The godlike Beasts all episodes are posted,Don't miss it

the alpha

Prologue:

After Jaden yuki defeated Kajemaru and locked away the Sacred-Beasts,Maximilian Pegasus

Repainted them but made sure that they're safe this time ,so alot of students purchased these

cards and created very powerful decks.But Pegasus Created Cards More Powerful Than the

Sacred-Beasts and the Divine-Beasts and called them:The Godlike Beasts,Nobody knows how they look like

or where are they.But a Secret society called the Titans are trying to get these cards

to dominate the Duel monsters world.What do you think will happen next?

Chapter one:Titans Revealed.

The light was turned off in the underground room,a man seems to be waiting someone when a tall,red haired man enters.

-What happened about the informations we were waiting,Geryon?

-The Cards have been printed,our spy inside pegasus' mansion has confirmed that.

-So that old fool pegasus didn't learn from his last mistake.

-What mistake?

-The DIVINE-BEASTS,These cards almost caused the destruction of the world,now i'll make sure

the damage will happen this time.

-So you're really going to try getting the Godlike monsters.

-I'm not going to try,i WILL get them sooner or later,after all our spy is still there,and he'll make sure

that the Godlike cards will be mine.

-But we don't know how powerful they are yet.

-Well,Judging the name,they have to be supreme monsters ,otherwise why would he keep it a secret from the entire world,Even his own son?

-You have a point,i think it's time to send THE TITANS to the academy and finish it off.

-YES,we should get that "Jaden yuki" before it's too late,after all he defeated the Original copy of the Sacred-Beasts.

-We can't let him be an obstacle in our way,he always seems to find a way to defeat the greatest monsters in the history of the game,who knows what can he do to the Godlike monsters?

-It's settled,i'll send our best 3 Titans to the academy,and finish that duelist and all other threats.

-Let's get started.

Later that day in the academy:

Jaden:Hey Yehya where are you going?

Yehya:i'm meeting Ayman in the Ra Yellow dorm.

Jaden:heh,What a coinsedence,i'm going there too to meet syrus,let's go.

In the Ra Yellow dorm:

Jaden:hey Bastion,Have you seen syrus and Ayman?

Bastion:yeah,they went to the Harbor to welcome the new students.

Yehya:New students?Why nobody told me.

Jaden:comon' let's hurry up to see if we can catch them.

In the Harbor:

Chancellor Shepard:Attention Students,we have newcomers to our academy from Japan, and they are:

Klono kan.

Klono:huh,what a pathetic academy.

Shepard:*sigh*,Hojo Kan

Hojo:you're right bro,it is Pathetic.

Shepard:And finally the older brother of the Kan brothers:Lazard Kan.

Lazard:it's going to be an easy mission.

Shepard:And the 3 brothers will be staying in the Guests Dorm.

Saleem:I wouldn't recommend you to challenge me.

Lazard:(whispering to his brothers),This one seems like a good practice to us,who want to take him?

Hojo:i'll teach him to be cocky.(then he Yalled):Saleem,I Challenge you,I only duel for my opponent's deck,but i'll make it a friendly duel this time.

Saleem:hahaha,I accept.

Hojo:let's duel.

Saleem:Let's duel.

Hojo:i'll start first,i set one defense position monster,and 1 card face down and i end my turn.

Saleem:That's it,i special summon cyber dragon in attack mode(An electrical dragon appeared)(ATK:2100)

and i summon ancient gear soldier in attack mode(a mechanical soldier with a rifle in its hand appeared)(ATK:1300)

now,Cyber dragon,attack,the face down monster was mystical elf(DEF:2000).

And now ancient gear soldier,attack.

Hojo:2700.

Saleem:4000

Hojo:my turn,i set another defense position monster and i end my turn.

Saleem:defense will do you no good,i attack with ancient gear soldier.The monster was wall of illusion(DEF:1850)

Hojo:when this monster is attacked,the attacking monster is returned to the owner's hand.

The monster returned to Saleem's hand.

Saleem:it doesn't matter.i attack your monster with cyber dragon.

Cyber dragon returned to Saleem's hand

Hojo:2700

Saleem:3450

Saleem:you see,you have no chance,your turn.

Hojo:i'm not done yet,i remove wall of illusion and mystical elf from my graveyard from play to summon"Chaos emperor dragon-Envoy of the beginning"

a Great white and green dragon appeared from Hojo's duel disk.

Hojo:now if i tributed my dragon and 1000LP i can send all cards in our hands and on the field to the graveyard and inflict

300 damage to your LP for each card sent by this effect.on the field there was 1 card.and in my hand theres 5 cards and in your hand's there's 6 cards that's a total of 12 cards

which means you lose 3600 LP.

Hojo:1700

Saleem:0000

Hojo:that's how the titans duel.

Shepard:THE TITANS!!

Lazard:you idiot you blew our cover.

Klono:From now on,i declare that we are THE TITANS messengers,and we will duel every single duelist in this academy.

Hojo:if you lose,you get trapped in this ring.and he raised his hand.A little red diamond on his finger was shining.

Lazard:you either get trapped in this ring,or show your loyalty to us and you become a TITAN.

Klono:you can't defeat THE TITANS,so surrendring will be a wise decision.

Hojo:we WILL get this academy under our merci,whether you like it or not.

Lazard:Our next opponent will be Jaden Yuki.

Jaden:what me??

Lazard:yes you,Do you wish to surrender?

Jaden:Never,What happens if i win?

Lazard:when a TITAN lose he will be punished and he is not allowed to duel anymore.

Jaden:that sound fair to me.Let's Duel

Lazard:Let's duel.*

Secret Agent man THNX,and just for you i'll post the 2nd Episode:

ُEpisode two:Duel academy's doomed

Jaden:i'll start by setting 1 card face down and 1 monster in Defense Position and i end my turn.

Lazard:i activate "wave-motion cannon"during each of my standby phases put a counter on this card.

I can send this card to the graveyard to inflict direct damage to your LP equals to the number of counters on this card,and

i activate "dark room of nightmare"(each time your opponent take damage other than battle damage inflict 300 damage to his LP).

And set 2 cards face-down,and finally summon "solar flare dragon"(during each of your End phases inflict 500 damage to your opponent's LP).

and i end my turn which makes my dragon inflict 500 damage to your LP.And 300 due to dark room of nightmare's effect.

Jaden:3200

Lazard:4000

Jaden:i can defeat you,i activate polymerization to fuse my elemental hero clayman on the field and burstinatrix from my hand and summon elemental hero ramart blaster in DEF(DEF:2500)

Jaden:when this card is in defense position i can attack your LP directly but the damage is halved.Now rampart blaster attack.

Jaden:3200

Lazard:3000

Jaden:your turn.

Lazard:i activate my set card ceasefire(flip all monsters and inflict 500 to your opponent's LP for each effect monster on the field).

That means 1000 LP plus 300 for my dark room of nightmare.

Jaden:1900

Lazard:and i activate just dessert(inflict 500 damage to your opponent's LP for each monster on his side of the field).

That's 500 +300

Jaden:1100

Lazard:and finally i summon another solar flare dragon.And i end my turn along with this duel,1st dragon will inflict 500+300 so eill the other,that's 1600,and last time

i checked your LP were 1100,you're toasted.

Jaden:0000

Suddenly,a light came out of the diamond ring and sucked Jaden into it,What's left of Jaden was only his deck and his duel disk.

Syrus:JADEEEEEEEEEEN,NO,i'll duel you to get him back.

Lazard:i'm afraid the only way to get him back is by defeating the 3 of us.

Syrus:i'll defeat you.

Ayman:Stay back Syrus,if you dueled him now, your fate won't be better than Jaden's.

Saleem:he's right you saw what they did to me,and i doubt that the 3rd is weaker than the other 2.

Shepard:We won't duel you,so go away.

Hojo:i'm afraid that's not possible,when you're challenged to a duel by a TITAN you have 3 choices:you duel,you join the TITANS,or you are considered as the loser

of the duel,and you know what happens when you lose the duel.

Klono:prepare yourself Zane,cos' you're next.

Zane:i'm ready,Let's duel to get rid of 1 of u.

Klono:Let's duel.

Zane:i set 1 monster in defense position and set 2 card face down,your turn.

Klono:i summon crystal beast saphire pegasus(ATK:1800) which allows me to choose 1 crystal beast from my

deck and put it on my spell/trap zone,and i choose ruby carbuncle.Then i attack your face down monster.The monster was the light-hex sealed fusion (DEF:1600).And i end my turn.

Zane:i special summon my cyber dragon(ATK:2100)Then i normal summon cyber phoenix(ATK:1200).Now cyber Dragon attack pegasus.

Zane:4000

Klono:3700

Kolno:my pegasus is sent to my spell/trap zone.

Zane:Cyber phoenix.Attack him directly.

Zane:4000

Klono:2500

Klono:I draw,Hahaha,prepare to join Jaden,i summon crystal beast saphire pegasus,you know his effect,i choose topaz tiger.now i send ruby,Topaz tiger and pegasus from my spell/trap zone to summon the

most powerfull Sacred-Beast:'Hamon,Lord of Striking Thunder"(ATK:4000).

Now,pegasus.Attack Cyber Poenix.

Zane:3400

Klono:Hamon,Show him what true power is all about,attack his cyber dragon.

A blinding lightning was fired from hamon and destroyed cyber dragon.

Zane:1500

Klono:you lose another 1000LP when hamon destroys your monster.

Zane:500

Klono:i se one card and i end my turn.

Zane:i put my destiny in the heart of the cards,i'll draw.

Zane:i wouldn't be so happy if i were you,i special summon cyber dragon,then i summon proto-cyber dragon(Cyber Dragon).now i activate power bond

to fuse cyber dragon and proto cyber dragon and summon Cyber twin dragon(ATK:2800)but his ATK is doubled because of power bond's effect.(ATK:5600)

Klono:there's a side effect,you will suffer 2800 damage because you activated power bond,you'll lose.

Zane:not if i defeated you in this turn,Cyber twin dragon,ATTACK pegasus.

Klono:i'm sorry to disappoint you,i activate,threatning roar(your opponent can't attack this turn)

Zane:NOO,i have no choice but ending my turn.I'm sorry Chancellor,i couldn't defeat him.

Zane:0000

Klono:2500.

What happened to Jaden happened with Zane,a light came out of the ring and sucked Zane and what's left of him.

Syrus:That's it.And he took Jaden's and Zane's deck.

Syrus:prepare yourself,Next duel will be with me.Tomorrow i'll finish the 3 of you and set Jaden and my Brother free.

Hojo:i'll be there.But you should prepare yourself to join them.

1 Hour Later:Syrus and Ayman and Saleem and yehya were in Ayman and Syrus' room.

Ayman:are you out of your mind,you'll lose,if they defeated the best 2 duelists in the academy.You have no chance.

Syrus:I'll combine my deck with Jaden's and Zane's and i will defeat that TITAN jerk.

Saleem:Then Take this card i have 4 of it(Ancient Gear Soldier).

Yehya:i wish i could give you a card but any card from my deck will sabotage your deck.

Ayman:i'll give you my 3 Blue-eyes white dragon,i don't need them in my deck.

Syrus:with these cards,that TITAN will be dead.

• 2 weeks later...

for godsake just comment

any way here's the rest of the fanfic

Episode three:1 down,2 to go.

Syrus:TITANS,i'm ready for you.

Hojo:You students never give up do you,well i'll give you a chance to join the TITANS before it's too late.

Syrus:I prefere being in that darn ring for the rest of my life instead of joining you scumbags.

Hojo:Fine,Let's DUel.

Syrus:Let's duel.You go first.

Hojo:i'll set 1 card face down and summon Dark Blade(ATK:1800).And i end my turn.

Syrus:I special summon Cyber Dragon,(ATK:2100),Then i summon Drillroid(1600).Now,Cyber dragon attack his dark blade.

Hojo:i activate my face down trap:Negate attack this force you to end your battle phase.

Syrus:i set one card face down and i end my turn.

Hojo:i set 2 cards face down,and 1 defense position monster.Your turn.

Syrus:i tribute my drill roid to summon another Cyber dragon.and now i activate polymerization to fuse my 2 cyber dragons with ancient gear golem and Gyroid from my hand to

summon chimeratech overdragon(ATK:3200).Now.Over dragon attack both his monster(this monster can attack opponent's monsters the sme number of fusion materials),Dark blade was destroyed and the face down monster was unhappy maiden.

Syrus:4000

Hojo:2200

Hojo:my turn.I set 1 monster face down,and i end my turn.

Syrus:i summon elemental hero wildheart(ATK:1500).now chimeratech,Attack his monster.the monster was wall of illusion(DEF:1850)

Hojo:say goodby Chimeratech.Due to wall of illusions effect the attacking monster is returned to it's owner's hand.Overdragon returned to the fusion deck.

Syrus:it doesn't matter.Wildheart attack him directly.

Hojo:700

Hojo:i remove unhappy maiden and wall of illusion from my graveyard from play to summon chaos sorcerer(ATK:2300)

Now my chaos sorcerer can remove 1 monster from play and i choose wildheart.A vortex appeared and sucked wildheart.

Hojo:NOw i activate return from the different dimension to return wildhert and unhappy maiden and wall of illusion.

My chaos sorcerer cannt attack this turn,but my other monsters can,now,wildheart and wall of illusion attack.

Syrus:1500

Hojo:700

Syrus:i activate monster reborn to return Dark Blade.Then i activat premature burial to return Drillroid.But they're not staying.

i tribute both of them to summon blue-eyes white dragon(ATK:3000),Thanks Ayman,this card is going to be the reason why i won.

Hojo:don't count on it,i activate trap hole.A hole appeared under blue-eyes an he fell in it.

Hojo:now,you have no monsters and very low life points.My sorcerer will destroy you.

Syrus:i still have 1 card to play,Ayman Gave mr this one too.I acvtivate Dragon's mirror.

Hojo:What monster are you going to summon.

Syrus:i remove blue eyes white dragon,Ancient gear golem,Cyber dragon,Drillroif and Elemental hero wildhert to summon the gretes dragon:Elemental hero Cyber Gearoid Dragon(ATK:3000)

Syrus:when this monster is fusion summoned succesfullt.i Choose 1 monster on your side of the field and equipe it to my dragon,and my dragon will gain the same ATK as your monster.And i'll choose Chaos sorcerer,You have noone else.

So my monster's ATK is now 5300.

Syrus:Elemental hero Cyber Gearoid Dragon,Finish his LP.A huge fireball came out of the dragon's mouth and came towards Hojo and he melted.

Syrus:What the hell,What happened to Hojo,Is that because of my dragon's Attack.

Lazard:no idiot,That's the proper punishment to a losing TITAN,He doesn't deserve to Live.

Ayman:you did it.you defeated Hojo,now we have to defeat the other 2 TITANS to free Jaden and Zane.

Lazard:Klono,Retreat,No more duels today,we have to go get some rest and prepare for tommorow's duel.

Saleem:Why tommorow,let's duel right now.

Klono:Tommorwo,is another day and we don't want to duel today,and you can't force us to duel.

During that time somewhere underground:

Geryon:We lost Hojo to Syrus.He was our last problems but now he has an unstoppable deck.Send Bamos and Wogi to help Klono and Lazard,They need back up now.

Labyel:Indeed,they have to be frustrated now,i think back up will be a good idea,especially if the ack up is our elite.

Geryon:They're going down sooner or later.Even if they defeated all 4,we will go there and finish them ourselves.

Labyel:once The Godlike Cards are mine.nothing can stop me.

Cards i made that are used in this episode:

Elemental Hero Cyber Gearoid Dragon:

Fusion/Effect/Dragon/Lv10/ATK:3000/DEF:3000

1 Elemental Hero +1 Cyber dragon +1 Ancient gear +1 Roid + 1 LV8 or higher dragon.

When this card is succesfully summoned,choose 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.

Increase the ATK of this card by the ATK of the equipped monster and this card gains the same effect as the equipped monster.

During each of your Standby Phases,you can choose another monster and equipe it to this monster.You can sacrifice half your life points to

negat the effect of a card,and desrtoy it.*

Episode Four:Darkness Has Come.

Syrus:They Disappeared,Where did they go?

Ayman:I don't care if they went to hell,all i hope is when they come back,they will retreat and free Jaden and Zane.

Saleem:I don't know about that,i mean Syrus,you defeated Hojo because you had enough time,but Lazard is counting on a burn deck.

Yehya:That's right,if you don't defeat him in the first 2 turns he will definitely win.

Syrus:i'll take Klono first and then care about Lazard.

Suddenly Chazz entered the room.

Chazz:i think we have more trouble.

Ayman:What,What the heck are you talking about?

Chazz:Another 2 TITANS Landed about half an hour ago.

Yehya:2 more!!,i hope they're not as good as the others.

Chazz:i think they are,Lazard Seemed so happy when he saw them.

Syrus:this only means one thing,They'll keep coming until the Academy surrenders.

Saleem:well,we won't surrender no matter what happens.

Syrus:Let's go see what they want.

AT the Harbor:

Juno:We came to help our mates,and i suggest you surrender.if you surrendered,we will set your friends free.

Syrus:Free?That's something we need to think about.

Chazz:there's nothing to think about,we'll never Join you.

Syrus:Did you hear what they said?Listen TITAN,i'll join you if you set my friends free.

Omano:i'm afraid not.If you joined us,we can free only 1.

Syrus:I'll Join you,free My brother Zane.

Ayman:Don't Syrus,we'll defeat them and set your brother free.

Lazard:you can't defeat us,we're undefeatable.

Syrus:It's too late.I declare myself loyal to THE TITANS.

The Sky became dark,a huge cloud has covered the sun and the sky started raining.A lightning came down of the cloud and

Hit Syrus.Syrus turned a little darker,and the same diamond ring was on his finger.

Ayman:No Syrus........

Syrus:I feel the power growing inside me,Welcome the new Syrus.THE TITAN SYRUS.

Saleem:Nooo,Syrus.

Lazard:You Want Zane.There he is.The Same light that sucked Jaden and Zane came out of the ring but this time Zane ame out

of it.

Zane:Ahh,Syrus,why?

Syrus:i woudn't care less about you now,i need more power.

Yehya:we lost him.

Zane:NO,he's my brother,SYRUS,Don't do that.

Syrus:Shut up,you pathetic little duelist.Your powers are no match to mine.

Zane:You're my brother,i will free you from this darkness.

Syrus:What darkness?,for the first time i feel powerfull,now,i'm no longer only Zane's little brother,I am Syrus truesdale the best duelist in this academy.

Zane:you're forgetting something,you are not the best duelist in the academy.I am.

Syrus:ha ha ha,Where's your deck Mr.Best duelist in the Academy?

Zane:you have it,and you would've never defeated Hojo if it wasn't for me and my deck.

Syrus:Take it,and duel me for it,but if you lose,you will return to the ring,but this time my ring.

Zane:I can't.

Syrus:Are you afraid?

Zane:Yes i'm afraid that when i defeat you,you will suffer the same punishment as Hojo.

Syrus:Well you should only be afraid about yourself.

Zane:I will set you free,isn't there a way to free a TITAN.

Lazard:Actually,there is,but why should i tell it to you.

Klono:As a matter of fact,Syrus,I'll give you this card to make sure you become even stronger,and your spirit will be darker.

Syrus:Zane here's your deck.Let's Duel.

Yehya:He can't duel,and i know he won't duel you.I'll duel you,i will find out how to free a TITAN.

Lazard:You wouldn't,especially after he optained the darkest card in the Game.

Yehya:What is it.

Syrus:you'll find out when i activate it.Now let's duel.

Yehya:Let's Duel,I set 1 monster face-down,and i end my turn.

Syrus:I summon Steamroid(ATK:1800).Steamroid attack,When my steamroid attacks his ATK rise by 500 points(ATK:2300)

The monster was Masked dragon(DEF:1100).

Yehya:When Masked dragon is destroyed i can choose 1 dragon with an ATK of 1500 or less and summon it,and i choose Armed Dragon LV3.(ATK:1200)

Syrus:Very well,i set 1 card and i end my turn.

Yehya:Prepare to meet your doom TITAN,i Level up Armed dragon LV3 to summon Armed dragon LV5.(ATK:2400),And now i activate level up which allows me to

Tribute My LV5 dragon and summon Armed Dragon LV7.(ATK:2800),but he won't be staying long,i tribute it to summon Armed Dragon LV10,(ATK:3000).

I activate his effect which allows me to discard 1 card from my hand to destroy all your monsters.Now i normal summon versago the destroyer(ATK:1100).

You know what that means TITAN,you're doomed,Now armed dragon attack.

Syrus:I activate Negate Attack.

Yehya:I end my turn.

Syrus:Finally,You wanted to know What's the card Klono gave me,Here you go,Let's welcome Chaos,I activate THE SEAL OF ORICHALCOS.

A Green star appeared beneath Syrus' legs and got bigger to include all the field.

Saleem:The Legendary card used by Dartz,I can't belive it.

Syrus:ALL my monsters' ATK is increased by 500,and you can't destroy this card.

Yehya:That's Darkness alright,but at least when you lose you won't get burned,you'll get stuck in the seal.

Ayman:You think that's funny,one of you will be trapped in the seal.

Lazard:Actually he won't,it's a modified version from the seal,edited by me.

Juno:So they're still dueling by THE TITANS rules.

Syrus:Enogh small talk,I summon Cyber Dragon(ATK:2600),And then summon elemental hero sparkman(ATK:2100)

Yehya:They're still weaker than my dragon.

Syrus:Not when i activate limiter removal which doubles the ATK of my Cyber dragon(ATK:5200).

Now,Cyber dragon,ATTACK armed dragon.Armed dragon was destroyed and turned into peaces after the destructing attack of cyber dragon.

Yehya:1800.

Syrus:Sparkman it's your turn.Sparkman throw a lightning bolt that destroyed versago and sent him to the graveyard.

Yehya:800

Yehya:My turn.And then he drew a card.

Yehya:i'm sorry syrus,i can't let you win,you're now a TITAN to me.I activate Level modulation which allows you to draw 2 cards so i can summon

my Armed Dragon LV10 from the graveyard.

Syrus Drew 2 cards.

Yehya:It's a shmae my dragon can't activate his effect this turn because of level modulation's effect,but your cyber dragon is destroyed because of Limiter removal's effect.

Anyway,i summon King's Knight(ATK:1600).Now Armed Dragon ATTACK Sparkman.

Syrus:3100

Yehya:I'm not done yet,King's Knight,attack him directly.

Syrus:1500

Yehya:And i end my turn by setting 2 cards face down.

Syrus:well,i'm still standing here,and i summon submarine roid(ATK:1300)

My monster can attack you directly,Submarine roid ,Attack him and finish him.

Yehya:You realize i have 2 set cards,first i activate magic cylinder to inflict 1300 damage to your LP

Syrus:200

Syrus:I'm still here.

Yehya:i'm sorry did i forget to mension that i activate my second set card"Nightmare's wheel".and i equipe it to submarine roid.

The selected monster can't attack or change its battle position.and when it's my turn tou lose 500 LP.

Syrus:noo

Yehya:That's right,since it's my turn now,you lose 500 LP.

Syrus:0000

Yehya:I'm sorry TITAN,but you chose your destiny,I'll free you sometime.

Syrus Disappeared like he's never existed.Zane was lying on the floor crying his little brother ,watching him disappear as he never existed.

Yehya:I'm sorry Zane,He was with the dark side.

Zane stood up and headed towards Syrus' deck,he picked The 3 decks and put them in his duel disk,but before,he took The Seal of orichalcos and torn it into 4 pieces.

Zane:Klono,you're dead,once i retrive my power i will defeat you using the 3 decks syrus was using and when you lose,i hope you burn in hell.

Klono:You're so confident,your brother sacrificed himself to free you and you want to get back in the ring?You got it.

Juno:i'm sorry to inturrupt this,but i challenge Ayman into a duel.

Ayman:Now?

Juno:My orders are clear.Get rid of the 5 elite students in the academy,i already got rid of syrus,and you're next.

Meanwhile in the TITANS Headquarter underground:

Geryon:you're a genius Labyel,Syrus Sacrificed himself and became a TITAN,it's a shame he didn't defeat Yehya,we would've got rid of him too.

Labyel:Be patient my friend,They're all be destroyed,Juno is going to duel Ayman,and i think That ra yellow student is not worthy of the power we are going to waste on him.

Geryon:We shouldn't underestimate any of the students,you saw what that Slifer did to Syrus.

Labyel:You're right,Let's sit and wait for Hameng to get the Godlikes.And when he does,i personaly will go finish the rest of the students.

Cards i made used in this duel

*The seal of Orichalcos(i didn't make it but it doesn't exist)Spell/Continous/Increase the ATK of all monsters on your side of the field,this card cannot be destroyed.*

Episode Five:The Mighty TITAN get Smashed

Ayman:Fine,Let's duel.I set 2 cards face-down and set 1 face-down monster,and i end my turn.

Juno:I activate the field spell"Canyon",Now any damage you take from attacking a rock monster is doubled.

Ayman:you're using a rock deck?This should be fun.

Juno:I set on defense position monster and i end my turn.

Ayman:I once had a rock deck,so there's nothing i don't know about your deck,i set 1 card and activate my 2 set cards.2 Reckless Greeds,Which allows

me to draw 4 cards.

Juno:but for the next 2 turns you won't draw.

Ayman:That's fine.I summon opticlops(ATK:1800),and i end my turn.

Juno:I tribute my face-down moster to summon Defender Sphinx(ATK:1700)

But now,i Tribu...

Ayman:You tribute it to special summon "Exxod Master of The Guards" in defense position.

Juno:That's right,and it has 4000 DEF,but i'm not finished yet,i set 1 card faced down and i end my turn.

Ayman:Here I go,I summon wall of illusion(ATK:1000),And then i tribute Opticlops,Wall of Illusion and my face down monster to summon

my 2nd ultimate creature"Raviel,Lord of Phantasms"(ATK:4000)

Juno stood watching the Sacred-Beast's hologram and it was huge.

Juno:2nd ultimate???,What's your ultimate creature.

AYman:There it goes,my face dowm monster was Sangan,so i can choose 1 monster with an ATK of 1500 or less and add it to my hand and i choose"Exodia,The forbidden one"

Juno:Exodia is no match to Exxod,at least it doesn't need 5 cards to be summoned.

Ayman:Let's continue.I activate jar of greed to draw 1 card from my deck.and now i set 1 card face down and i'll end my turn.

Juno:I set 1 defense position monster and i end my turn.

Ayman:When you summon or set a monster,i can special summon 1 Phantasm Token:Dark/Fiend/LV3/ATK:1000/DEF:1000.

But it won't last long,i tribute it to increase the ATK of my Raviel by the Same ATK of the tributed monster.That's an additional 1000 to my Raviel.

Now Raviel,Attack his Exxod.

A huge blue sphere came out of Raviel hands' and destroyed Exxod.

Ayman:What were you saying about Exxod a while ago?

Juno:Shut up,my turn,i set another monster face down(A Phantasm Token summoned on Ayman's side) and i activate my trap: rock bombardent,

which allows me to send 1 rock monster from my deck and inflict 500 damage to your LP.And i choose Labyrnith wall.

Ayman:3500

Juno:4000

Ayman:OK,OK,my turn,and i summon Dark Ruler HA Des by tributing my Token.(ATK:2450)Now i attack your face down moster with my Ha Des.(The monster was giant soldier of stone(DEF:2000))

And now my Sacred Beast will attack your other monster(The monster was Stone Statue of the Aztecs)(DEF:2000).

Ayman:You have no defenses,next turn,i'll finish you off.

Juno:Haha,you make me laugh,you think all i have is Exxod?You're wrong.I Remove all rock type monsters from my

graveyard to summon Mega-Rock Dragon,(ATK:number of rock monsters removed from play X700=4200)

Ayman:Well lucky me i had it all covered,i told you i know your deck,But make your move.

Juno:You're bluffing,no monster in your deck is stronger than my dragon.

Ayman:We'll find out soon.Don't forget about my Token.Because you summoned Mega-Rock.

Juno:I didn't forget,but what good will it make?i attack your Raviel with my dragon.Raviel was destroyed.

Ayman:3300

Juno:4000

Juno:What's covered,your best monster is destroyed.

Ayman:Just make your move.

Juno:i don't have any,i end my turn.

Ayman:I'll draw,I tributr my token to summon The King,The emperor or should i say..The Monarch:Zaborg,The Thunder Monarch(ATK:2400)

Ayman:Like all the monarchs,when Zaborg is tribute summoned he activate it's effect,and his effect is to destroy one monster on the field,and I choose your Mega-Rock Dragon.

Juno:nooo,I have no monster.

Ayman:That's Right,Zaborg attack.

Juno:1600

Ayman:And i still have Ha Des,Now Dark Ruler Ha Des ATTACK HIM AND FINISH HIS LIFE POINTS.

Juno:0000

Juno didn't Disappear like Hojo and Syrus,instead he turned into a rock statue that soon started to crack,and turned into little stones.

Ayman:That's a first,well,who's Next?

Meanwhile Labyel was freaking out:

Labyel:What are those little CHildren doing to us,We're the TITANS for crying out loud,i can't belive this,it seems that i have to go there by myself.

Geryon:YOU??But Hameng didn't bring the GODLIKES yet.

Labyel:Do you think i need The Godlikes to defeat some children.

Geryon:But,That Ra Ayman uses Raviel,it's a Sacred-Beast.

Labyel:So what?Klono has Hamon,and it's also a Sacred-Beast,but he almost lost.

Geryon:But he won eventually.

Labyel:YES,Anyway,i have cards more powerful than the Sacred-Beasts.Plus you have your deck and it also contains 3 of the most powerful cards in the history of the game.

Geryon:That's right,those cards are the best,but what are your cards,you don't have the........

Labyel:Yes i do,Hameng Stole the 2nd copy from Pegasus and gave them to me before i sent him to get the Godlikes.

Geryon:i'll tell Hameng to follow us once he get the GODLIKES.

Labyel:Let's go.

Episode Six:The Wicked and The God.

Saleem:Your end has come TITANS,Klono,I challenge you into a Shadow Duel.

Klono:Why Shadow?I'm a TITAN,i don't duel shadow duels,it's either TITAN duels or not.

Saleem:I didn't want you to disappear but OK,Let's duel.

Klono:You're so confident,we'll see how confident you'll be when you get trapped in the ring.

Ayman:Just os we can make this quick,while Saleem's destroying you,why don't me and

Yehya Tag Duel against Lazard and Omano.

Omano:I don't Tag Duel.

Ayman:I challenge you into a tag duel.A TITAN TAG DUEL

Lazard:You're on,Let's Duel.

Saleem:Let's Duel

Yehya:Let's Duel

Klono:Let's Duel

Omano:Let's Duel

Ayman:Let's Duel

Saleem VS Klono

Saleem:i'll start by setting 2 cards face down,and i summon W-Wing catapult(ATK:1300)

Klono:I summon crystal beast topaz Tiger(ATK:1600),When my tiger attacks,his ATK is increased by 400.Topaz Tiger,ATTACK.

Tiger jet was destroyed.

Klono:4000

Saleem:3300

Klono:I set 2 cards face down and i end my turn.

Saleem:I summon V-tiger jet(ATK:1600)and now i activate my trap card Roll out which allows me to return W-wing catapult and equipe it to My tiger Jet

and when i equipe it to V-Tiger Jet it's ATK is increased by 400.(ATK:2000).And now i send both my monsters to the graveyard to fusion summon VW-Tiger Catapult(ATK:2000)

NOW,VW attack topaz Tiger.

Klono:3600

Klono:my turn,i set 1 monster face-down and i end my turn.

Saleem:i activate Future Fusion and choose chimeratech overdragon.I send 3 cyber dragons,3 ancient gear soldiers,3 machiners soldier and 1 cyber phoenix to the graveyard as fusion materials.

Klono:But,That's insane,it will be destroyed when he's summoned because when Overdragon is summoned you must send all cards on your field to the graveyard,including Future Fusion.

Slaeem:That's right,but i'm not planning on summoning My Ultimate Creature by future fusion.

Klono:What do you mean.

Saleem:I mean i activate OVERLOAD FUSION.

Klono:????

Saleem:if you're wondering what's it's effect,it allows me to remove fusion materials of a Dark machine type monster from my side of the field or graveyard from play,and summon this fusion monster so i remove the 10 monsters that were send

by the effect of future fusion +Tiger Jet+Wing Catapult+VW Tiger catapult to summon Chimeratech Overdragon.(ATK:10400)

Klono:What? 10400,this is more powerful than the Sacred-Beasts.

Saleem:You know why i'm in the Obelisk Dorm Now,Because i'm the best.Now Chimeratech.ATTACK.The Monster was crystal beast sapphire pegasus.

Saleem:Your turn.

Klono:it's a shame that your chimeratech can be destroyed by the effect of a card,but i don't have this card,so i set 1 monster face down and 1 card face-down and i end my turn.

Saleem:I summon proto cyber dragon(ATK:1100),and i set 1 card face down and i end my turn.

Klono:i set another card and i end my turn.

Saleem:First,i tribute my proto cyber dragon to summon ancient gear beast(ATK:2000).Now ancient gear beast attack his monster,the monster was ruby carbuncle(DEF:300).

And now,Overdragon,ATTACK HIS LIFE POINTS AND FINISH HIM.

Klono:I win,I activate magic cylinder.

Saleem:I don't think so,I activate trap Jammer.which allows me to negate your trap's effect.

Chimeratech,Continue attacking.

Klono:0000

IN this moment and before Klono disappeared,Labyel and Geryon Landed on the Habor and saw Klono Disappear.

Klono:Master,FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEE.

Labyel:This little rat don't deserve the deck i gave him.And he headed towards Klono's Deck and picked up 10 cards and added them to his Duel disk.

Saleem:Oh man,Not More.

Geryon:We are the Masters of THE TITANS.WE CAME TO FORCE TO SURRENDER.

Labyel:You can't defeat us we're undefeatable.

Saleem:If you're undefeatable,Duel me.

Labyel:Not now,and he raised his duel disk.

Saleem:Why do you only have 30 cards in your deck.

Labyel:34,And that's because i gave my best cards to the Kan Brothers,And my brother Geryon.

Geryon:That would be me.

Saleem:Why would you do that?

Labyel:To help them defeat you,but it seems that they're not worhty of it.

Meanwhile:

Ayman:We have Raviel(4000) and Alkana Knight Joker(3800),you can't defeat us now.

Ayman:3800

Lazard:5300

Lazard:your pathetic monsters can't defeat my burn deck.My turn and i activate Meteor of destruction.

Ayman:2800

Lazard:5300

Lazard:Now i switch my Ebon magician curran to defense position(DEF:0)

Yehya:My turn.i summon horus the black flame dragon LV4(ATK:1600)

And now,Horus,ATTACK ebon.Ebon was destroyed.

Yehya:Raviel,And Alkana,Finish them off.

Ayman:3800

Lazard:0000

Lazard:Master,they're not just students,they're very good duelists,Please forgive me.

Omano:They are very powerful.please defeat them.

Labyel:YOu 5 are untrustable,These students aren't Very good,You suck,I gave you the best cards i have and you lost,you will burn in hell forever.

Ayman:Who the hell are you 2?

Labyel:I am Labyel Son of Kajemaru,And this is Geryon Son Marik.

Ayman:Sons of the 2 most destructive persons in this duel monsters?

Labyel:My father wanted to become young again,but Jaden didn't let him,that's why Jaden Yuki will stay in the ring forever.

Yehya:They promised us.

Labyel:and they didn't lie,you have to destroy THE TITANS.

Yehya:Let's duel.

Geryon:You Pathetic Slifer,Don't you know that we are the elitest,We Better than the shadow riders we're better than anyone on this planet,you can't defeat us.

Ayman:I challenge you Labyel.

Labyel:I Don't duel until i'm the only TITAN left,and Right now there's 3.

Ayman:Where's the 3rd one.

Suddenly a voice behind Ayman was talking:Did you forget me Ayman boy.

Ayman turned and stood shocked.

The voice:Are you surprised to see me Ayman?After you defeated me,i joined THE TITANS to become even more powerful.

Ayman:But you're Maximilian Pegasus' son you can get any card you want.

The Voice:not any card,that's why i joined THE TITANS,so i can use the Godlike Cards.

Ayman:What Godlikes?

Labyel:Hameng,did you get them?

Hameng:Of course master,here you go.and he threw 3 cards to Labyel who picked them up and put them in his duel disk.

Ayman:You betrayed us.We will suffer.Let's Duel.

Hameng:i'm no longer that Kaiba Copycat.Now i am Hameng The TITAN.i have a deck of my own now.

Ayman:i'm sure you do,now let's duel.

Labyel:Since you're the only 3 left,each one of you will duel one of us.And AYMAN i CHallenge you.

Ayman:Fine.But you don't have enough cards.

Labyel:Not Now.Saleem will duel Hameng,and Yehya Will duel Geryon.And if they won they duel me,and when they lose.I duel you.

Episode Seven:Deadly confrontation.

Ayman:why am i going to wait till the last?I challenge you.

Labyel:I am the best TITAN,And you are the best student.

Saleem:I am the best duelist.i'm an obelisk.

Labyel:While i was watching the duels,i came out with the conclusion that Ayman is the best.

Yehya:Watching?

Labyel:THere's a camera hidden in each TITAN'S Duel disk.Anyway Hameng Geryon,Let's go.

Hameng:Yehya I challenge you into a TITAN DUEL,Accept or Join.

Yehya:I accept,Let's duel.

Hameng:You think you're a fusion master,wait till you see what i got for you,I summon luster Dragon(ATK:1900).and i end my turn.

Yehya:my turn,i activate the field spell "fusion gate".now i fuse:time wizard and mystical sheep #2 to summon thousand dragon(ATK:2400)

Hameng:Say goodbye.I activate future fusion and i choose Five Headed Dragon,i send 3 blue-eyes white dragons and masked dragon and armed dragon LV5 to the graveyard from my deck as fusion materials.

Yehya:There's 2 turns until 5 headed dragon is summoned,and i'll finish you during this time.

Hameng:i'm Pegasus' son,i don't lose so easily,i activate dragon's mirror and remoove the 3 BEWD to summon BEUD(ATK:4500).

Yehya:And you say you're not a Kaiba copycat.

Hameng:i'm better,i summon the light-hex sealed fusion(ATK:1000).You know it's effect i tribute it and BEUD to summon:Dragon Master Knight.(ATK:5000)

Now D.M.K attac his thousand dragon.3 light balls came out of the dragon's 3 heads along with a sword's strike from the knight on the dragon and headed towards thousand dragon.

Yehya:1400

Hameng:4000

Hameng:and i set 1 card face-down,your turn.

Yehya:i set 1 defense position monster and i set 1 card and i end my turn.

Hameng:My turn,i activate mystical space typhoon to destroy your face down card,now, i use the effect of your fusion gate to fuse red-eyes black dragon with meteor dragon and summon Meteor B. Dragon(ATK:3500)

Yehya:Sorry guyz.but i'm dead.

Hameng:Yes you are,Meteor B.Dragon,Attack.The monster was man-eater bug.

Yehya:Got you,Man-eater bug destroy his D.M.K.

Hameng:you might've destroyed my Dragon but you're still dead.

Yehya:Shut you mouth,i activate fusion Gate's effect to fuse King's knight,Queen's Knight and Jack's Knight to summon Alkana Knight Joker(ATK:3800)

now Joker,Attack his B.Dragon.

Yehya:1400

Hameng:3700

Hameng:That tickles,Ha ha ha.

Yehya:Let's see if this hurts,i activate heavy storm.byebye F.H.D.

All spells and traps are destroyed.

Hameng:My turn.i activate another dragon's mirror and remove masked dragon,armed dragon,meteor dragon,Red eyes B. Dragon and Meteor b. dragon to summon Five Headed Dragon.(ATK:5000)

F.H.D attack.

5 Spheres fired from F.H.D mouthes and destroyed Alkana Knight Joker.

Yehya:200

Hameng:3700.

Yehya:i never give up,It's my turn.

Yehya smiled looking at the card he drew.

Yehya:I set 3 card face down and i end my turn.

Hameng:i attack your life points with my F.H.D.Say hi to your friends.

Yehya:i won't be able to,will you tell Syrus that i'm sorry i defeated him but i had to,

Just like i have to defeat you now,i activate magic cylinder.

Hameng:Do you really think that i would attack you and you have 3 set cards.i activate trap jammer.

Yehya:well you're not that good,cos' i have trap jammer too,which negates the effect of your jammer.

Hameng:I can't belive it, i lost to a slifer.And he disappeared.

Yehya:200

Hameng:0000

Ayman:you see Labyel,Darkness can't beat good.

Geryon:It's time to defeat you Obelisk,Prepare yourself,because you won't duel against any normal monsters.it's A wicked Duel.

Saleem:Let's duel

Geryon:I set 2 cards face down and i summon electrical blade bug(ATK:2400).

Saleem:I activate power bond to fuse 2 cyber dragons in my hand and summon Cyber Twin Dragon(ATK:5600)

Twin dragon,Attack.

Geryon:I activate Negate attack which ends your battle phase.

Saleem:My turn is done.

Saleem:1200

Geryon:4000

Geryon:i activate ultimate offering to summon another 2 electrical blade bugs.

Saleem:1200

Geryon:4000

Geryon:All my monsters attack.

Saleem:0000

Geryon:3000(because of ultimate offering).

A light came out of the ring and hit Saleem.This time he wasn't sucked in.He just stood there like he's a statue.

Saleem:What happened?Why can't i move.

Geryon:You lost to an elite.Getting trapped in the ring isn't a punishment enough for being stupid and duel an ELITE TITAN.

Ayman:And will he ever be free.

Labyel:Well,he will get free if the 3 of us got defeated,so i guess the answer to your question is: NEVER.

Ayman:That's it Labyel,You have the cards you need,and my friends dueled your TITANS,Let's Duel.

Labyel:Actually,Geryon won,and i didn't get all the cards i need,so....

Ayman:So what?

Labyel:There's still a final duel between Yehya And Geryon.

Ayman:And if yehya won?

Labyel:he duels me as we agreed,and when i win,i duel you.

Geryon:But if i won,I will duel you RA.

Yehya:What are we waiting for,Geryon get ready to get your ass kicked.

Geryon:Let's Duel.

Yehya:I activate fusion sage to add 1 polymerization to my hand.Now I activate polymerization to fuse Big Koala and kng of the swamp to summon Master of Oz.(ATK:4200)

And i set 1 card face down.Your turn.

Geryon:I set 1 card face down,and i summon goblin attack force.(ATK:2300)

Yehya:Prepare to meet your demise.i summon queen's knight(ATK:1500)

Now master of oz attack.The big bear started warming and then he fired a punch towards Goblin Attack Force.

Geryon:I am the elite.I don't lose easily,i activate ultimate offering and use it's effect 3 times to summon electrical blade bug and goblin elite attack force.

Yehya:That's 2 times!!!

Geryon:now i tribute my 3 monsters to summon The Wicked god card"The Wicked Dreadroute"(ATK:4000)

Yehya:I've never heard of the wicked god card,And it's still weaker than Master of oz.

Geryon:No he's not,because when he's on the field all monsters' ATK beside him are halved.

Yehya:Halved??!

Geryon:That means that your Oz's ATK is now 2100.

Yehya:i'll cancel my attack.And end my turn.

Geryon:I summon Zombyra the dark(ATK:1050).Now zombyra attack queen's knight.

Yehya:3700

Geryon:2500(Ultimate offering)

Geryon:Now Dreadroute,attack his master.

Yehya:1800

Geryon:2500

Geryon:Show me what you've got Slifer.

Yehya:I've got nothing.I end my turn.

Geryon:Well,Dreadroute.Finish him.

Yehya:0000

Geryon:2500

Geryon:Byebye Slifer.

Yehya got hit by the light from the ring and stood still like Saleem.

Ayman stood crying watching his best friends turning into lifeless creatures,he grabbed his duel disk,put his deck in it and...

Ayman:I had enough.Geryon let's get this over with so i can finish your master.Let's duel

Episode 8:THE WICKED DUELIST.

Geryon:If you chose to join us,you won't regret.

Labyel:But more importantly.You won't be freezed like these suckers.And he pointed at Yehya and Saleem.

Ayman:(Crying)These suckers are my best friends.And i will not join the people who freezed them and Cheat on them.So stop stalling.AND HE Raised his voice saying:NOW LET'S DUEL.

Geryon:You asked for it.i summon Goblin Elite Attack Force in attack mode.4 armored goblins appeared on geryons side of the field.(ATK:2200)

Ayman:You're not the only one with level 4 high attack monsters.I summon Giant Orc.A huge Naked Gorilla-like with a bone in his hand appeared on Ayman's side.(ATK:2200)

Ayman:I set 2 cards face down.Your turn.

Geryon:I just Drew the card that defeated your friend,And here it is.I summon Electrical Blade Bug(ATK:2400)

Now My bug will attack your orc.

Ayman:i'm a staller,so i activate my trap,Gravity Bind.Now no LV4 monster can attack.

Geryon:Then i set 1 card and i end my turn.

Ayman:i summon solar flare dragon.A Flaming Dragon-Snake appeared on Ayman's side of the field.(ATK:1500)

Ayman:But that's not all.beacause during each of my End Phases,you take 500 damage due to my dragon's effect.And now i end my turn.

Ayman:4000

Geryon:3500.

Geryon:i summon Zombyra the dark(ATK:2100) and now i reveal my trap card.Ultimate offering.

Ayman:Will you activate its effect?

Geryon:Of course.That's why i activated it.i activate its effect.I pay 500 LP to summon...

Ayman:Just hold on a sec.....Your LP are now 3000.

Geryon:That's right.

Ayman:I activate Ceasefire which flip all monsters.

Geryon:There's no face down monsters.

Ayman pretended that he didn't hear what Geryon said.

Ayman:And inflict 500 damage to your LP for each Effect monster on the field.And now there's 5.which means 5 X 500 damage to your LP.

Ayman:4000

Geryon:500.

Geryon:I don't care.you have to pay life points to take your opponent's.Now as i was saying,i tribute my 3 monsters to summon The Wicked dreadroute.(ATK:4000).The ground started shaking and the sky turned dark as the great Wicked God appeared on Geryon's side of the field.

Ayman:you forgot about my Gravity Bind.

Geryon:No i didn't,i'm getting rid of it by my Mystical Space Typhoon.The Typhoon headed towards Gravity Bind and destroyed it.

Geryon:And if you've forgotten,all monsters' ATK except my Dreadroute's is halved.Now Dreadroute.Attack Solar flare dragon.

Every thing turned dark,Nothing appeared in the darkness except solar flare dragon,Suddenly he vanished and the darkness vanished along.

Geryon:That was my Dreadroute's attack.

Ayman:750

Geryon:500

Ayman:I set 1 card face down.Your turn scumbag.

Geryon:How dare you?Dreadroute...Teach him manners when talking to the Elite TITAN.Attack him directly.

Ayman:I forgot to mention,I'm undefeatable too,i activate my trap:just dessert.Now for each monster on your side of the field,you take 500 damage.

Geryon:Master,He is indefeatable by me,The only thing that could stop him is the godlikes.REVENGE ME.

Ayman:750

Geryon:0000

Labyel:I never thought that my brother,my best friend will be defeated by the hands of a Slacker like you,Geryon,The Master of the Wicked Gods,being defeated because of a sleezy trap.Mark my words:You are going to Die.

Then he headed towards Geryon's Deck and picked 3 cards.

Labyel:Now,My deck is complete,and you can have what you want,a TITAN duel against The Elitest TITAN,Against the Godlikes.

Ayman:Just sit and wait,Saleem,Yehya You will be free soon.

Labyel:We both lost our friends,The difference is:you'll Join them.Let's Duel.

Ayman picked his deck,Shuffled it and put it back in his duel deck.

Ayman:I'll set 5 cards face down and i end my turn.

Labyel:No trap card can stand against the godlikes.i set one card and i summon opticlops.A one eyed Giant Appeared on Labyel's side.(ATK:1800)

Ayman thought:Opticlops....i thought i'm the only one who uses this card.

Labyel:Surprised???you're not the only one who uses a Fiend Deck.

Ayman:You use a Fiend Deck?

Labyel:after all we are the fiend Keepers.

Ayman:You're wrong,i'm a Fiend keeper,you're just a TITAN who is trying to control the World.

Labyel:Well....We'll see about that soon.

Ayman:Enough small talk and continue.

Labyel:It's your turn.

Ayman:I activate 3 Reckless greed(s) which allows me to draw 6 cards,But the downside is that i can't draw for the next 2 turns.

Now i summon Opticlops and i activate ultimate offering to summon Mystic colwn(ATK:1500) and Sangan:(ATK:1000)

Ayman:3000

Labyel:4000

Ayman:Now,i summon The Ultimate Fiend:"Raviel,Lord of Phantasms".A Blue light came out of Ayman's duel disk and a blinding Lightning stroke on Ayman's side of the field and the Dark Sacred-Beast Appeared on Ayman's side of the field.

Ayman:What are you going to do about that now?my sangan's effect is activated.i choose Right Arm of the forbidden one and add it to my hand.

Labyel:i'll probably summon this exact monster,Son.....You controll the Greatest monster in the familly's deck.

Ayman:Son??!!!

Labyel:There's a lot you don't know....but time will reveal everything..

TO BE Continued

Final Episode:Final Confrontation

Ayman:You are not my father,my father is dead.

Labyel:I am your father,Ayman,but i never wanted to tell you because i am a TITAN,and i knew that you'll refuse to be a TITAN.

Ayman:You're damn right i won't.I am Ayman son of Ahmed.

Labyel:You are Ayman son of Labyel,The Heir of the Fiend's Deck and the contoller of the MIRI Familly's Destiny.

Ayman:You are Not my father.My father didn't even know how to duel.

Labyel:You can Say whatever you want.But you know that noone can control this sacred-beast can control it's power but the one who has the Miri Bloods.

Ayman:I didn't see you control it.

Labyel:Not yet.Are you finished.I want to continue this duel.

Ayman:i set 1 card face-down and i attack your opticlops with my Raviel.There was a moment of silence before the horrifying beast teared The one eyed giant and threw him into the grave.

Ayman:3000

Labyel:1800

LAbyel:i summon crystal beast topaz tiger(ATK:1600)

Ayman;What???Are you out of your mind??

Labyel:Now i activate my set card ultimate offering.I sacrifice 1500 LP to summon 2 Crystal Beast-Topaz tigers(ATK:1600)

Ayman:Are you tributing them to summon a wicked god????you still have a summon.

Labyel:Worse,I sacrifice my 3 crystal beasts to summon The Greatest Card among all cards in this game...

Ayman:Will you summon it and shut up.

Labyel:THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA

Ayman Stood Watching the Golden GOD come out of Labyel's Duel disk and he pictured it tearing his life points.(ATK:4800)

Labyel:Do you think i only use the Pathetic Deck you use?I'm a TITAN and that's a card for a TITAN

Ayman;but.....how could.......THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Labyel:That's why Hameng Son of Maximilian is a TITAN,he Stole the Godlikes and he Used his Father's DIVINE-BEASTS COPY and gave it to me.

Ayman:Copy???

Labyel:You didn't think Pegasus would let the god cards get out of his hands if he didn't have a copy did you??

Ayman:I suppose you have the Godlikes in your deck too.

Labyel:We'll soon find out.Now where were we,Oh yes,I belive RA was about to tear your Raviel.

A huge light ball came out of the winged dragon's mouth and headed towards Raviel.

Ayman:2200

Labyel:300

Ayman:My turn.I activate my trap Jar of greed which allows me to draw 1 card.And i set 1 monster face down.Your turn.

LabyeL:I give you one last chance to join me,where true power is.

Ayman:I refuse.

Labyel:It's your choice,now as you are well aware of,the crystal beasts turn into continous spells when they're destroyed.So i Send my 3 Crystal Beasts to summon Hamon,Lord of Striking Thunder.(ATK:4000)

Ayman:oh sheet,NOT this one.

A light ball appeared on Labyel's Side of the field and it slowly vanished to reveal The lord of thunder behind it.

Labyel:Your Defense will be destroyed and my RA will finish you off.It's been a pleasure to see again son.Hamon Attack his face down monster.

Ayman:it seems that this familly reunion is going to stay a little bit longer cos' my monster can't be destroyed by Battle:Spirit Reaper(DEF:200)

Labyel:You are stalling.i set one card and it'sYour turn.

Ayman:Actually i'm not,Because i'm going to destroy both your monsters.

Labyel:That's impossible,i know your deck,there's nothing in it that can destroy my monsters.

Ayman:You said it yourself,this deck is pathetic,that's why i edited it,and one of the cards i added is LAVA GOLEM.

I tribute 2 monsters one your side of the field to summon it,also on your side of the field.But during each of your standby phases you take 1000 damage to your LP.

Labyel:It's my turn,you think i'll take damage but i activate ring of defence,i take no damage this turn which means my LP is Safe.And now,i tribute Lava golem to summon Dark Ruler Ha Des(ATK:2450)

But That's Not all,because i remove from play,The Winged Dragon of RA and Hamon to summon the GodLike monster:"Dastor,Master of The Dark Side"(ATK:3000)

Ayman:3000,That's it,The Godlike has 3000 ATK,Hahaha.

Labyel:but each turn,i can remove 1 monster from my graveyard to increase its ATK by the same ATK of the removed monster,and my monster is unaffected by your cards' effect.And for this turn,i choose Opticlops

which increase the ATK of my DASTOR to 4800.

Ayman:i still have Spirit Reaper,so my LP are untouchable.

Labyel:That's right,But soon it'll be destroyed,and your LP won't be safe anymore.

Ayman:It's my turn.I set cards face-down and i end my turn.

Labyel:You set so many cards face down.well,my monsters are untouchable.

Labyel:I draw.

Labyel Smiled when he saw the card he drew,it was the card that will save his life points from Ayman's burn card.And his Smile turned into a loud laugh.

Ayman:Why are you laughing???Will you destroy my Spirit reaper.

Labyel:Worse,I activate Polymerization.To Fuse Obelisk The Tormentor,Raviel,Lord of Phantasms,Tomator,Master of Disasters and The Wicked Dreadroute to Summon "THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA".(ATK:17000)

Ayman:17000 ATK,What the hell??

Labyel:This monster is unaffected by your cards' effects.This monster's ATK is the combined ATK of the fusion materials used to summon this monster.

Ayman:You mean there's no praticular fusion materials.

Labyel:The fusion materials of this monsters are 1 God card,1 Sacred-Beast,1 Wicked God and 1 God like.That's why it's name is the alpha and the omega,it's a fusion of gods.

Ayman:I still have my spirit reaper,but more importantly,i activate ceasefire,which means that you're DEAD.

Labyel:when my monster is on the field i don't take any damage.

Ayman:You mean when this monster is summoned you almost win this duel.

Labyel:Tehcnically.

Ayman:Do you have any move or should i draw.

Labyel:Draw.

Ayman:i activate 2 jar of greeds which allows me to draw 2 cards.Ayman suddenly smiled looking at the cards in his hands.

Ayman:I'm sorry dad,you said that when THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA is ummoned you technically win this duel.

Labye:Well,You can't disagree,i mean sooner or later you'll lose.my life points are untouchable,no monster is stronger than this monster.

Ayman:What if i summoned Lava Golem again.

Labyel:With THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA on my side,i don't need to summon another monster so you can't summon it.

Ayman:You're right.But what if.....

Labyel:What if what?

Ayman:What if i summoned the monster i will summon is the greatest monster of them all.

Labyel:I have the greatest monster on my side of the field.

Ayman:Can you tell me what is this then.And he revealed the cards that were in his hands.

Labyel:impossible!!!

A star with a circle around it appeared on Ayman's side of the field and an orange hand appeared followed by another hand,then an orange leg appeared followed by the other leg.And Finally THe Head Appeared.It Was EXODIA THE FORBIDDEN ONE.

Ayman:I Finally Broken the five magical seals of the forbidden one.I call forth The Unstoppable EXODIA.

Exodia ATTACK LABYEL AND FINISH HIM.

Labyel fell and his cards started to fly away.The 3 God likes and the DIVINE-BEASTS suddenly vanished like they never existed.

Labyel:All i wanted was to invade the world of duel monsters side by side with my son.Is that too hard?

Ayman:You should've been satisfied by the Deck our familly had or edit it with normal ways like i did.Now your dream will never come true...Father.Tears starteld falling from Ayman's Eyes while he was saying:I always knew my father was alive.I found him but i lost him again in the same time.

Forgive me DAD.

Labyel:Where there's will there's hope.Continue your life son,i'll die relifed knowing that my son is good person,and a even better duelist.And he Vanishd like the other 2 elite TITANS.

Saleem:I can move again,Horray Ayman you defeated him and you proved that you're better than any TITAN.

Yehya:Don't be sad my friend.I'm sure Dueling your father to death was very hard for you to do.but i lost my uncle too.And we all lost our friend Syrus.

The ring that fell from Labyel's hand started Shaking and eventually it exploded revealing Jaden and alot of other people who were trapped in the ring due to their lost to a TITAN.

In this exact moment Zane woke up,he was still tired.

Zane:What happened?Where are those Titans so i can duel them.

the 3 friends looked at each other and laughed so loud for a few minutes the...

Ayman:While you were napping we saved the world from the TITANS invasion and everybody's free now.

Zane:Jaden...Here's your deck.

Jaden:I hope it was used wisley.

Ayman:Actually...not really.

Yehya:Syrus used it to defeat a TITAN then he turned into a TITAN and dueled us.

Zane:Where's Syrus now.

Ayman,Yehya and Saleem looked at each other and didn't say a word,but their faces said it all.

Zane;No.....He didn't........SYRUS

Yehya:I'm sorry but when he was a TITAN i had to defeat him in a duel.And when he lost,he turned into Ashes.

Jaden:It's all over now.By the way where's Chancellor Sheppard?

Everybody looked around but he wasn't their.

Ayman:Oh there he is.

Yehya:Where?

Ayman:Over their lying on the floor.The poor guy he must've been terryfied.

Everybody started laughing.

Saleem:Oh my God,Now we have to clean everything.

Jaden:Yes,it'll be a fresh new start.

THE END

Cards i made used in this episode

*Fusion/Effect/Lv12/divine/Divine-Beast/ATK??/DEF???:

1 or more Sacred-Beast + 1 or more Godlike + 1 or more monster with Wicked in it's card name + 1 or more DIVINE-BEAST.

This card can only be summoned by fusion summon.This card's ATK and DEF are the combined ATK and DEF of the fusion materials.This card

cannot be destroyed by the effect of a card.As long as this card remains face up on the field you don't take any damage to your Life Points.

Archived