Arcana Force X- The Light Ruler !!!! Oh Yea it's coming!!!

For those of you who can't read japanese:

Light/Fairy/10/4000/4000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field. When this card is succesfully Special Summoned, toss a coin. This card gains one of the following effects based on the result:

-Heads: When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can return 1 card in your Graveyard to your hand.

-Tails: Negate the activation and effect of an Effect Monster, Spell or Trap Card that targets this card and destroy it. For each card's activation negated by this effect, this card loses 1000 ATK. Afterwards your opponent draws 1 card from their Deck.

taken from yugioh.wikia

Hmmm

In the current meta, I'd have to say it's not very useful. Losing 3 monsters is a big deal (... unless... most of them aren't yours? hmmmm)

And it's likely to get destroyed next turn, or when it's summoned. (Unless it's tails) And even then, it loses a lot of damaging capabilities and your opponent gets a free card

But it would be pretty fun to play it and see the look on your opponents face when you offer 2 of their monsters (by means of Snatch/Brain/Soul) and summon a nearly invincible monster with one of the highest attacks in the game.

I'd play it in my Wicked Eraser deck XD

Archived