Duels for jewels

AB72

Do you Like my fan fic  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you Like my fan fic

• Good
    • Bad

“That was embarrassing,” said Louishce, “let’s go Jose. The next morning everything was going to change.

“Look,” sighed Jeff “I think it’s time we go are separate ways.”

“How about this we duel if you win you can leave, but if I win we have to stay partners that sound good,” proposed Billy Bob Joe.

“Fine.” Answered Jeff

“Duel” they both yelled.

Jeff = 8000

Billy Bob Joe = 8000

“I go first,” yelled Jeff “I activate Blaze Accelerator set one card face down then summon Volcanic Rocket and use its affect to add a Tri-Blaze Accelerator, I end my turn.”

“New cards I see” Billy Bob Joe thought “I play this card face down set one card and call it a turn.”

“I send Volcanic Scattershot to the graveyard to use Blaze Accelerator to destroy your face down then thanks to Volcanic Scattershshots effect to take out all monsters on your side of the field and take out 1500 of your life points using Volcanic Scattershots effects. Your turn.” Said Jeff. Billy Bob Joe just stood there and did not make his turn.

“Ha that move was pathetic,” he said looking crazy “I draw.” He still stood there staring at his card. This card he thought can win me the duel. “I play two cards face down then activate heavy storm. Next I activate pot of greed. I activate graceful charity. Finally I activate card of sanctity. I activate miracle fusion to fuse my three cyber dragons to summon the cyber end dragon, then I activate share the pain so good bye cyber end and you have no more monsters now.”

“You don’t have any either.”

“But that is the point. I activate power bond to summon the cyber dark dragon.” Then all of a sudden Billy Bob Joe felt a sharp strike and the next thing he knew he was on the ground dead.

To Be Continued.

Oh yeah the set card was a cyber dragon.

“That was embarrassing,” said Louishce, “let’s go Jose. The next morning everything was going to change.

“How about this we duel if you win you can leave, but if I win we have to stay partners that sound good,” proposed Billy Bob Joe.

“Fine.” Answered Jeff

“Duel” they both yelled.

Jeff = 8000

Billy Bob Joe = 8000

“I go first,” yelled Jeff “I activate Blaze Accelerator set one card face down then summon Volcanic Rocket and use its affect to add a Tri-Blaze Accelerator, I end my turn.”

“New cards I see” Billy Bob Joe thought “I play this card face down set one card and call it a turn.”

“I send Volcanic Scattershot to the graveyard to use Blaze Accelerator to destroy your face down then thanks to Volcanic Scattershshots effect to take out all monsters on your side of the field and take out 1500 of your life points using Volcanic Scattershots effects. Your turn.” Said Jeff. Billy Bob Joe just stood there and did not make his turn.

“Ha that move was pathetic,” he said looking crazy “I draw.” He still stood there staring at his card. This card he thought can win me the duel. “I play two cards face down then activate heavy storm. Next I activate pot of greed. I activate graceful charity. Finally I activate card of sanctity. I activate miracle fusion to fuse my three cyber dragons to summon the cyber end dragon, then I activate share the pain so good bye cyber end and you have no more monsters now.”

“But that is the point. I activate power bond to summon the cyber dark dragon.” Then all of a sudden Billy Bob Joe felt a sharp strike and the next thing he knew he was on the ground dead.

To Be Continued.

“Fine.” Answered Jeff

“Duel” they both yelled.

Jeff = 8000

Billy Bob Joe = 8000

To Be Continued.

• 2 weeks later...

It's terrible, you're terrible at writing, you don't know how to play, you have no imagination, you don't seem to understand the mechanics of the English language, and you should just give up this ridiculous exercise in futility.

How's that for a comment?

“I can’t believe its been 10 years since I, the Slasher of souls, have been here, the burial of Billy Bob Joe had died. I wish I had known who killed him because I have been search of the murder for 10 long years. He is going to pay for what he has done to me, and I also need to repay for my power. Congratulations for making it through my memory without dieing you can join my collection of important souls. So with that I think I’ll take your soul now with my lucky iron sword.” With that I took a swing at him and then his soul appeared on a card. I still couldn’t believe that I have become the greatest duelist ever. You know it’s been so long I almost forgot that I have been wearing the same thing for these 10 years I have gone from a ragged teen to a vicious warrior. Now than I believe I have enough souls except I still need to take one more soul for vengeance.

“Ha I have returned.” Said a scratchy voice

“Whose there?” I asked.

“Why you have been my number 1 target forever.” The scratchy voice said again.

With that I activated my duel disk and announced, “Where ever you are let’s duel.”

“Fine.” He said

“Duel!” we both yelled

Slasher of souls=8000

????=8000

“So what’s your name and were are you anyway.” I asked.

“Right here.” A voice announced, “Also names Ojai.”

“Okay it’s your choice if you wish to lose your soul now, but on with the duel. I draw then activate polymerization to summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman. Then play this card face down your turn.” After that I just smiled at him. He grinned back at me.

“My turn,” he said triumphantly, “I draw then activate polymerization, as well, to summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman. Play one card face down then end my turn.” Ojai said grinning.

“How could we have the same exact cards in are hand?”

“We have a lot more in common then you know.”

“Stop lying we have nothing in common, my turn,” I yelled, “I draw then summon Elemental Hero Sparkman, next I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your face down, which is probably draining shield and I’m right, Now Flame Wingman his Flame Wingman Skydive Scorcher.” With that both Flame Wingman were destroyed, except I gained 2100 life points and you lose 2100 life points.

“That was weak.” Ojai said grinning with smoke still surrounding him.

Slasher of souls=10100

Ojai=5900

“Okay how about this Sparkman attack him directly.”

Slasher of souls=10100

Ojai=4300

“Your point.” Ojai said, “My turn, I draw does this card look familiar the warrior returning alive. Now return Burstinatrix to my hand then activate fusion recovery so I get polymerization and Avian back. Then I use Double Fusion so I pay 500 life points…

Slasher of souls=10100

Ojai=3800

“Now I fuse Avian and Burstinatrix to summon Flame Wingman then thanks to Double Fusion I can summon Shining Flare Wingman and with four Elemental Heroes in my graveyard my hero gains an extra 1200 attack points.” Said Ojai

Shining Flare Wingman=3700

Flame Wingman=2100

“Shining Flare Wingman attack…” Ojai said grinning.

Slasher of souls=8500

Ojai=3800

“Now Shining Flare Wingman’s effect…”Ojai Said still grinning.

Slasher of souls=6400

Ojai=3800

“I activate pot of greed so I can pick up two cards, now I activate De-Fusion so return Sparkman and Flame Wingman both in attack mode. Now both attack directly.” Ojai said.

Slasher of souls=2700

Ojai=3800

“Th... that is what I was going to do, exactly. The second I thought my planned you played step by step. Oh well my turn, I draw then activate pot of greed to pick up two cards. Now I use fusion recovery to return Burstinatrix to my hand with polymerization. Next I fuse Burstinatrix and Clayman to summon Rampart Blaster in attack mode. Now I play the field spell Skyscraper. Now Rampart Blaster attack Sparkman…”

Slasher of souls=2700

Ojai=3400

“Now I play De-Fusion to break apart my Rampart Blaster so return Burstinatrix and Clayman. Now Burstinatrix attack Flame Wingman.”

“But why?” Asked Ojai. “Flame Wingman is stronger.”

“He is but thanks to Skyscraper Burstinatrix gains an extra 1000 attack points. So Burstinatrix continue with your attack.” I said

Slasher of souls=2700

Ojai=3300

“Now Clayman attack him directly. Then I play two cards face down your turn.” I said.

Slasher of soul=2700

Ojai=2500

“My go, I draw then activate Graceful Charity so three cards to my hand and two cards to the graveyard. Next…”Ojai said.

“Hold on before that I activate Emergency Provisions to gain 1000 life points at the cost of my Skyscraper magic card.” I said

Slasher of souls=3700

Ojai=2500

“Okay but continuing I activate the field spell Skyscraper 2-Hero City. Now by using its effect I can summon an Elemental Hero from my graveyard so come on out Elemental Hero Neos in attack mode. Now Neos attack Clayman.” Ojai said

Slasher of souls=2000

Ojai=2500

“Very well my turn I draw then activate another fusion recovery to return Burstinatrix and polymerization back to my hand. Next I use the Warrior Returning Alive to return Sparkman back to my hand. Next I activate polymerization to fuse my Sparkman and Clayman to summon Thunder Giant in attack mode. Next I activate the field spell Skyscraper. Now Thunder Giant attack his Neos with thunder blast.” I said

Slasher of souls=2000

Ojai=1600

“I end my turn with a face down.” I said.

“My turn I draw then activate Monster Reborn to summon Neos. Next I activate Double Summon. Now I summon Neo Spacian Grand Mole in attack Mode as well as Neo Spacian Flare Scarab. Now contact fusion between the three monsters to summon Elemental Hero Magma Neos then I activate the field spell Neo Space. Next I play two cards face down then use my Magma Neos’s effect so it gains an extra 1600 attack points as well as an extra 500 attack points thanks to Neo Space. I activate Raigeki to destroy all cards on your field, next I activate Mystical Space Typhoon. Now attack him directly Magma Neos and win this duel for me.

Slasher of souls=0

Ojai=0

“How did I lose?” Ojai asked.

TO BE CONTINUED….

I'll explain that later. And slasher of souls has a background hes Jeff smarty. Also Ojai is a new charecter i'll explain about him in the next chapter.

oh yea i forgot about the random duel part. Its not random Jeff wnts revenge for killing his friend.

Your not going to ask why there decks are the same.

Sorry, but this sucks a whole lot. Agreeing with what EVERYONE above me said, and with every comment you have seemed to ignore or made fun of:

Learn to write.

Learn to write WELL after you learn to write.

You give no background, setting, description of characters, or their personalities.

The duels are random, don't make sense, and look like they were made becasue you had to. Structure them.

The ENTIRE storyline of this fic has been duel-after-duel-after-duel. The world isn't all about dueling, ya' know. People have lives; show us theirs.

Please listen to us and try harder, because this really is an Epic-fail, n00b fic.

0/10

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry' date=' but this sucks a whole lot. Agreeing with what EVERYONE above me said, and with every comment you have seemed to ignore or made fun of:

Learn to write.

Learn to write WELL after you learn to write.

You give no background, setting, description of characters, or their personalities.

The duels are random, don't make sense, and look like they were made becasue you had to. Structure them.

The ENTIRE storyline of this fic has been duel-after-duel-after-duel. The world isn't all about dueling, ya' know. People have lives; show us theirs.

Please listen to us and try harder, because this really is an Epic-fail, n00b fic.

0/10

[/quote']

Archived