Pokemon Questions

Dark

I think Ashje made a thread just like this, but with riddles. Anyways, this is the Pokemon Question game. I do not think it belongs in games, per se, but if it does, feel free to PM a Mod to move it. Cuz I am not gonna PM them. -_-''

In this game, I will be asking Multiple Choice, opinion based and Mutiple Answer questions. Here is how they work...

Mutiple Choice (2 Points per correct answer): I will be asking PKMN questions and giving 4 OR 5 choices. You must guess the answer.

Opinion Based (3 Points per correct answer): I will be asking a question, and you must answer it based on your own opinion. If you BACK UP YOUR CLAIM WITH EVIDENCE, you will get the 3 PTS.

Multiple Answer (2~5 Points per correct answer): I will be asking a Multiple Choice question, but not giving you the choices. There might be more than one answer. In that case, list as many as you can.

Here is how the game works. I will list the first question. Whoever answers it correctly FIRST will get the points. Make sure that with each answer, you tell me what kind of question you want next. If you get the question right, you will get to choose what TYPE of question (Mutiple Choice, Opinion, Multiple Answer) will be asked next. If you don't choose one, you don't get the points nor the chance to choose the question. I will be listing who got the answers right at the bottom.

Without further ado, lets start! I will start of with easy questions and make them get harder...

Multiple Choice (2 points):

How much base damage does the move "Judgement" do?

A. 80

B. 100

C. 120

D. 60

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correct Answers

N/A

Archived