Best Force Of The Breaker Cards

What's the best cards you've gotten in a force of the breaker pack? Over the summer, I've bought around 20 or so force of the breaker packs.

-2 Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus-Ultra Rare

-2 Raiza The Storm Monarch-Super Rare

-2 Secret Rares

-1 Sky Scourge Norleras-Super Rare

-1 Soul Of Fire-Ultimate Rare

If I had to choose one card that I could get. It would be Elemental Hero Air Neos. I want it so bad. My friend will trade anything for it, and I want to get his Cyberdark Dragon ^_^

I also had a Mirror Force, but I traded it for a Cyber Dragon.

my pulls from force

vocanic doomfire- x2 1ultra, 1 ultimate

tri-blaze accelerator- x1 super

raidiant mirror force- x1 super

noreales( can't remember how it was spelt, but i traded it.) x1 super

rare value- x1 ultra

saphirre pegasus- x2 ultra

i don't have noreales and down any more, traded them. these are just my holo's not all of my pulls. there might be more though.

Nice. I had wanted him' date=' but I really want Diablos and Doomfire. I also want Air Neos from strike of neos, I've tried to get him so many times. :(

[/quote']

i've completed the FOTB set, and my friend has 2 air neos, i have both UTR and UR doomfire, 3 mist archfiends, eradicator epidemic virus, and i want diablos too :(

Nice. I had wanted him' date=' but I really want Diablos and Doomfire. I also want Air Neos from strike of neos, I've tried to get him so many times. :(

[/quote']

i've completed the FOTB set, and my friend has 2 air neos, i have both UTR and UR doomfire, 3 mist archfiends, eradicator epidemic virus, and i want diablos too

so do i except for peguses

[/quote']

i've completed the FOTB set, and my friend has 2 air neos, i have both UTR and UR doomfire, 3 mist archfiends, eradicator epidemic virus, and i want diablos too

so do i except for peguses

i gots 2, (well 3 actully) 2 UR and 1 UTR :D

Archived