Advanced Crystal Beast Support

Doku Ibara

The Fanfic takes place in an alternate reality where Dartz won in his duel with Atem and now the world is split into two sides those who follow dartz and use the Orichalcos and, those who are members of the resistence. The main character is going to be a girl name Doku Ibara (Obviously) who is on neither side. Anyway I'm posting this now because I'm needing some ideas for character names and decks if you have any ideas feel free to comment

Current list:

Bad Guys:

Orichalcos Leader: Dartz (Orichalcos deck)

Orichalcos second in command: Roh Inugami (Werewolf Deck)

Orichalcos Four Swords:

1. Janet Michaels (Cyber Oracle Deck)

2. ???? (????)

3. ???? (????)

4. ???? (????)

Good Guys:

Resistance Leader: Christian Fox (Angel Deck)

Resistance Members:

1. Colton Silver (Black Dragon Deck)

2. Sarah (Enemy Equip Deck)

3. ???? (????)

4. ???? (????)

Neutral:

Doku Ibara (Crystal Beast deck)

I would like for my fanfiction character which as regards to story and everything was lost to be apart of this. I'm not sure on a deck, but I'm sure I can come up with something. His name is Ryuzu Eruesdale. And I have his picture as well which one of my good friends drew for me. Does it matter that he is a "Slifer Red" student?

yugiohryuzucolor.jpg

Possible Deck Theme: Fantasy/Legends

Original Deck Theme: Elemental Dragons

I would like for my fanfiction character which as regards to story and everything was lost to be apart of this. I'm not sure on a deck' date=' but I'm sure I can come up with something. His name is Ryuzu Eruesdale. And I have his picture as well which one of my good friends drew for me. Does it matter that he is a "Slifer Red" student?

[/quote']

Considering Kaiba didn't make the academy until long after the Orichalcos saga I would think so since the academy doesn't exist lol

I would like for my fanfiction character which as regards to story and everything was lost to be apart of this. I'm not sure on a deck' date=' but I'm sure I can come up with something. His name is Ryuzu Eruesdale. And I have his picture as well which one of my good friends drew for me. Does it matter that he is a "Slifer Red" student?

[/quote']

Considering Kaiba didn't make the academy until long after the Orichalcos saga I would think so since the academy doesn't exist lol

Indeed. I could simply readjust his storyline and such, since I have to due the whole deck theme. I am not sure weather to place him as a good, bad or neutral character. So whichever you decide on will be fine, because it will give me an idea of what type of deck to create. And I suppose the clothing can just be his casual wear?

[/quote']

Indeed. I could simply readjust his storyline and such, since I have to due the whole deck theme. I am not sure weather to place him as a good, bad or neutral character. So whichever you decide on will be fine, because it will give me an idea of what type of deck to create. And I suppose the clothing can just be his casual wear?

try emailing his information and, deck list I'll determine if he'll be good or bad then.

Archived