To-be-made Pokemans Cards :P

Psytrin

This is only for my, to-be-made cards, and I will be open to any opinions about these. Also, if you have any awesome pictures for these cards, that depict the pokemon named, I'll be open to any of them. :D

THESE ARE NOT FINAL. >.> I will Edit this page if I have any updates, and will show where I edited.

---

Absol

Element: Dark

Level: 6

Type: Dark/Effect

Desription:

When this moster is in Face-up attack posistion, you can choose this monster to gain 1000 Attack points during a Battle Phase, until the End Phase. If you do so, and this card is still face-up, send this card to the Graveyard. Then, draw 1 Card.

Attack: 1900 Def: 700

---

Ralts

Element: Light

Level: 2

Type: Psychic/Effect

Description:

Once per turn, during your opponent's Battle Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points and choose one of their monsters. That monster cannot declare an attack until the next attle Phase. When this card is sent to the graveyard as a result of battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Kirlia" from your Hand.

Attack: 300 Def: 900

---

Kirlia

Level: 5

Description:

Once per turn, during any phase, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 Face-down card. When this card destroys another monster as a result of battle, or hen this card is sent to the graveyard as a reult of battle, Special Summon "Gardevoir" from your Deck or Hand.

Attack: 2200 Def: 1700

---

Gardevoir

Level: 8

Descrition:

When this card is successfully Special Summoned by Kirlia's Effect, gain 1500 Life Points. You can Tribute this monster to negate and destroy the effect of a Monster, Spell, and Trap Card that targets 1 of your cards and Special Summon this monster at the End Phase of the turn you activated this effect.

Attack: 3000 Def: 2400

---

More to come!

Peace, Psytrin.

Archived