Boys or Girls

callaway14

Which Gender is Better  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Gender is Better

This is like sexist' date=' no offense.

[/quote']

q4t.

But from an observational stand-point women are. They usually have to put up with more stress throughout their life than men, and as such I respect them for that...

But from an observational stand-point women are. They usually have to put up with more stress throughout their life than men' date=' and as such I respect them for that...

[/quote']

I lol'd

Usually being the loophole word. Allowed flux lol...

Be the stress superficial or not, I still believe it.

What makes you say they have to put up with more stress than men' date=' when males have just as much to deal with?

[/quote']

Mentality and how I was raised?... This conversation though it not for here. Rather IM or something...

What makes you say they have to put up with more stress than men' date=' when males have just as much to deal with?

[/quote']

Mentality and how I was raised?... This conversation though it not for here. Rather IM or something...

It contributes to the general idea of the thread, so it does indeed belong here.

"Mentality and how I was raised?" isnt very good support for your statement. Your arguments shouldn't be based on "how you were raised", they should be based on experiences, or facts. Not because thats what your parents programmed you to think. =|

[/quote']

It contributes to the general idea of the thread, so it does indeed belong here.

"Mentality and how I was raised?" isnt very good support for your statement. Your arguments shouldn't be based on "how you were raised", they should be based on experiences, or facts. Not because thats what your parents programmed you to think. =|

Then I stand corrected.

But this is not what my parent's programmed me to think, rather how I was brought up as a whole... They barely taught me anything ._."... Much like my Ability to Communicate with dogs using their own linguistics, its just a part of me... :|

Girls have cooties.....so boys =P

lulz Jk.

:D!

Wait. You were joking. Not cool man. :|.

Eh. I'd say girls, simply because I seem to hang out with guys alot more. So, when I actually do hang out with girls, it's kind of.. Fresher? =/.

From an orientation perspective, as well, I'd still say girls. =/.

lulz Jk.

Eh. I'd say girls' date=' simply because I seem to hang out with guys alot more. So, when I actually do hang out with girls, it's kind of.. [b']Fresher[/b]? =/.

ZOMGZZZ don't use that word......use Metal instead. It fits into any sentence :D

lulz Jk.

Eh. I'd say girls' date=' simply because I seem to hang out with guys alot more. So, when I actually do hang out with girls, it's kind of.. [b']Fresher[/b] More Metal? =/.

ZOMGZZZ don't use that word......use Metal instead. It fits into any sentence :D

Lol. Ironically, it actually does. D=.

You sir, are genius.

Archived