Counter the above card!

Chaos Pudding

Guest Chaos Pudding

Just be sure to quote the card that you are countering. And no cards that have effects that can't be countered.

Ill Fortune Beast

(Level 5/EARTH/2500/200)

[beast / Effect]

Whenever an effect activates which includes a dice roll or coin flip, you may reveal this card in your hand to negate the effect of that card, destroy it, Special Summon this card from your hand, and activate the appropriate effect, depending on the type of effect negated:

*Coin Flip: This card gains 1000 ATK.

*Dice Roll: Once per turn, you may destroy 1 face-up card. If you do so, the Battle Phase cannot be conducted this turn.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I'm not sure you guys understand the premise here. The reason I posted a created card was so you, in turn, would also create a card that counters it. So let's start back at my card, and this time you create a card that counters it.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I think I got it...

God's Sacrifice

[Counter Trap]

Discard one monster on you side of the field to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card. This card stays on the field for 3 turns (It's effect is active for the time on the field).

(Not the best OCG' date=' but you can get what I mean.)

[/quote']

Overstaying the Welcome

Counter Trap

Chain this card to the activation of an effect originating from a Normal Spell / Quick-Play Spell / Ritual Spell / Normal Trap / Counter Trap Card that remains face-up on the field after resolution. Negate the activation and effect of that card, and destroy it. Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your Deck.

I think I get it.

There's No Such Thing As Luck

[CONTINUOUS TRAP]

Effects involving flipping a coin or rolling a die cannot be activated.

Not quite sure how that counters my card, but whatever.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Poetry of the Deceased

[Counter Trap]

All monsters level 4 and under cannot be summoned this turn.

I'm not sure you understand the mechanics of a Counter Trap.

Limit Breaker

(Level 4/LIGHT/1000/200)

[Machine / Effect]

This card's effect is treated as a Spell Speed 3 while it is in your hand. When an effect activates that prevents the Summoning of monsters, negate the effect and destroy the card, then discard this card. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, and was sent there by its effect, pay 500 Life Points to return it to your hand.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Skip Spell

[Normal Spell]

Your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap cards for the remainer of the turn.

How does that counter any card? Prevention =/= Countering.

Archived