[Chaotix] Yu-Gi-Oh! DS {Temporarily Discontinued. Sorry)

Chaotix®

Should This Fanfic Be Continued?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should This Fanfic Be Continued?

• Yes. It seems mysterious, but interesting
    • I can't see this going anywhere

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice second chapter this fan-fic is fast developing into a faveorite, let me know if you ever need help with this one, mine fell through cuse I worked to hard on a concept, then couldnt build on it, and was to stubourn to change it XD

Shouhei's D-Wheel was now only meters behind Wrench's D-Wheel. you didnt need to say D-wheel that last time, the subject of the sentence was already established so ...behind Wrench's would have suficed, thats about my only issue

Excellent conclusion, certainly a pretty anime-style victory and I like the sound of this Lotus Dragon XD...

The effect of this stays active for 1 of my Battle Phases, and 1 of yours! his card halves the ATK of all monsters on the field, but each monster can attack 2 times during the same Battle Phase!"

I expect you meant to say This here...

I just realised' date=' if you want a very chalanging opponent for this kid GK or End of Anubis would both suffice

[/quote']

Nice episode, very cool and a nice way to get him out of trouble - very nice way to Synchro from the Graveyard. But I must ask 1 question:

> What card is GK?

1 word for this fan fic...

Overated.

*No storyline

*Duel pretty boring and bland

*Character creation doesn't even exist

*Very random

*The cards are random' date=' and do not flow at all

It's about time someone came out with the truth. Sorry it had to be me.

[/quote']

You really think so? Half your statements are invalid, since the fic just begun...

1 word for this fan fic...

Overated.

*No storyline

*Duel pretty boring and bland

*Character creation doesn't even exist

*Very random

*The cards are random' date=' and do not flow at all

It's about time someone came out with the truth. Sorry it had to be me.

[/quote']

That can be said of a lot of fan-fic when they just start. Of course the cards are gonna be random, they've only just made a debut, and if you want detailed character back stories in the first episode then you have no sense of storyline. Although I'll admit your accusations aren't without reason I'd wait a few episodes before you start badgering it...

Ok I've read it & I must complement you on a good job there.

Since it's only the beginning where the characters are just showing up, not much is expected, but it's still great from here.

I think you could put in a few emotional moments for the characters when the plot comes in & everything starts going crazy. It can really spice up the story in very good ways, as shown in the TV dramas I've watched.

The duel is great, you even put in the duel field system that I reckon Kale once used earlier on. You also highlighted the cards used so that people would what it is, I've seen several Yugioh anime reviews doing that too. It allows people to tell what the card's type is. I see that you are doing the Speed World thing & need a lot of associated cards, (the Speed Spells & others) I suggest you post something on Written Cards or Realistic Cards about your fanfic cards. (I suggest Written Cards for the job)

Anyway, I wish you best of luck in making this fanfic & I'll guide you to the finish line. Just keep writing in the way you think is best for you & also do double-checking to find errors. I also thank you for thinking that I could help you out in this & hope it actually does in the end.

Archived