyone including teachers can compete the list is as follows: Jaden Yuki, Syrus Trusdale, Chazz Princeton, Hassleberry, Jesse Anderson,Vellian Crowler, Alexis Rhodes and Zane Trusdale.

Jesse: So when do we find out who we're dueling?

Shepered: All the selected duelist return here in 1 hour

Jaden: I better ready my deck.. Lets go

Syrus: Wait up Jaden

(1 hour later)

Shepered: The matches are as follows you will not know your opponent till before your match so you will have no time to prepare stratagies

Syrus: AAARRRGGH!

Zane: Fine ill crush anyone anyway

Shepered: The 1st match Syrus vs Crowler

Crowler: He he he a slacker to crush!

Syrus: No i wont lose!

Shepred: Come to the duel field in 1 hour then we shall begin

(1 hour later)

Crowler: Are you ready to duel slacker?

Syrus:Err..Bring it on

Shepered: Let the duel begin!

DUEL!

Crowler: So then whose going 1st?

Syrus: You can

Crowler: Ok I summon the trojan horse (1600) in attack mode and I play 2 cards face down

Syrus: Your face down won't work!

Crowler: Why's that?

Syrus: Becuase I activate Mystical Space Typhoon!

Crowler: I get 2 Wicked tokens as you destroyed my 2 Statue of the wicked trap cards!

Syrus: So? I summon Drillroid (1600) attack his Wicked token! Oh and did I forget to mention that my drillroid will destroy your defensive monster with his effect and that goes for both of your tokens!

Crowler: Arrggh so you still havent foiled my plan

*Crowler thinking* He he he my trjan hore will count as 2 sacrifices when I tribute him for my acient gear golem!

Syrus: Im aware of your Horse's ability so my drillroid attack!

Crowler: But both monsters will be destroyed

Syrus: Oh well!

Crowler: Are you done yet

Syrus: I play 1 card face down.. its your move

Crowler: I play my spell Graceful Charity so I draw 3 cards and now discard 2 and now I play my premature Burial to bring back my Acient Gear Golem (3000) and all I have to do is pay 800 life points

(Crowlers life points-3200)

Syrus: How did that get in your grave...WAIT graceful charity...Grr...

Crowler: Now my Golem attack

Syrus:I play my life force trap card so by paying 400 life points damage is reduced to 0

(Syrus's life points 3600)

Crowler: So what your only delaying the inebitable there is no way you can defeat my golwm HA HA HA HA

To be continuied

Next episode: Does syrus have the courage to win and more importantly does he have the cards?

Archived