Yu-Gi-Oh: Emo Revolution Season 1

screamoscreams

First id like to make it clear that what im gonna write is purely for fun and if it sucks i dont really wanna know

i dont use yugioh cards or even really like them but my little brother(newcas12) uses this site a lot and i thought it would be cool to write some episodes

music is my life. i love playing, listening and writing it. not nerdy yugioh cards so my series is about emo's because my fave music is emo/screamo/hardcore. Emo's are cool alright.

Im going to also make up my own cards coz i dont really know much about real ones and my battles might suck but oh well.

Also there will be guest appearances by people from my fave bands but you probably wont know them although you might.

So yeah if you wanna have a go at me you can but id prefer you didnt and here it goes:

Appearance: df4311.png

Name: Radley Johnson

Deck Name: Blakq Burial

Fave Card: Dark Knight

First Appearance: Episode 1- A Call From Davey

Appearance: 7baa32.png

Name: Jonas Crandle

Deck Name: Emo-Tional Tide

Fave Card: Woshier The Water Spirit

Appearance: 613065.png

Name: Pandora Luminosa

Deck Name: Suicidal Angels

Fave Card: Demidi The Suicidal Angel

Appearance: DragonGirl.png

Name: Dakota Death

Deck Name: Deathly Demons

Fave Card: Undead Zombie

Appearance: 611877.png

Name: Davey Havok

Deck Name: A Fire Inside

Fave Card: Miss Murder

Episode 1- A Call From Davey

It was 7:30 in the morning and the alarm clock went off. Radley got out of bed and wondered why his alarm clock was going off at 7:30 on a weekend. It turns out it wasnt the alarm clock at all but it was the phone ringing. Radley took 3 paces and picked up the phone.

"Hello" Radley said, "Who's this?"

"This is Davey Havok from the band AFI" the voice said.

"Are you serious?" exclaimed Radley excitedly as AFI is his favourite band.

"Of course i am. Now listen up. I need you to come to my castle for something important which i cant talk about on the phone. I've sent you a package it should be in the mail now if not it should arrive tomorrow. It has some important things in it."

And the phone got hung up.

Radley walked outside and checked his mail. There it was. The package. He walked inside and ripped open the package with much haste. He saw that there was a deck of cards and a note. The note read:

Hey this is Davey Havok from AFI. On your journey to my castle youll be needing these cards. There is instructions on how to play with them. Its just that there will probably be people looking out for you on your journey and theyll want to duel. Cya soon.

Radley read the instructions and looked at all the cards in the deck.

He thought to himself he'll tell his closest friends Jonas and Pandora about what is happening and he'll set out for Davey Havoks castle tomorrow.

He set out for Jonas's house because he is his best friend in the world.

When he got to his house he invited himself in and walked in to Jonas's room. "(I Used To Make Out With) Medusa" by Bring Me The Horizon was playing. Jonas turned it down and said "Whats up?"

Radley passed his best friend the note and told him to read it. When Jonas finished reading he said "Wicked, this note is from the one and only Davey Havok"

"Yeah i know i was so shocked" replied Radley.

"Well im coming with you mate" Jonas said.

"But you dont have any cards" Radley exclaimed.

"Well you can do the dueling and if you get hurt ill keep your cards safe and make sure we get you somewhere that you can be healed".

"Alright mate, thanks. Well youve got to be at my house around 10:00 tomorrow or you could come with me now so i can tell Pandora about this and you can crash at my house and we'll take off tomorrow"

"Sounds like a plan" Jonas said and they set off to see Pandora. When they arrived they walked into Pandora's room. She was listening to "Misery Business" by Paramore. She turned it down and asked "whats going on?"

"Read this" and Radley passed her the note.

She read it and exclaimed "awesome. Davey Havok! Oh My God! I am so coming with you"

Radley told her the plan of action and she said she would stay the night.

They got back to Radley's place and realised that this journey will bedangerous and they could possibly die so they decided to have some fun together. They put on an AFI cd and started jumping around the room going crazy but then the phone rang.

"Hello" Radley said.

"Hello, is this Radley Johnson?" cute voice said.

"It sure is. Who is this?"

"This is Dakota Death" the voice said.

"And what do you want?"

"I've heard you are going to Davey's castle and i thought this is the perfect time to get revenge on you. If i kill you now then you wont get to meet your hero!"

She hung up.

"Ummmm that was weird" Radley said. "Some lady by the name of Dakota Death said she wants to get revenge on me by killing me so i cant meet my hero. But im not quite sure why she wants revenge. I dont even know her, well i dont think so anyway. Are you sire you still want to come? You'll be putting yourself at danger"

"Of course we will come" Pandora said "this makes me want to come even more than before".

"OK i think we should get some sleep" Radley said and they went to bed.

In Radley's mind all he could think about was why does Dakota want revenge? Would he die? Will he ever see his friends again after this journey? Will he meet his hero? but he finally nodded off.

Find out what happens next time on Yu-Gi-Oh Emo Revolution Episode 2-The Journey Begins.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived