--

Zum

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

You're giving out too many reps. No more than 6 total.

Anyway, after you change the prize, I'd like to join. Prepare for the Omniscian Gods... >:D

Yes, I'm the last card. The other two are the Gamesmasters of the other universes that were created (the two before this one). I would have done the actual Polar Deities of Omiveracaelism, but I'm only allowed to do three, so...

THE OMNIVERACAELIST GODS

47linklady20of20darkjpgji5.jpg

Effect for Ahocaz: All Standard God effects as well as...

• This card's ATK and DEF are equal to your total amount of Life Points remaining.
  • You may remove 1 monster card in your hand from play in order to increase the ATK of this monster by an amount equal to one half of the ATK of the monster you removed from play if it had 2100 ATK or more, or an amount equal to the original ATK of the removed monster, if the ATK of the removed monster is 2000 or less.
  • This card cannot be destroyed by a DARK monster.
  • All LIGHT monsters on the field whose level equals 4 or less are immediately destroyed.

demonknightjpgset1xxxsebp8.jpg

Effect for Xenyar: All Standard God effects as well as...

1. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of cards in your Graveyard x 300 points.
  2. This card cannot be destroyed by a DARK or LIGHT monster.
  3. Decrease the DEF of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field by 1000 points. After this effect activates, destroy all monsters who have 400 or less DEF points.
  4. You may remove 1 card in your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 card on the field or in either player's hand.

championjpgset1xxxset20wd1.jpg

My effect: All Standard God effects as well as...

• You may remove 2 cards on the field from play to increase the ATK of this card infinitely until the End Phase of the turn in which this card's effect was activated.
  • Whenever this card battles "Master of Dragon Soldier," this card's ATK and DEF are treated as 5000.
  • This card cannot be destroyed by a LIGHT monster.
  • This card cannot be destroyed by a Dragon-type monster.
  • Decrease the ATK of all Dragon-type monsters on the field by 2000 points. If any monster's ATK falls below 0, shift control of that monster to you and restore that monster's original ATK and DEF.

Why didn't I just list them on the cards, you ask? Well, they don't list the effects on the Egyptian Gods; or at least, not the English ones. And these are English cards, see.

Trinity God? How can three gods be one god? That makes no sense. And people wonder why I'm polytheist... *sigh*

Oh well, at least someone else thought of using their religion other than me. That shows that people are creative. :)

Archived