Ceasefire seeing more main decks?

With the upcoming banlist I think I may be maindecking a ceasefire. One of the most powerful flip effects is back in town and it seems like many plan on using the apprentice engine which utilizes crystal seer. And with nobleman at two it could be used to dodge it more often.

Using it well could easily result in chaining to breakers effect, killing a mof, seer, or deko flip effect, dodging noc and hitting for typically 1500 damage.

Im not sure if I'll be maindecking it, but it's getting side decked for sure.

Good choice. I remember when Ceasefire saw alot of play in the early days when it came out. It was a bit hard to get though, but now with some Structure Decks including them they will get more popular. Same with Fiend Megacyber, it will see alot of play in the near future probally if a Structure or Starter deck includes one.

yeah i was actually thinking about decking it earlier today. it can do some major damage. before i had the deck i currently have, i used ceasefire and just desserts and gravity bind in one deck, and my brother would always summon about 5 monsters and do nothing cuz of gravity bind, then i would blow him up with Cease and Just desserts. :lol:

anyways, yeah. with most decks, nobody uses Normal Monsters, so youre guaranteed to do some damage. it can even end the game for you. especially good with Hydrogeddons. you know, summon three with effect and add on another 1500 for good measure. fun stuff.

i like the idea. :)

Ha, I was looking for something to counteract the Apprentice engine... but for some reason, this card never came to mind :P

All very good points,

It would make a pretty good Main Deck with the new banned list... yeah, I'll probably main it.

Hmmm, although, I plan on being a Crystal Duelist for a while longer... that one S/T spot being taken up may hinder me a bit...

but I can still activate it whenever... so maybe it won't slow me down too much. I'll have to test it out a bit.

Overall DEFINITELY a side... not 100% on maining it yet, because not everyone will being playing apprentice... but everyone WILL be playing 2 noblemans... hmmmmmmm...

Hm, well shaco when you move in for your OTK usually you special summon most of your monsters and could set it and hit for quiite a bit of damage. And I shall problaly join you as a crystal player, as my hand control darkworld is pretty toasted now, and only my toolbox can really exist as is.

Archived