Guys i need Help, plz click

Mystic

Hey guys i need help puting pictures or words in a post that shows up automaticly... or do ppl put it on every time they post?

its like this:

Comment...Comment...Comment

then it has a line like this, then they have like a picture, or other things that dont relate to the topic of the post below the line

plz can someone tell me how to do this?

oh yea, and can some1 tell me how to show your cards in a post without opening a download window?

PLZ AND THX ^^

Go to user CP (top of page) and go your profile>change signature. that is called a signature. After that, type in words or if you want a image host it on www.imageshack.us then put the forum url their and it will appear. I think thats about it for getting a signature up... for the cards without a download window? samething. host them on imageshack, except put the forum code in the post.

Go to user CP (top of page) and go your profile>change signature. that is called a signature. After that' date=' type in words or if you want a image host it on www.imageshack.us then put the forum url their and it will appear. I think thats about it for getting a signature up... for the cards without a download window? samething. host them on imageshack, except put the forum code in the post.

[/quote']

omg man thank you!... though its kinda obvious on how to do it.. lol im so dum, well any ways man, thx again ^^

Archived