Wind Plane (Position change monsters)

bane dragon

Ok, now before anyone critiques this, I would like to say I'm not that familiar to OCG format, so correct me if/when I make a mistake. Also, instead of "Failing" me if I overpower/underpower something, please point out how I overpowered it/them (point out specific cards if you like) so I can learn from the mistake. Ok then, onto the cards:

Enchanted Harpy Footsoldier

Warrior-type/WIND/effect/3 stars

If there are other WIND monsters with higher attack than this card on your side of the field, it cannot be an attack target when in face up attack position

atk 400/def 1400

Floating Foxglove

Plant-type/WIND/effect/3 stars

When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, choose one effect and activate it:

*Change the battle position of one monster on your opponent's side of the field.

*Send one spell or trap on the field to its owner's hand. if this effect is chosen, the owner cannot play/set it that turn.

*increase the attack of all WIND monsters on your side of the field by 500 until the end of your next turn.

atk 0/def 0

Gale-Keep Beast

Beast-Warrior-type/WIND/effect/4 stars

When this card attacks, it is changed to defence position. If this card is in face up defense position and a card effect is directed at it, you may send it back to your hand.

atk 2000/def 100

Skeleton Bird

Zombie-type/WIND/normal/4 stars

This bird has wandered aimlessly in the skys for countless millenia. It is blind, but it is not to be taken lightly because of it.

atk 1900/def 0

Tempest of Sparrows

Winged Beast-type/WIND/effect/6 stars

When this card is attacked when it is face-up defense position, it is switched to attack position. if it is attacked a second time, you can switch the attack to another monster whose attack is less than this monster's defense on your side of the field.

atk 500/def 3300

Termirloc, Holder of the Breeze

Spellcaster-type/WIND/Fusion/effect/7 stars

Gale-Keep Beast + Tempest of Sparrows

This card can only be fusion summoned using the above monsters. You may change this card to defense position after it attacks. If you do, its attack is halved until your next end phase (This effect cannot be activated if you changed its battle position once during this turn). When this card is destroyed and sent to the grave, you can add one normal WIND monster from the graveyard to your hand.

atk 2500/def 3000

Winged Cell

Beast-type/WIND/effect/1 star

Flip: switch one attack position monster on your opponent's side of the field to defense position. If this attack position monster is attacked, destroy it without taking damage.

atk 200/def 100

Wingstorm Dragon

Dragon-type/WIND/Synchro/effect/6 stars

1 WIND tuner + 1 or more WIND non-tuners

each time either players activates a trap, magic, or monster's effect that would change a monster's battle position, you can summon one "Etaqua Token" (0 atk/2000 def/WIND/winged-beast) in defence position. During either player's turn, you may sacrifice one of these tokens to change the position of one monster on the field. If you activate it during your opponent's attack, the attack goes through beforehand.

atk 2200/def 2050

Winged Elemental

Winged Beast-type/WIND/effect/9 stars

The card cannot be set. When this card is summoned, its battle position cannot be changed. This card can be special summoned in defense position if a card whose effect changes the battle position of a monster is activated. This card gains an effect depending on its battle position.

Attack: This card is not destroyed as a result of battle. If this card is destroyed, send one card on the field back to the owner's hand.

Defense: All monsters must attack this card if there are no other monsters on your side of the field. If this card is destroyed, Add one card in your graveyard (Besides a "Winged Elemental") to your hand.

atk 3000/def 3000

Reilintur, Master of the Wind Plane

Spellcaster-type/WIND/Fusion/effect/10 stars

Any 5 WIND monsters (none can have the same name)

This card cannot be destroyed by a card effect. When this card is attacked, it gains the attack of every monster on the field divided by 2. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, remove it from play to special summon one monster you used to fusion summon this monster.

atk 0/def 0

Gathering Storm

Spell/ritual

This card can be used to ritual summon "Vicious Storm-Bringer". You must also sacrifice monsters whose levels are equal to 8.

Vicious Storm-Bringer

Fiend-type/WIND/Ritual/effect/8 stars

This card can only be ritual summoned with the Ritual card "Gathering Storm" and by sacrificing monsters with levels equaling 8. when this card is summoned, place 3 "Storm Counters" on this card. This cards attack and defence are equal to the number of "Storm Counters" x 1000. Each time a monsters battle position is changed due to a card effect, add 1 "Storm Counter" to this card. If this card is attacked and would be destroyed, you may remove 2 "Storm Counters" to negate the attack. If this card is detroyed, remove it from play.

atk ?/def ?

Home of Etaqua

Spell/field

Each time a monster's position is changed due to a card effect, place 1 counter on this card. You can remove 2 counters from this card to change the battle position of one of your opponent's monsters. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can remove 5 counters to negate the effect and destroy the card.

Trap the Wind

Trap/normal

Sacrifice 1 WIND type monster. Increase the attack of 1 monster you control by the level of the monster x 400 until the end phase of the turn.

--------------------

Yes, I did get some of the names and stuff from Windstorm of Etaqua, along with the general idea for the cards

Enchanted Harpy Footsoldier: Average card

Floating Foxglove: Cyber Valley much??? :P... Seriously though had it said "When sent from the field to the graveyard" it be a better card.

Gale-Keep Beast: Modified Spear-Dragon minus Piercing. Second ability could be useful. Still pretty average.

Skeleton Bird: A 1900, 4 Star Zombie. Thats all I see :)

Tempest of Sparrows: Kinda OP. Change to 1550/2600 ATK/DEF

Termirloc, Holder of the Breeze: Just sux. Waste of a fusion summon.

Winged Cell: Should be altered to change any battle position. Pointless 2nd ability.

Wingstorm Dragon: huh???????

Winged Elemental: SUPA OP MEGA BAN! If I'm reading this correctly, this thing is even crazier than Chaos Emperor Dragon!

Reilintur, Master of the Wind Plane: Unreal card. Too pricey to summon, and BROKEN if you do summon it! What the hell?!?!?!

Vicious Storm-Bringer: No comment

Home of Etaqua: Rather pointless as its a field spell (Opponent can use this to.)

Trap the Wind: Crappy as well

Well that my 2 cents on this set

Archived