Nuclear Pokemon Tutorial

SSJ3Goku

DO NOT SELL IN A SHOP

Today we are going to make this :

RadioactiveDelcatty.png

The Original Idea and the first Nuclear Pokemon was made by MoneyPoney. He gave me permission to make this tutorial so thankyou MoneyPoney and I give him credit for the Pallete and Ide of Nuclear Pokemon.

Ok, now for the tutorial.

Step 1 : Get your pokemon sprite from www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites

Step 2 : Now, we will be doing an Ordinary recolour with the first 4 colours in the top part of the Pallete. We need the sprite to have 2 different types of colours. The lightest type will be the one recoloured with the first 4 colours in the top part of the Pallete.

Step 3 : Do as the above Step says.

Step 4 : Now, we will do the Darker part of the Sprite. We will get the Next 4 colours and recolour the darker part of the sprite.

Step 5 : Here is the long and boring part, but without it, the sprite would just look like a green recolour. We need to use the bottom row of colours now.

Step 6 : Get the first colour in the bottom row and get a 1 pixel paint brush or the pencil tool and go over the outline.

Step 7 : Keep doing this until you have used all the colours in the bottom row. You have now made a Nuclear Pokemon.

nice tut,but i think you missed some parts,i used the last color for the borders and the first 7 for the shades,you can change that if you want,and may i suggest that you use the pallet i posted in your delcatty thread so you can have that without the delcatty.nice tut though(yes,i know i originally had this idea).and i don't know about you but i didn't go over the outline for the original sprite,i made an outline over the original outline.

off-topic:1st post(to my idea,lol

i seemed to have some problems while nuclear-fying my palkia because i almost ran out of colors so i might edit this post with a pallet with a few more colors(not glow colors though) because currently there is only 7 colors for shades and 1 for borders,i plan to have about 8-10 colors for the shades so it will be more easier.

and i suggest you add the "do not sell in shop" thing like ashje's chaos pokemon otherwise people will just make their own stare with nuclearfication,or make it so they have to give credits if they used this tut to make it(which is fairly obvious and easy to tell)

Archived