Is anyone here a Trekkie?

Freeman The Master

I grew up on Star Trek: The Next Generation, and moved forward into Star Trek: Voyager. When the series ended (sad day), I went to watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and all of the movies. I have caught a few Star Trek: TOS, however haven't taken too well to that, and I DEFINITELY will never watch Enterprise again. I watched the first season, and a few episodes of later seasons. That show is ruining what Star Trek was built upon and what it stands for.

I consider myself a huge Trek (trekkie, trekker, etc.) and love everything about the show (prior to Enterprise).

Big into the Star Trek games (Star Trek Elite Force, Armada, Armada II) and am VERY particular about how they look, act, react, etc.

As far as the Dyson Sphere against the Death Star...

The Death Star blew up because Luke Skywalker shot into a ventilation shaft.

The Dyson Sphere contains a small Solar System within it. It could suck up and the gravitational pull of the sun would sheer the Death Star to pieces. Just because it can destroy a planet doesn't mean it can destroy a Dyson Sphere. Not even the Enterprise-D could do it, and these Federation ships take on the Borg, something that the Death Star would fall to EASILY.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived