Sideline Preperation Cards

Aelsthla-Mental

These are the cards i've used on my fanfic so far. I don't really need them rated, but OCG fixes and a shout-out if they are overpowered or anything would be nice. I suppose you can rate though if you want. Oh, and I'm debating whether to post cards for the next chapter here first and make sure they are OK. Or keep them until after the chapter as a surprise. You can have your say there as well.

Note: Any *smudged out* cards either haven't had their stats and/or revealed yet, or had an extra effect/stat I do not want to reveal at the time.

Right now, the cards are put with their owner.

Matthew's Cards

Chemicalist - Mercury Sniper

Level 3

Water

Aqua

Att: 1500

Def: 0

Eff: This effect is only active during the Battle Phase of your turn. Battle Damage to this card and this card's controller that they take from a battle involving this card becomes 0. After damage calculation, decrease the ATK of the monster that was attacked by this card by 300 points.

Chemicalist - Neon Gunner

Level 5

Light

Thunder

Att: 2300

Def: 1000

Eff: If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Chemicalist - Sodium Assassin

Level 4

Earth

Pyro

Att: 1800

Def: 200

Eff: When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's life points.

Calcium Enhancement

Equip Spell

This card can only be equipped to a "Chemical" monster. Increase the equipped monster's attack by 1000. When the equipped monster is destroyed, you can equip this card to a face-up "Chemical" monster on your side of the field at the cost of 500 life points.

Chemical-Enhanced Berserker

Level 6

Earth

Warrior

Att: 2400

Def: 400

Eff: This card is treated as a "Chemicalist" monster while face-up on the field. Once per turn, you can remove one "Chemicalist" monster in your graveyard from the game to increase this card's attack by 1000 until the end phase of the turn. If at least three "Chemicalist" monsters have been removed from the game by this effect, you can tribute this card to special summon "Chemical Mutant, Baestra" from your hand or deck.

Chemicalist - Oxygen Medic

Level 4

Wind

Aqua

Att: 1400

Def: 1800

Eff: Once per turn, you may increase your life points by 300x the amount of empty monster zone spaces.

Chemicalist - Sulfer Acidicman

Level 4

Water

Aqua

Att: 1600

Eff: When this card battles with another monster, decrease that monster's Att and Def by 100x the monster's level during damage calculation's only. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, destroy one monster on your opponent's side of the field.

Chemicalist - Lead Gunslinger

Level 4

Earth

Rock

Att: 1850

Def: 800

Eff: When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, if the destroyed monster is special summoned, halve that monster's attack and defense.

Chemicalist - Lutetium Shield Bearer

Level 6

Earth

Rock

Att: 100

Def: 3000

Eff: This card's Defense cannot be changed under any circumstances.

Periodic Plunge

Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when a "Chemicalist" monster is destroyed, special summon one "Chemicalist" monster from your deck with a level lower then the destroyed monster.

Chemicalist - Dysprosium Laserman

Level 2

Light

Rock/Tuner

Att: 400

Def: 300

Eff: You can pay 600 life points to decrease the level of all "Chemical" monsters in your hand by 1 until the end phase. When a "Chemical" monster is summoned from your hand, you can increase it's level by one until the end phase.

Chemicalist - Copper Axe Wielder

Level 5

Earth

Rock

Att: 2300

Def: 1700

Eff: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. You can remove this card in your graveyard from play during your battle phase to increase the ATK of all "Chemical" monsters on your side of the field by 500 until the end phase.

Nadel's Card's

Needle Ninja

Level 4

Wind

Warrior

Att: 400

Def: 1500

Eff: Once per turn, you can inflict 100 damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card in their hand.

Needle Barrage

Counter Trap

This card can only be activated when a "Needle" Monster on your side of the field is declared as an attack target. Negate the attack and decrease the attacking monster's attack by 500. Then, inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to half the attacking monster's original attack.

Needle Roach

Level 5

Earth

Insect

Att: 500

Def: 500

Eff: When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can send the top card of your deck to the graveyard during the End Phase to be special summoned to your side of the field in Attack Position. When this effect is activated, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's life points. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, return it to your Deck (your Deck is then shuffled).

Eye of the Needle

Field Spell

Any effect damage is doubled as long as this card remains face-up on the field. If effect damage would decrease a player's life points to 0, their life points become 1 instead.

Needle Thread

Continuous Spell

Inflict 200 damage to your opponent during each of your standby phases x200 for each of your turns this card has remained face-up on the field.

Needle Swarm

Level 2

Wind

Insect/Tuner

Eff: When this card is used in a synchro summon, you can halve the attack and defense of one monster on your opponent's side of the field. By halving the attack, defense, and level of one monster on your side of the field, you can special summon this card from the graveyard (this effect can only be used once per duel).

Needle Porthaes

Level 7

Earth

Warrior

Att: 2600

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Eff: When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x 500 points.

Erebos' Cards

Dark Shadow Knight

Level 4

Dark

Warrior

Att: 1800

Eff: When this card destroys a defense-position monster, special summon one "Dark Shadow Squire" token (1/200/300) to your side of the field.

Dark Shadow Berserker

Level 4

Dark

Warrior

Att: 2350

Eff: When this card declares an attack, toss a coin and roll a die. If heads, the attack will be on your opponent's side of the field. If tails, the attack will be on your side of the field. The monster zone you attack is determined by what you roll (from left to right). If the result is six or it targets itself as an attack target, negate the attack.

Shadow Ascension Ritual

Ritual Spell

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Ascended Shadow, Guang". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more from the field or your hand.

Ascended Shadow, Guang

Level 8

Dark

Warrior

Att: 2700

Def: 2000

Eff: *Smudged Out*

Shadow Prism

Continuous Spell

This card can only be activated if you have a "Dark Shadow" monster on your side of the field. Select one monster on your opponent's side of the field and place in on the spell/trap card zone as a continuous Spell. During your standbye phase you can destroy this card and special summon the monster targeted by this card in a battle position of your choice, then, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the half ATK or DEF of the monster, whichever is higher.

Shadow of Death

Quick-Play Spell

This card can only be activated when a monster with more attack then my remaining life points is about to inflict battle damage. All battle damage is inflicted to your opponent. Then, special summon one "Dark Shadow" monster from your deck with an attack equal to or less then the battle damage.

Dark Shadow Scholar

Level 7

Dark

Spellcaster

Eff: *Smudged Out*

Shadow Plunge

Normal Trap

When a “Dark Shadow” monster is attacked and you have 2000 or less life points. destroy the attacking monster and inflict its attack points to your life points, and double it's attack to your opponent's life points.

You have complete and utter permission to use the "Chemicalist" idea, as long as you give me due credit. If you are going to do so, may I suggest a change for Berserker? Drop "Chemicalist" from its name, and add the following to its effect:

This card is treated as a "Chemicalist" monster while face-up on the field.

Therefore, it isn't as abusable by the other support. My only other qualm is that I think "Calcium Enhancements" should simply be "Chemical Enhancements". That's just an opinion, though.

I suppose that is a clever idea... I best get to editing.

As for "Calcium Enhancement", I'd rather not. The thing is I'm trying to make the majority of the cards chemical named or at least based. That includes making chemical spell-trap cards. Don't expect a "calcium" monster. I suppose I could put in front of all the spell/trap cards "Chemical Enhancement" e.g. "Chemical Enhancement - Calcium"... I'll think about it.

Archived