My First Trainer Card

Dryad

I copyed what my brother had (his actual poketeam plus a few of his traded over pokemon from older games):

ucard.jpg

@ Sushi: True but then thats a point, you do have a choice when it comes to trainer card making, you can photoshop it and then their are the programs set up by someone for everyone to use, Okay? :) (Plus those programs wouldn't be put on sites if the people who made the programs didn't want millons of people using it.)

[align=center]The only problem about making trainer cards for me are the sprites.

Some times, I get sprites and when I delete the black background by using the fill tool with white it turns some of the pokemon outline white too because some of the outline is also black.

So then I just get p***** off and can't be bothered to do one.[/align]

[align=center]The only problem about making trainer cards for me are the sprites.

Some times' date=' I get sprites and when I delete the black background by using the fill tool with white it turns some of the pokemon outline white too because some of the outline is also black.

So then I just get p***** off and can't be bothered to do one.[/align']

I find it better to either save it, and open it (sometimes it'll have a black background still, but lots of times it won't) or when I use Psypoke's picdex, I use the Prt Scr button, and then paste and crop.

next trainer card I doing, its going to be photo shoped (I know how to make trainer cards as well I just been busy these past few days so I haven't had much time to work at a steady pace).

----------------------------------

I prefer to use the pixel pokemon I find when google searching to put into a trainer card like if I want a shiny quilava in my trainer card I would put a shiny quilava I find google searching and shrink it a bit to fit it in a poke block on a trainer card

Some times' date=' I get sprites and when I delete the black background by using the fill tool with white it turns some of the pokemon outline white too because some of the outline is also black.

So then I just get p***** off and can't be bothered to do one.[/align']

Try pasting the pic in Microsoft word first. That's what I do.

Archived