Pragtical

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pragtical

Anyways...this archetype supports an obscure fusion. Becuase it's practical. This archetype also concentrates on ATK increases and having costs based on removing from play cards in your Extra Deck (a concept I already used with my Dark Fusion Dragons)

[spoiler=Series 1]

Pragtical Spiker

1300/1200

Level 3

EARTH Attribute

Dinosaur/Reptile/Effect (BTW, these 2 types are very similar...)

Once each turn, you may Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Flame Viper" and 1 "Trakodon" from your Deck, hand, or Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, add 1 card that can Fusion Summon monsters by sending monsters from your side of the field to your hand.

Pragtical Wolf

1900/1000

Level 5

EARTH Attribute

Dinosaur/Fusion/Effect

"Flame Viper" + "Trakodon"

You may Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck. If so, you cannot Normal Summon or Set this turn. As long as this card is outside your side of the field, As long as this card is on your side of the field or in your Graveyard, the Graveyard is treated as the Extra Deck.

Pragtical Fusion Cannon

0/0

Level 8

EARTH Attribute

Dinosaur/Metal/Effect

During your Standby Phase, you may remove from play 10 or less monsters from your Extra Deck, and increase this card's ATK by 500 for each one.

Pragtical Recycling

Quick-Play Spell

Return all Synchro or Fusion Monsters on either side of the field, either player's Graveyard, or removed from play to the Extra Deck.

Pragtical Cave - Training Grounds

Continuous Spell

Increase the ATK of all "Pragtical" monsters by 500.

Pragtical Cave

Field Spell

Increase the ATK of all "Pragtical" monsters on your side of the field by 1 for every "Pragtical Cave" card on the field x (200 + 100 for every "Pragtical Cave" card on the field).

Pragtical Cave - Stalactite Trap

Continuous Spell

When your opponent Summons a monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Pragtical Cave - Stalagmite Spikes

Continous Spell

When your opponent Summons a monster, reduce its ATK by 500.

Pragtical Builders

900/1400

Level 3

EARTH Attribute

Dinosaur/Effect

When this card is Summoned, increase the ATK of 1 "Pragtical" monster by 500. When this card attacks, add 1 "Pragtical Cave" card from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed, add 1 "Pragtical Cave" card from your Graveyard to your hand.

More to come, and I will also post some Arcana Force-like cards (but not Arcana Force!) later once I find all of my ideas in a composition book.

You do realize that I'm

The Unorthodoxist of YCM

One. I don't care if someone uses a fake types' date=' as long as it's used a lot.

Two, nothing says you can't have more than one type other than by an effect (it's implied, but screw that!).

[/quote']

1. From now on, I will stop taking you seriously.

2. Except the rules. And you can't screw the rules, because you don't have the money.

' pid='1170801' dateline='1222534064']

You do realize that I'm

The Unorthodoxist of YCM

One. I don't care if someone uses a fake types' date=' as long as it's used a lot.

Two, nothing says you can't have more than one type other than by an effect (it's implied, but screw that!).

[/quote']

2. Except the rules. And you can't screw the rules, because you don't have the money.

Well then, what does the rules say about it, then?

' pid='1170801' dateline='1222534064']

You do realize that I'm

The Unorthodoxist of YCM

[/quote']

I think you mean "Accept the rules."

[spoiler=Speaking of which...]

76345qg4.jpg

Archived