Shinobi of Tomorrow [Canceled]

Alexander²

Canceled!

REMEMBER! THIS IS A FANFIC! NOT AN RP

Hi! I had this somewhat strange idea last night, about 120 years after Naruto, and all the rest of em' have died, Shikamaru's son (Shikazu) is frozen in a chemical ice for 120 years until a descendant of Sasori creates a new legion of S-Rank Criminals (The Shredded Cloud), to destroy the world, and let the world cope in fear....

I need 2 'Cool' and powerful Genin that will accompany him, here is the template, and the two char's. I came up with. oh, and 2 Samurai guards that will guard Gaidoku

Name:
Preferred Jutsu (1-3):
Appearance:
Background:
Personality:

My Guys:

Name: Shikazu Nara

Preferred Jutsu (1-3): Shadow Possession, Shadow Strangle,

Appearance: Has the physical structure of his father Shikamaru, but has short-medium hair, down the side of his head, and he's quite straight-forward.

Background: After being frozen post-to the death of his father, he has just been awakened and is just starting to get used to the changes to the village.

Personality: Straight-forward

Name: Gaidoku of the Dead Sand

Preferred Jutsu (1-3): Black Secret Technique: Machine One Shot, Puppet Mastery, Puppet Replacement

Appearance: Has part of his puppet infused with him on his right side, the puppet looks somewhat like a wolf

Background: I don't know

Personality: Self-centered, annoyed, jerkish

Name: Ziromei Sanakaze

Preferred Jutsu (1-3): Hidden Shadow Air Hands, Hurricane Blast, Hurricane Shield

Appearance: http://th72.deviantart.com/fs21/300W/f/2007/302/2/e/Yuzuru_Haro_by_Yasou_Haro.jpg

Background: He is Shikazu's best friend, he liked him when he first saw him 2 days ago. Also, he is one of the most loved ninjas in Konoha, due to his humoristic nature.

Personality: Careless, relaxed, generous

The first Genin.

Archived