uncontorable card beta test

jorel658

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!!!!!!!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!!!!!!!

• I have the power to control them
    • its too much for me

this cards I made i cant control them even Im the one that created them :( I cant simply control these cards i made, even if its so powerful, it kills you too use it

Helmina the light of destruction

(winged beast) ******** light 3000/4000 effect

when this card is normally summoned or special summoned, it cant attack during that turn. This card can only be summoned from hand too the field by sacrifice 2 fairy type monsters on the field and this card can only be special summoned from the graveyard by removing 2 light monsters from the graveyard. during your opponents stand by phase, increase your opponents life points by half of its life points.

Helmina the darkest end

(winged beast) ******** dark 4000/3000

when this card is normally summoned or special summoned, it cant attack during that turn. this card can only be summoned from hand too the field by sacrificing 2 dark attribute monsters too the field and this card can only be special summoned from the graveyard by removing 1 light and 2 dark attribute monsters from the graveyard. During your opponents stand by phase, decrease your life points by half.

Fussion

Perfect Helmina

(winged beast) ******** light 3000/3000

[Helmina the light of destruction + Helmina the darkest end]

this card can only be summoned by the following materials. when this card is successfully summoned. This card can't be affected by spell and trap cards for 3 consecutive turns. during your opponents stand by phase, increase your life points by 1500.

WHO EVER CAN CONTROL THEM PROPERLY MIGHT JUST BE A ULTIMATE DUELIST. 8) lets see your guts out.

3. lolinternetquest.

4. You can't control text. You must be retarded.

ILL make it brief so that it would be comprehensible.

What I mean by control is using properly IN THE GAME... its not about I cant control it because of the text or something or its manipulating me because of a text again or something.

The point is USING IT PROPERLY IN THE GAME WITH A FINAL CONCLUSION OF WINNING.

DONT TAKE IT TO LITERALLY. BE MORE LOGICAL THAN MORONIC THINKING.

control also means use in a game.

Dont blame me as a retard MISUNDERSTANDING PEOPLE 8).

... was this meant to be an RP i could control a piece of cardboard anyday if

:( No its not about the card board. its about the card ( with in the game...

WHY THE HELL WOULD I BOTHER TELLING EVERYONE THAT A CARDBOARD IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its point less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I mean is using them properly so that in the end game, I would WIN.

Its not about the freaking material its use... its about content (not the text thing that tries to kill blah blah blah) you know what I mean...

You need a vication people. you a mental break or something...

Be Wise not Dumb

So, you made cards with high summoning requirements and generally bad effects, while calling them "uncontorable". (HLD would have some use with Bad Reaction, however. But that's beside the point, since it wouldn't be used in decks that ran Bad Reaction properly.) Then, you have a fusion with 3000 ATK/DEF that can't be affected by S/Ts and gives you 4500 LP after a while?

Better monsters can be summoned faster.

Archived