Hyper Destruction Bolt

God of Cadillacs

Paying 1000 Life Points isn't much of a cost for such a strong effect. I would recommend changing the effect to:

"Pay 1000 Life Points. Select 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls and destroy it."

OR

"Pay 1000 Life Points. Your opponent selects 1 monster he/she controls and destroys it."

OR

"Pay 1000 Life Points. Destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with 2000 or less ATK."

Paying 1000 Life Points isn't much of a cost for such a strong effect. I would recommend changing the effect to:

"Pay 1000 Life Points. Select 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls and destroy it."

OR

"Pay 1000 Life Points. Your opponent selects 1 monster he/she controls and destroys it."

OR

"Pay 1000 Life Points. Destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with 2000 or less ATK."

How about 1500?

1500 life points is too much I reckon. Unless they have a god monster or a blue eyes ultimate dragon (or stronger) I doubt people would pay 1500 lifepoints to destory a monster. Change it back to 1000.

P.S. there are cards that can destroy monsters without paying large amounts of lifepoints like fissure and hammer shot. Not to mention the various other effects of monsters and trap cards.

OR

OR

How about 1500?

Well the effect of your card is the same as Tribute to the Doomed. The problem is, I'm not sure how much Life Points you'd have to pay for that cost to be equvilant to "discard 1 card". So I think editing the effect, rather than the cost, is a better choice. Besides, I don't think anyone would pay 1500, lol.

Archived