what should i do?

super dimentio

i tried to give a girl that i like a note but she.............just shook her head............no...................even though she stares at me sometimes.......i cant tell if she likes me or not mom says that whenever someone rejects you they end up liking you(yeah right) anyways could i tell her that i like her? id give anything for her and i kinda want to make her smile because she never smiles or talks and even though ive been rejected i still like her no matter how many times she may reject me so what do i do PLEASE RESPOND I NEED ADVICE PLEAASSEE! thanks ho ever responds.

• 4 weeks later...

tell her how you feel my friends seem to come to me for advice i dunno why but my friend francessca asked me if she should kiss her boyfriend i said tell him how you strong you feel about him and make a move.

great now i sound like a parent givin my child advice on relationships.

Tell her you like her' date=' and see what happens -_-

[/quote']

From my experiance, that fails...miserably...

Sadly, I do not know how to help your situation. I have a very similar situation, and, well, I have yet to find a solution to said situation.

well Yankee it worked for me for me my girl and I were best friends anyway. BTW never tell frineds though especially if they can't keep secrets they will try to ruin your life I know.. for me it backfired. Just become really goood friends with her and then if it wasmeant to be things will gradually grow better and better it works trust me

Have you tried talking to her and' date=' like, gotten to really know her?

If not, do that

[/quote']

I'm gonna agree with problematica on this one.

Chances are the "girl" will rather like her friend(maybeyou) then some stranger with a crush(currently,you).

So go and be her friend.

If not, do that

[/quote']

Chances are the "girl" will rather like her friend(maybeyou) then some stranger with a crush(currently,you).

So go and be her friend.

Exactly. You can't just go up to some girl and be like "omgz i lieks you, will you go outs wit me", you have to make her first feel a connection for you and really make her feel comfortable enough to at least give you a chance.

If not, do that

[/quote']

So go and be her friend.

Exactly. You can't just go up to some girl and be like "omgz i lieks you, will you go outs wit me", you have to make her first feel a connection for you and really make her feel comfortable enough to at least give you a chance.

Right.But if you do manage to be her friend and know some more about her and ask her out and she says no,

you still have a friend that you know real well and that's a + for me ^_^

If not, do that

[/quote']agree with you guys on that one. Just get tto knwo her

So go and be her friend.

Right.But if you do manage to be her friend and know some more about her and ask her out and she says no,

you still have a friend that you know real well and that's a + for me ^_^

Um she looks at you? There are like 5 or 4 girls in school that look at me, does that mean they like me? Oh & here's the best part, they are bigger than me. I'm not sure what to say but what Prob & Haris said is true.

Archived