Phantom Darkness

Some of you probably heard that the next pack has been confirmed as the above title. Said to have a lot of Dark-Type monsters. Yubel is to be the cover card. Has cards used by Yubel, Axel/O'Brien, Jaden/Judai, Zane/Ryo, and Aster/Edo.

Even though there's no info on this pack whatsoever, thoughts?

More info.

Rainbow Dark Dragon is said to be in it. If it is truley confirmed, then Advanced Dark and the Advanced Crystal Beasts (All of them), will be in the set as well.

This set will finish the Destiny Hero Series. Probably have cards like Blood Counter, Blood Roar and D-Hero Departed Guy.

May have cards Zane/Ryo first used against Johan/Jesse A.K.A: Cyber Ouroboros.

Storm Neos is another card in the air. It maybe in the set, but it isn't confirmed.

only three cards have been confirmed.

Rainbow Dark Dragon

Yubel

Elemental hero Storm Neos

and these are expected:

Advanced Dark

Advanced Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle

Advanced Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise

Advanced Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle

Advanced Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth

Advanced Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger

Advanced Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat

Advanced Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

Well, they said that if Rainbow Dark Dragon is in it, the Advanced Crystal Beasts will be in it, too.

Remember, in FOTB, the Crystal Beasts came out, while Rainbow Dragon came out in TAEV, so why release Rainbow Dark Dragon without the Advanced Crystal Beasts if you NEED the A. Crystal Beasts to SUMMON Dark?

I just don't get that.

Well, then if Dark Dragon is confirmed, then the ACB will be in the same set. A lot better then last time, remember?

You had to get FOTB packs, to get the Crystal Beasts, then TAEV packs, to try to find the incredibly elusive Rainbow Dragon?

This is better, cause now, you have Dark Dragon and the ACB's all together. Plus, the support cards may come out, like The Rainbow's Whereabouts. But I have my doubts about that, even though it's a support card.

Edit: Creator, it's comming out November in the OCG. It doesn't have a TCG date, yet.

Well' date=' then if Dark Dragon is confirmed, then the ACB will be in the same set. A lot better then last time, remember?

You had to get FOTB packs, to get the Crystal Beasts, then TAEV packs, to try to find the incredibly elusive Rainbow Dragon?

This is better, cause now, you have Dark Dragon and the ACB's all together. Plus, the support cards may come out, like The Rainbow's Whereabouts. But I have my doubts about that, even though it's a support card.

Edit: Creator, it's comming out November in the OCG. It doesn't have a TCG date, yet.

[/quote']

Isn't Gladiators assault november?

GLAS and PHDK (I made up the initials for Phantom Darkness), do not have TCG dates as of yet. GLAS came out last month, while PHDK will be comming out November 23.

I read that on the Wikia, straight off the news buliten.

I'm still confused as to why Rainbow Dark Dragon and the ACB's have Light attributes?!?!?

Archived