Yugioh Dawn Of The Cards season 1 [Chapter 2 added]

Nukyasu

EPISODE 1: DAWN OF THE CARDS

ring ring

Taylor: Huh?

Taylor’s Dad: Time for school

Taylor: No its not. It's Saturday and if it wasn't, it's still my birthday.

Taylor’s Dad: I know. I was just joking around. Your great aunt Eliza is sending you a present over from America.

Taylor: YES!. I wonder what it is thought Taylor.

Bang, there was a knock on the door and Taylor ran to open it, eager to know if it was his present. Click and in came a parcel through the window at the top of the door.

For my dearest nephew, Taylor.

Taylor: Yes.

Taylor unwrapped the paper and opened up his present. It seemed to be a deck of cards.

Taylor: Wow.

The packet read "Duel monsters".

Taylor: I wonder what yugioh duel monsters are.

Taylor’s dad: Me too.

Inside of the box was a little note that said "Yugioh duel monsters is a game of cards where each player receives 4000 Life Points (LP) and the first person to lose all there life points gets destroyed and loses the duel. I got universal duel monsters to send you an invitation to the duel academy and they said they will place you in Slifer red if you choose to go. You will be in the same dorm as your cousin Jaden Yuki".

Taylor thought to himself I don’t get along with Jaden though. Night neared as Taylor thought of what was awaiting him at the duel academy.

The next morning Taylor jumped out of bed and got dressed into his Slifer red clothing ready for duel academy. Taylor searched his deck and in the middle of it was a little note reading

"this deck was sorted by the people at universal duel monsters and they made this deck as strong and good as possible".

All Taylor thought about for the rest of the day was "what will happen to me if I lose at duel academy?"

Taylor’s Dad: Are you ready for the bus Taylor?

Taylor: Yes dad, I am

Taylor’s Dad: good now hop in. its waiting outside for you.

Taylor ran to the door and jumped on the bus as quick as he could feeling nervous but great inside that he was going to the duel academy. Last o' the line for bus 332 which was Taylor's bus said the sign in front, out jumped Taylor and he walked into the mist as he got closer to the duel academy. On the way he met his friend Zac Jaddo and they both wanted to duel so that’s what they did.

"Lets duel" they said in unison

TAYLOR: 4000 LP (5 cards)

ZAC: 4000 LP (5 cards)

Taylor:[draws a card] I'll begin by placing one revival jam in defense mode and end my turn.

Zac: [draws a card] ill place a card face down and summon one souls of the forgotten one in attack mode.

Taylor: [draws a card] I place down soul exchange to summon super conductor tyranno in attack mode and attack.

Zac: stop

Taylor: huh, why

Zac: my face down card was magic cylinder and sends the attack back to you

Taylor: damn. I end my turn

Zac: I summon dark elf and peten the dark clown and sacrifice them so I can play summoned skull and attack your life points directly

Taylor: -2500 LP (1500 LP)

Zac: (4000 LP)

Taylor:[draws a card] I summon gun armed dragon and use his effect. You now lose one monster.

Zac: [draws a card] I summon dark bishop arch fiend in attack mode and I end my turn.

Taylor: [draws a card] I play swords of revealing light.

Zac: Nice move

Taylor: thanks

Zac: [draws a card] I summon magician’s valkyria in attack mode and end my turn.

Taylor: [draws a card] I summon gazelle the king of mythical beasts and play energy drain. I pick my gazelle the king of mythical beasts and attack it. It is now destroyed.

Taylor (1500 LP)

Zac -900 LP (3100 LP)

Zac: good move.

Zac: [draws a card] I summon pitch dark dragon in defense mode and end my turn.

Taylor: I play magical mallet and remove 3 cards from my hand to draw 3 cards. I summon great white and hyper hammer head. I sacrifice them to play black tyranno and summon guardian statue. I use his effect and one of your cards on your side of the field gets returned to your hand. Now gazelle attack, black tyranno attack and guardian statue attack.

Taylor (1500 LP)

Zac -3100 LP (0 LP)

Taylor yelled out a great roar as he won with his victorious deck and searched Zac's deck for a card. He chose magicians valkyria. As the neared the duel academy Taylor and Zac met with some of there friends along the way. They saw Lisa and nick and as they got closer to the duel academy things got worse for Taylor and his friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 2: Duel Academy Rising

the mist started going away when Taylor and his friends could see the duel academy getting nearer as they walked along. All they could think about is will they survive in the duel academy or not. Taylor knew it was a stupid question but only really Taylor and Zac wondered because Nick had been there for about 8 years and Lisa had been there for about 4 years. All of them saw a gleaming in the distance and ran up to it. Taylor and Zac were the first ones there. They saw something strange and according to Nick they were things called duel disks. Nick explained to them all the simple things about duel disks and then the not so simple things. There were two duel disks, one for Taylor and one for Zac. They picked them up and before they knew it they reached the duel academies door.

A teacher called Gaia led them in and told them to go to their dorms. When Taylor reached the Slifer red dorm his cousin was waiting for him to get there. Jaden asked Taylor if he wanted to duel but Taylor said "Nah, maybe later". In came Zane the ultimate duelist. He asked Jaden if he wanted to duel and Jaden accepted. They said they would duel in about 3 hours but they never actually got around to it so Jaden and Taylor mixed their decks to make an ultimate deck and said they could share it. Taylor used it first against Zane and horribly lost. Zane (4000 LP) Taylor (0 LP).

Zane: I won’t take any cards 'cause your a beginner at this game but I will take one of your cousins cards

It was finally night time and they all headed off to bed except for Zac. He had horrible thoughts about something only himself and his deck new about. All that he thought about would be revealed tomorrow Zac thought to himself. He didn’t know if this was the end or if it was the start to a new end. All he knew was something terrible would come to the duel academy to try to kill all that lived by using a deck of cards dueling Taylor and his friends. Zac knew that his friends were the target of this horrible thing so they had to get prepared for what was awaiting them.

The next day, Zac told his friends that something or someone called blackhole is coming to the school to kill all living things. Zac told his friends that they were blackhole's target so they got there deck and sorted them thoroughly making sure it was the ultimate deck and swore only to use it at times needed. The wind started blowing and it started raining when Alexis and Cyrus were dueling and Taylor was thinking if he was going to die. It looked like his theory he had just before they got to the duel academy was true. If his theory was true, what will blackhole look like? He went to ask Zac but Zac only knew that it was coming, he didn’t see anything. Everyone in the duel academy heard a bang and when they looked around they saw a big dragon and in walked someone called Seto Kaiba.

Kaiba: Welcome everyone. I will pick one person from the duel academy to come with me and they will be included in a tournament called Kaiba Corp. Reinforcments Test. You get 5 things called star chips and when you lose a duel you lose an amount of starchips (1 to 5 [choose at the start of duel]) and the same as when you win. The first two people to get 20 star chips are the two who go to Kaiba Corp. to battle for ownership of my corparation. I will be watching for a while to see who I can pick to enter my competition. The person chosen has to come to the legendary cave at 4:00 pm. They will get more info from there. Bye. Now" said Kaiba here is the creator of duel monsters-Maximillion Pegasus.

Maximillion Pegasus: Hello everyone. I am here today to tell you that entering Kaiba's comp will be the last thing you do because if you lose you get sent to the shadow realm except if your in the last duel. I also need to tell you that all cards over 6000 ATK or DEF will not be allowed in this competition. The winner will also get an ultimate deck made out of Kaiba's and Zane's cards. They will still have their cards but people will search around to find the cards. All participants will use a deck they made. You will be able to choose a deck at the competition out of about 2000 cards. Your deck can only have 41 cards in it so it will be hard to choose. If you get picked you can’t back out of the dueling, you have to do it or you’re automaticly sent to the shadow realm. Also, in all duels each contestant will have 4000 life points no more no less. Good Luck.

• 3 weeks later...

You can stay at Duel Academy for any number of years you want in the TV show, just look at Addicus, he was always 1 year ahead of Zane. Now it's going on the 4th season in japanese, and he's still there. From what I know, staying there must give you a degree in dueling or something. lol

Archived