Yu-Gi-Oh! DR (Dark Rule)

Blain Daio

Hi, before I make the series, I need some duelists.

Here's a little info on my series first...

After Jaden Yuki's legendary duel with Yubel, Domino City was destroyed. A great visionary known as Alvin Sinclair decided to help Dmino by taking over as Domino City Mayor and starting up Sinclair Industries. However, a bunch of rogues in Eastern Domino City nown as The Imperial want to stop Sinclair, for they know that he has more on the mind than rebuilding a city.

I need...

8 Imperials (Group)

5 Sinclair Industries Workers

12 Tournament duelists

I Have

1 Main Character (Edward Leifsson) - (created by Atkella)

1 Main Villain (Alvin Sinclair)

1 Imperial (Katie Allerston - Seat 7) - (created by tectonix55)

Just tell me your characters...

Name :

Position* :

Duel Level (1-20) :

Deck :

Hair Style :

Hair Color :

Eye Color :

Outfit :

Attitude** :

*Positions are Imperials, Tournament Duelists and all the other above listed ones.

** Attitude is... Joyfull, Happy, Calm, Quiet, Emo, Biker, Mean, Cruel, Evil, Psychotic, or Destructive

Name : Eduard "Ed" Leifsson

Position* : Main Character

Duel Level (1-20) : 19

Deck : Spirits or Warriors(Do you want a deck list? I got some pretty wicked ideas.)

Hair Style : Keiji Maeda's hair from Samurai Warriors, just not so long or big (Look him up if you've never played, it's pretty crazy).

Hair Color :Blonde

Eye Color :Blue

Outfit : Gray Dress Shirt over a dark blue tee. Jeans.

Attitude** : Calm and collected always keeps his head but is quick to fight if his friends are endangered. He mostly keeps to himself and is quiet.

If you can't make your own main character, then you're in for some trouble. Believe me.

I'll submit, anyway. You should also give more background on the Imperials; I have no clue what they're about.

Name: Katie van Allerston

Position: Imperial #7

Duel Level: 14

Deck: Unsure as of now, I'll probably make something in the coming week. If I don't, it'll be a Plant-based deck, with Lonefire Blossom and the supports I made as its center piece. (link to them: here)

Hair Style, Hair Color, Eye Color, Outfit: All in the tektek below.

[spoiler=The Tektek]

katie.png

Attitude: Always optimistic and eager, Katie can find the bright side to any situation, and knows exactly how to cheer someone up. She specializes in reconnaissance and information-gathering, and is an expert hacker. The headphones she always wears help to block out external noise, letting her concentrate.

Archived