What's with the prices ?

I've thought about this recently, and here's my thoughts, why do people pay so much for "paper", I mean Cyber Stein is a minimum of 15 bucks, does that mean if write the stats, name, and effect of that card on some paper, toss it in card sleeves, it's worth 15 bucks, I mean seriously, you people are spending heaps of greenbacks and paper, if ya want it so bad by it at staples or something, and now before I get my crap-end flamed, I've quit yugioh

I've thought about this recently' date=' and here's my thoughts, why do people pay so much for "paper", I mean Cyber Stein is a minimum of 15 bucks, does that mean if write the stats, name, and effect of that card on some paper, toss it in card sleeves, it's worth 15 bucks, I mean seriously, you people are spending heaps of greenbacks and paper, if ya want it so bad by it at staples or something, and now before I get my crap-end flamed, I've quit yugioh

[/quote']

Dude, cyber stein is worth $3, where did you hear 15?

Don't people work thousand of hours of their life to get hold of bits of paper which are apparently worth something? Yes, I'm talking money here! I admit, there are some warped people out there that pay very large sums of money for a 'piece of card' but there's a reason why they cost so much and that's because there are so few of them!

Archived