My first card

thoch4

Please rate me, and i'm sure you guys will let me hear it if this idea completely sucks. I mostly just thought of the effect.

Delkun: The Enforcer

Warrior Type/Dark/Level 10

You can sacrifice up to 3 monsters for this monster. The total defense points of all of the monsters sacrifice will be added to Delkun's attack points. Those monsters are removed from play. You cannot summon any other monsters while Delkun is on the field.

Here's how it should go (IMO):

Delkun, the Enforcer

DARK

Warrior / Effect

Level 10

ATK: 2000

DEF: 3000

This card cannot be Special Summoned. If you Tribute more than 2 monsters to Tribute Summon this card, increase this card's ATK by the combined total of the Tributed monsters' DEF. While this card is face-up on the field, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster.

Here's how it should go (IMO):

Delkun' date=' the Enforcer

DARK

Warrior / Effect

Level 10

ATK: 2000

This card cannot be Special Summoned. If you Tribute more than 2 monsters to Tribute Summon this card, increase this card's ATK by the combined total of the Tributed monsters' DEF. While this card is face-up on the field, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster.

[/quote']

i think it should be

Delkun, the Enforcer

DARK

Warrior / Effect

Level 10

ATK: 0

because 2000 atk, more the effect, would be too overpowered.

I forgot to put the atk and def points. 1000 ATK, 2500 DEF. And, no matter how many monsters summoned for Delkun, he would gain the total amount of def points from those monsters.

wouldn't it be cool if you sacrificed 3 big shield gardna's? the total amount of atk points would be 8800, which is why i put him at level 10. i almost made him devine for that effect.

Archived