Character Ideas

thunderfang12

You may have seen my Fan-Fic `Ancient Darkness`. I need characters to fill in time between the Dark Champions. Please fill in form below:

Name:

Role:(Choose One)

• Traveler
  • Friend
  • Thief
  • Spirit

Appearance:

Dueling Skill(Note Please Make 70-95):

Personality:

Deck:

E.G.

Name: Martin

Role: Traveler

Appearance: Ragged Clothes, Big Glasses

Dueling Skill: 88

Personality: Adventurous

Deck: D.D Control

Note:

If You Can Give A Card List You Get Extra Credit. Thanks ^_^

Should we send you the deck list or are you okay writing your own?

Name: Kisuke Shiru

Role: Thief

Appearance:

219yq2e.jpg

Dueling Skill: 88

Personality: Talks very little and gives only one word answers, the most he'll talk is when he's explaining something. He has a pretty relaxed attitude to dueling and considers nobody inferior or superior to him.

Deck: Light of Shadow

There you go, enjoy...

Name: Eduard Garris

Appearance: If you don't already know what Keiji Maeda from Samurai Warriors looks like, look him up. (Ed has shorter, less '80s rocker big hair) Wears a gray dress shirt over a dark blue tee and jeans. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Tall and muscular(like a Nordic Chad)

Dueling Skill: 84

Personality: Calm, quiet, and very shy. Ed mostly stays to himself but comes out of his shell when around his friends. He is slow to anger but quick to fight if his friends are in danger. Ed shows pride in his deck but doesn't become overly confident so as to think he can take on the world.

Deck: Spirits (Tell me if you want a card list, I got a good one.)

Role: Friend

Name: Robert Griffin

Role:Traveler

Appearance:

03bb17.png

Dueling Skill: 89

Personality: Robert is a kind and gentle soul that likes to help those who he thinks are in need of his unique skills. He also knows that there is a higher power that is out there and think that he does his will through dueling.

Deck: Fairy (if you want I'll send you my list.)

Name: Ayame Kouryuu

Role: Traveler (Maybe future friend? O.o)

Appearance:

yame has long dark hair that ends at her mid back. It dark raven color and has a hint of midnight blue to it. She usually ties it in a low ponytail or hangs it loose. It usually is messy because she doesn’t care for her appearance.

Her eyes are an icy grey-blue color. They used to have a cheerful happy look in them-however thanks to their past they changed. Now they are a cold icy orb that doesn’t express a lot of emotion in them most of the time.

She usually wears a grey tank top on her upper torso. On her legs is a pair of patched worn out jeans. They got many pockets on it. Most of them contain tools/equipment for different occasions. Around her waist are belts and chains. She wears a trench coat most of the time. It is black with silver edges and navy lining. On the back of the coat is a Black and Blue Dragon. Lastly- she wears a pair of black and grey combat boots. They have each have a dagger snuck inside each of them.

Dueling Skill(Note Please Make 70-95): 93

Personality:

She used to have a bright and caring aura.However ever since a certain incident she is not the kind and gentle female most of the time. Instead she shut her heart out and is cold and aloof and almost emotionless. She makes very sarcastic remarks and loves to push people’s buttons. Overall she acts like a total jack a** and ice queen when she wants to act like one.

Deck:

She got three decks. Her primary is a Zombie Deck. It is focused on special summoning/mill. This deck’s signature monster is Red Eyes Zombie Dragon and Vampire Genesis.

Her second deck is a mythology deck-mainly based around Demons. Her third deck deck is based around an archetype called the 'Kaijuu' monsters. Both of these decks aren't finished. ((Reason? I haven’t finished coming up with the custom cards. I will PM you the Deck List. >>; Since it takes soo much space. ))

Name: Kay Iskiray

Role: thief

Appearance:

11uc1as.jpg

Skill(Note Please Make 70-95): 86

Personality: Kay is dark, he got his cards from his dad by suprise, a darkness deck.Through ages of practice Kay learned to play with those card, and after his parents died, he wanted revenge, and thought darkness and bloodlust were the best option.

Deck: The Dark Emperor

Name: Kreso Ivanovich

Appearance: b6zo5d.jpg

Dueling Skill: 92

Personality: Kreso is arrogant and self-centered, with little time for anyone beyond himself. He is dismissive in his manner of speech.

[spoiler=[b]Deck[/b]: Macro Monarch]

Deck List=Caius the Shadow Monarch x3

Raiza the Storm Monarch x1

Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch x2

Mobius the Frost Monarch x1

D.D. Survivor x3

D.D. Scout Plane x2

Snipe Hunter x1

Cyber Valley x3

Marshmallon x1

Spirit Reaper x1

Dimensional Fissure x3

Reinforcements of the Army x2

Mystical Space Typhoon x1

Brain Control x1

Allures of Darkness x2

Lightning Vortex x1

Enemy Controller x2

Fires of Doomsday x2

Macro Cosmos x2

Solemn Judgment x3

Bottomless Traphole x2

Torrential Tribute x1

Magic Drain x2

Side Deck

Deck Lock x3

Dust Tornado x2

Trap Dustshoot x1

Pulling the Rug x2

Mirror Force x1

Kinetic Soldier x3

Shadow Imprisoning Mirror x1

Light Imprisoning Mirror x2

Name: Riley Skyla

Appearance: ee9544.png

Dueling Skill: 86

Personality: Riley is a hot - headed teenager traveling anywhere. He used to be the trouble maker in his school. He also made his teacher quit his job during graduation. But his dueling skills are badder than his attitude. He once made a kid move to Mexico when Riley beat him with his strongest card, Yubel the Ultimate Nightmare.

Deck: Yubel Deck

• 1 month later...

Sorry it took so long to respond I had to move out of state and it took me a while to get my internet back up. Hope its not to late but here is a deck for my character.

Count: 56

Monsters:

Tribute:

Dark Dust Spirit

Dark Red Enchanter

Great Long Nose

Hade-Hane

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi

Izanagi

Yamata Dragon

Yamato-no-Kami

Non-Tribute:

Asura Priest x2

Desertapir x3

Fushi No Tori

Golem Sentry

Hane-Hane

Inaba White Rabbit x2

Izanami x2

Kinka-byo x3

Maharaghi x2

Otohime

Susa Soldier x2

The Forgiving Maiden

Tsukuyomi

Yata-Garasu

Spells:

Book of Moon x3

Mausoleum of the Emperor x2

Mirror of Yata

Orb of Yasaka

Spell Absorption x2

Spell Economics x2

Spring of Rebirth x2

Sword of Kusanagi

Traps:

Draining Shield x2

Forced Back

Legacy of Yata-Garasu

Magic Jammer

Magical Arm Shield

Magical Thorn

Negate Attack

Spirit's Invitation x2

Trap Jammer

Name:Roscuro

Role:(Choose One)

* Friend

Appearance:He has a ying-yang costume it is purple on the left side and white on the right side he also has a chaos duel disk on his left arm and a holy duel disk (it is like Haou Jaden's duel disk but white and the blades are angel wings)

Dueling Skill(Note Please Make 70-95): 95 (he is the guardian of gate between the Silent zone and the real world he however usually focuses one using only half of his deck and therefore suffers in dueling skill when he does dropping his skill to about 80 unless he decides to go all out)

Personality:suffers from bipolar, he can be extremely happy, almost demonically bellicose (sinister), or just really serious

Deck: He plays a chaos deck with the light side being an archlord deck and the other side is a archfiend deck, he uses his special cards to allow both Pandemonium and The Sanctuary in the Sky to be out simutaneously however you usually only focuses on one side when playing you can tell which one by where he put his deck, he uses the chaos duel disk when he plays with archfiends and the holy duel disk when he plays archlords, when he uses both he can use any duel disk

Archived