PokePoll Extravaganza!

Dark

Who do you think won?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think won?

This is the PokePoll extravaganza! Me (Miike) and my friend (Miiles) recently battled over Wifi, and man was it a battle! So, now I am going to have you all vote on who you think won. I will list the PKMN, some of their attacks, the attacks I remember at least and the items...

Me (Miike)

Lucario/Fist Plate: Aura Sphere, Psychic, DynamicPunch

Arceus/Dark Plate: Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Judgement, Recover

Darkrai/Wise Glasses: Dark Pulse, Dream Eater, Dark Void, Shadow Ball

Mewtwo/Psychic Plate: Recover, Psychic, Shadow Ball

Rayquaza (shiny)/Shell Bell: Extremespeed, Dragon Pulse, Fly

Arceus/Water Plate: Water Pulse, Recover, Judgement, Surf

My Friend (Miiles)

Blastoise/Water Plate: Hydro Cannon, Skull Bash, Water Pulse

Giratina/Dragon Plate: Shadow Force, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Claw

Darkrai/Lax Insence: Dark Void, Psychic, Dream Eater, Hypnosis*

Arceus/Sky Plate: Fly, Judgement, Recover, Aerial Ace

Raikou/Thunder Plate: Shock Wave, Paralyze Wave, Rain Dance, Thunder

Deoxys (attack)/Odd Insence: Psycho Boost, Poison Jab, Psychic

*Note: My friend was really dumb for leaving Hypnosis on Darkrai, since it knew Dark Void. Or so I thought. It turns out that after Dark Void missed, Hypnosis worked and put me to sleep. So, what if Dark Void didn't work the second time around. Think about that. It might not be dumb to have a backup move...

Ok, so you have the info, you have the items and you have the attacks. Now all you don't have is the poll. No, wait, it is there. Guess who won the battle and when there are at least 20 votes, I will tell you who REALLY won and the highlights of the match. So get voting!

PS- All PKMN were level 100 and most of them were gained using Action Replay EVENTS. NOT POKESAV.

Results- After I had realized that I was winning the poll 10-3, I decided to tell you guys the results. Here is what I remember from the battle...

I sent out Lucario. Miiles sent out Darkrai.

Darkrai used Dark Void and missed.

Lucario used Aura Sphere.

Darkrai used Hypnosis. Lucario fell asleep.

Lucario is sleeping.

Darkrai used Dark Pulse.

Lucario woke up. Lucario used DynamicPunch. Darkrai fainted.

And the battle went on. I remember some other parts, but I will call Miiles and see what we can remember together.

In the end, I won with 2 PKMN left.

You put shadow ball on Mewtwo.

It needs it's special Atk back-up.

=(.

I iz sad in your performance.

Then again, your friend tried to make an offensive Blastoise, whilst all of Blastoise stats refer to it being a tank.

Well, I'm going to say that your friend won fluke-ishly, simply based on how you worded this thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if you did, even though I hate your move sets. =/.

You put shadow ball on Mewtwo.

It needs it's special Atk back-up.

=(.

I iz sad in your performance.

Then again' date=' your friend tried to make an offensive Blastoise, whilst all of Blastoise stats refer to it being a tank.

Well, I'm going to say that your friend won fluke-ishly, simply based on how you worded this thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if you did, [b']even though I hate your move sets. [/b]=/.

Don't be a hater =O

Hey' date=' I see no point in defensive moves. I only see points in OFFENSIVE moves with SP ATK or ATK EV training. [b']How do you think I beat the E4 50 times in a week?[/b]

1. No life?

2. The only point of this poll that i can gather is that, your testing our Pokemanz, which is idiotic =/

Hey' date=' I see no point in defensive moves. I only see points in OFFENSIVE moves with SP ATK or ATK EV training. [b']How do you think I beat the E4 50 times in a week?[/b]

1. No life?

2. The only point of this poll that i can gather is that, your testing our Pokemanz, which is idiotic =/

Let me rephrase that. How do you think I beat the E4 50 times in one week playing less than an hour a day. And the point of this poll was to see how well you know your PKMN. Cuz most people would have voted for the wrong person.

1. No life?

Let me rephrase that. How do you think I beat the E4 50 times in one week playing less than an hour a day. And the point of this poll was to see how well you know your PKMN. Cuz most people would have voted for the wrong person.

Does it really matter?

It's a game.

Not math class.

1. No life?

ANYTHING can win in-game.

Nidorino's win ingame.

Competitively, your team, as well as offensively training a Blastoise when it would be better offensively and defensively if you trained it right, is stupid.

Blastoise is a Class A annoyer with tanking possibilities, and yet, you openly support the option of giving it offensive moves like skull bash and the like.

Give it Water Pulse for confusion and possibly damage, Toxic, Rest and Seismic Toss/Withdrawal and BAM! You've got Blastoise abusing it's stats, like it was meant to.

Not using it's crappy Water-Hyper beam. =/.

By the way,

Wanna know how you can beat the Elite Four easily?

THEY HAVE MONO-TYPE TEAMS!.

Take a Lv. 60 Magmar in, and you've beaten Loreli.

Take a Lv. 60 Pidgeot with Hidden Power Ground, and you've beaten Bruno.

Kadabra kills Agetha.

Ice kills Lance.

Gary couldn't pick a moveset for the life of him, so he's a walkover to.

Your claim to fame of beating the Elite Four 50 times in a week, claiming you know ANYTHING about Pokemon at all, is false and/or recklessly idiotic.

You, my sir, have started failing at Pokemon.

=).

1. No life?

ANYTHING can win in-game.

Nidorino's win ingame.

Competitively, your team, as well as offensively training a Blastoise when it would be better offensively and defensively if you trained it right, is stupid.

Blastoise is a Class A annoyer with tanking possibilities, and yet, you openly support the option of giving it offensive moves like skull bash and the like.

Give it Water Pulse for confusion and possibly damage, Toxic, Rest and Seismic Toss/Withdrawal and BAM! You've got Blastoise abusing it's stats, like it was meant to.

Not using it's crappy Water-Hyper beam. =/.

By the way,

Wanna know how you can beat the Elite Four easily?

THEY HAVE MONO-TYPE TEAMS!.

Take a Lv. 60 Magmar in, and you've beaten Loreli.

Take a Lv. 60 Pidgeot with Hidden Power Ground, and you've beaten Bruno.

Kadabra kills Agetha.

Ice kills Lance.

Gary couldn't pick a moveset for the life of him, so he's a walkover to.

Your claim to fame of beating the Elite Four 50 times in a week, claiming you know ANYTHING about Pokemon at all, is false and/or recklessly idiotic.

You, my sir, have started failing at Pokemon.

=).

If I knew how to rep you, I would.

My conclusion is that neither of you two are very good with movesets. =/

And Dark Void is better than Hypnosis. Hypnosis is 70% accurate, Dark Void isn't. I don't know why it missed, nor do I care. Hypnosis < Dark Void.

And yes, eww, legendaries.

I don't have any reason, since I don't want to picture what battle happened here, so I'm just going to guess that you won. Shot in the dark.

Archived