Zade: Evolution [Submit Characters] Chapter One

Gogeta™

[spoiler=Prologue]

It was a bright and peaceful morning in a small suburb. The birds chirping and the sun shining, reflecting off the rain puddles created last night.

Just down the street there was a kid with blond spiky hair waiting at the bus stop. From ones point of view he's your average kid but there's something unique about him.

"Hey, Zade." an older kid wearing tattered clothes called out in a devilish voice.

Zade still stood at the bus stop not acknowledging the older kid. He simply gave a sympathetic "hey".

"you just gonna stand there or are we gonna finish this?" the kid asked.

Zade just stood there. Letting the a swift breeze of air close the gap of silence.

"your not worth my time, Nathan." Zade brushed a few hairs from his eyes as he spoke.

Within eye site the bus was coming down the street. Zade folded his arms and inhaled deeply. "About time." Zade said in an irritated voice.

Nathan balled his fist tight with great rage. "Fine the I'll force you to duel me!" Nathan reached into his pocket and threw a Duel Disk at Zade.

Without even turning around Zade grabbed the Disk and strapped it onto his left arm as did Nathan.

Exactly what Nathan's motives for dueling Zade were unclear but one things that was clear is that he wasn't going to let him leave the bus stop without a fight, or in this case, a duel.

The bus finally arrived at the stop and the doors slowly opened with a screech. Others inside the bus piled towards the window when they noticed Zade outside.

"Let's make this quick." Zade said sharply as he activated his Duel Disk. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his deck, then inserting it into the deck slot.

Nathan grinned sinisterly at Zade before recklessly taking out his deck and shoving into the deck slot.

The clean persistency of Zade and the careless movements of Nathan made this duel look all the more interesting. The question was... who will win?

Nathan-8000

Zade-8000

"Duel!" Both players announced with high energy and power. The bus engine had shut off as the driver also wanted to witness the duel.

"I'll start things off" Zade drew five cards and prepared to draw his sixth...

[spoiler=Chapter 1]

"My draw!" Zade pulls a card from his deck, the morning air became dead. "Alright lets see... I play, Evolution Van Blade."

The people on the bus continued to talk. The conversations all about Zade, but there was one who didn't join the talk. In fact he wasn't even by the window watching the duel.

"I pay 75 cents and this bus goes no where." The boy was the same age as Zade. His expression blank, his clothes dark, and his skin pale. One could suspect there is something bothering him.

"Van Blade, direct attack now!" Zade and Nathan's duel was well near over after a few short turns. Zade still in possession of the monster he played on his first turn.

Nathan-3200

Zade-7800

"This ain't over yet, Zade!" Nathan spoke with intense energy, yet his voice was still beast-like. "I summon my lovely, Dark Elf." The Elf emerged onto the field in a sparkle of light, the summoning was further enhanced by the golden sun shine.

Zade looked at the bus of cheering people while Nathan plotted his move. He was not looking at the people on the bus, but passed them. Seeing the individual who was not crowed with the others.

"Dark Elf, attack now!!" Nathan's monster let out a black mist from it's body. Nathan took 1000 damage from the Elf's side effect but successfully wiped out Zade's monster, or so he thinks.

Zade was in no way worried about the destruction of his monster. He remained ever so calm as he drew his next card in silence. "This will end the game." Zade thought to himself as looked at the card he had drawn.

"So... what'd you draw, Zade?" Nathan grew sick of waiting for Zade to announce his next move. The crowed on the bus had became quiet, a faint blow of wind invaded the silence. [spoiler=[b]Evolution Infinity[/b]] Pay 2000 points. Your opponent takes damage equal to the total combined Level of all Level 4 or lower monsters in your Graveyard with "Evolution" in the card name x 800.

Nathan was stuck speechless, he dropped his duel disk to the ground. "IT'S NOT RIGHT!" He screamed with burning rage.

The people on the bus started to whisper amongst each other, the bus driver got back into the drivers seat and started the vehicle. "Next stop down town." He announced.

"Dude you don't need to be so dramatic, honestly I could have crushed you so much harder." Zade spoke to the spirit broken Nathan, not feeling a bit of sorrow for his opponent. Zade entered the bus, greeted by his fans.

The bus left the stop, Nathan was left alone with nothing. Nothing but the sting of defeat. "Its not all that bad, defeat is not the end of the world. You must simply pick yourself up and once you do... come back with a harder punch." A young man walked up to Nathan, his eyes soulless. It was as if he just faded into existence. His body surrounded in an immense black aura.

"Who--who are you?" Nathan was paralyzed with fear with the appearance of this dark character.

To be continued...

i am not sure what type of character you would like, so i will just make a semi-generic one.

Name: James Anyel

Appearance: Shorter than average, not by much, though. He has longish, dark hair and likes wearing the darker colors, whether they be red, purple, blue, green, or black, they must be a dark shade.

Bio: James was always a good kid, until he had his assortment of rare cards stolen. ever since he has been forced to duel with the cards they deemed "Unworthy" of stealing: the Normal Monsters.

James has built a deck of Normal Monsters, and some Gemini Monsters, and is on a quest to get back what was taken from him.

(you can change that as much as youd like.)

Deck: Normal Monsters.

(can try and add a deck list if youd like.)

hope ye like. ^_^

Meh, will submit.

Name: Jakob Hansen

Appearance: He like white, blue and green, and can always be found wearing a combination of those colors. His other favorite "accessory" is the messenger bag he always wears, which holds his cards and Duel Disk.

Bio: Quiet, and always with his head in a book, Jakob is a bit of a wallflower, and doesn't like to get involved in conflicts. When he needs to, he approaches it with a methodical system that doesn't leave him much room for error.

Deck: Archaic Civilization (look through my threads in Written Cards)

Wow, Kales doing this! He needs his advisor!

Here it is.

Shane McCarson

Soul Card: Junker Dragon

[spoiler=Image or Description]e77121.png

Background History: Nothing is know of him except that he was born on the day that Yubel came. He emits an evil aura and uses a "Junker" and "The Ressurected" Deck. When he was first introduced to duel monsters, he had no need for the small monsters. So when a card contest came out, he was in a hurry. He made his deck out of Junk robots and evil fiends and zombies.

Deck:

Burial of the Ressurected

Junker Academic

Junker Apprentice

Junker Charm

Junker Dragon

Junker Fighter

Junker Giant

Junker Jumper

Junker Knight

x2 Cyber Dragon

Junker Speeder

Junker Survivor

Junker Warrior

Junker's Order

Junker's Plan

Junker's Shield

Junker's Story

Ressurected Multiplyer

The Ressurected Badlands

x1 Monster Reincarnation

The Ressurected Charm

The Ressurected Leap

The Ressurected Powder

The Ressurected Shock

The Ressurected Spirit Lift

The Ressurected Withering

The Ressurected- Arcticanidys

The Ressurected- Dopplegainer

[spoiler= Effect of Dopplegainer]

This card is also treated as Fairy- Type and LIGHT Attribute. If this card is Summoned by the effect of "Vampyr Apprentice" destroy 1 card your opponent controls. When this card is targeted by the effects of a Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls, Special Summon 1 Dark Token (Fiend- type/ Level 1 /ATK 100/DEF 100), or 1 Light Token (Fairy- type/ Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) in face- up Defense Position. These tokens cannot be affected by the effect's of Spell and Trap Cards and are targeted by the effect of your opponent's Spell or Trap Card.

The Ressurected- Downer

The Ressurected- Fienderill

The Ressurected- Inetrygizard

The Ressurected- Junker

[spoiler= Junker's Effect]

"Junker Apprentice" + 1 or more non- Tuner monster(s).

When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all other cards on the field. This card cannot attack on the turn it was Synchro Summoned. When this card attacks an opponent's monster, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls during the Damage Step only. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, you take 800 damage. This card cannot be affected by the effects or Trap Cards.

The Ressurected- Meriman

The Ressurected- Mummisalis

The Ressurected- Valerie

The Ressurected- Vampyr

The Ressurected- Yanagisu

The Ressurected- Yulmeso

Vampyr Apprentice

• 2 weeks later...

Archived