::....>>>!!!!Naruto: Rise of the Shadow Village!!!!<<<....::

∑VÌl ÀNG€L

OoC: Can I ask who's higher ranked - Commander or General (Me or Wuja)? Just so I know for future posts. Also I hope I was right calling you Mazanke

Kageshiba calmly walked into the Mazanke's office as the shuriken came through the window . "Mazanke... are you Ok?" he asked calmly as he walked over and picked up the shuriken off the floor...

OoC: so at some point in the story, do we all have to meet?

He saw the figure stop in front of him and stand in its place. Kiamu began to get extremely annoyed. If this person would not reveal themselves, he will have no choice, but to attack.

Kiamu: For the last time show yourself! If you do not I will be forced to attack.

Figure: Oh Kiamu, silly Kiamu. You are as foolish as ever. Am I scaring you. Don't tell me you're scared of one of your old pals. That would be quite disappointing.

OMG! Naruto is soooooooo lame' date=' I totally don't understand the whole japanese thing.

Lame I tells ya

[/quote']

OOC:^spam much????

IC:

kuroji was surprised at the hostile nature of this new person. "you dont want to mess with me, but my name is kuroji"

gale:Hello*Went to shadow village to meet people*

hi i am the new leaf hokage greeting all the others

What the hell are you talking about? The Kage of a village rarely leaves the village, and besides you would never just walk into enemy territory and say "hello" and announce yourself as Hokage

Archived