Venom Deck or Tactical Evolution Deck

dthrone916

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just apologise and prove that you're able to make peace. I don't want to argue, but I'm defending what I live for.

You're calling us idiots xDDD

You're the one being an idiot. Prove that you're able to do one clever thing, and apologise.

If you don't want to apologise, I want YCMaker to deal with this. NOT Frunk. I feel Frunk's biased towards everyone except the team, so YCMaker, where are you?

Sorry I seemed to have missed a lot of this while I was trying to help a guy out with his deck. Let's not forget what this forum is really for afterall! I think it's getting just a bit ridiculous now :P I think Speed should apologise. If he's just come on here to insult Ash then Ash has every reason to be annoyed, and it's just gone way too far for what it's worth. Which, let's be honest, is nothing.

kid hahaha. u r so pathetic, im not gona apologise to someone as bad as life as u. just like u since u can only notice urself for some reason, im standing up for something too which is defending the people that u like to bring down. apologise to every single one of them, stop being a cocky loser, and maybe ill take back something i said. but besides that, im much more experienced than u in life and theres nothing u can do about it.

Sorry I seemed to have missed a lot of this while I was trying to help a guy out with his deck. Let's not forget what this forum is really for afterall! I think it's getting just a bit ridiculous now :P I think Speed should apologise. If he's just come on here to insult Ash then Ash has every reason to be annoyed' date=' and it's just gone way too far for what it's worth. Which, let's be honest, is nothing.

[/quote']

yeah u havent been on for a while, therefore u have no idea wats going on. this is between me and ash. i would never apologise to someone as cocky as him unless he proved he wasnt cocky at all.

wow ur comebacks suck. and i type anyway i want cuz im not in school genius. but being someone as brilliant as u, then u must be in school 24/7. and i meant ur a loser as in u have no social status, and no i dont argue for amusement, well thats not true. sometimes i do to get better with my comebacks which btw are over exceeding yours but in this case im defending the people in this game against an arrogant punk like u.

Actually I'm busy doing other things while checking on this. I'm just continuing this for my own amusement now.

I do actually have a grand social status being known as one of the best players in my county, people respect me of that. But you've never felt respect from others, have you?

You're just a lowly bored kid who's got nothing better to do than insult people better than him.

Oh lordy, let's not get the whole spelling and punctuation thing into this, Ash :P Let me break it down to you.

Due to the fact that Ash criticizes bad decks, which you claim have no meaning in life, you have ultimately bashed every part of Ash's life, everything he belives in and everything he holds dearly. I think that's worth an apology, don't you?

Archived