New characters needed for"YuGiOh The Elite Duelists

PrimalFear

Which charater do you want to see return in this story the most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which charater do you want to see return in this story the most?

• Yugi Moto/ no atem
    • Seto Kaiba
    • Maximilliun Pegusus
    • Joey wheeler
    • Marik Ishtar
    • Jaden Yuki
    • Zane Truesdale
    • Syrus Truesdale
    • Chazz Princeton
    • Aster Phoenix

okay well here's the deal my fanfaic has A squad named Chosen duelists and The Elite Duelists i need some characters for each side go and read my FanFic so far and pic which characters you would like to see return and for which squad they should go into "The Elite Duelists" or "The Chosen Duelists", out of yugioh and yugioh GX please, in my signature is the link to my FanFic to see the story and plot so far. also if you have any characters you wish to see enter into the fanfic just use the rubric and fill it out thanks you will also recieve +reps for any characters you create that end up going into the FanFic.

Name:

Appearance:

Background:

Personality:

Deck:

Favorite Card:

The Elite squad(bad guys) or The Chosen Squad(good guys):

I think Joey should make a return. He's cool and a pretty good duelist. And i think his deck is really good.

I hate yugi

I think he doesn't deserve to be the King of games' date='his deck is lame and stupid,his strongest card is dark magician.

What kind of a deck is it.

I Vote Aster and Marik

[/quote']

I think Yugi is a good duelist. His deck might not have the strongest monsters but his strategy is really good. As you know he beat Marik who has The Winged Dragon of Ra and that is pretty much the strongest card in the game. So its not all about power.

I hate yugi

I think he doesn't deserve to be the King of games' date='his deck is lame and stupid,his strongest card is dark magician.

What kind of a deck is it.

I Vote Aster and Marik

[/quote']

Not Aster, but maybe Marik. But he can't be in the same body. Actually, maybe he takes over a civilians body and it slowly changes into Marik's figure. Maybe through the power of a shadow sorcerer, like a summoning of the dark prince. Kinda like when those guys summoned Jinzo in Yu-Gi-Oh GX.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Eduard (Ed) Leifsson

Appearance: Mid-length blonde hair, blue eyes, small stubbly goatee. Rather tall and moderately muscular. He wears a gray T-Shirt under a half-buttoned blue dress shirt with jeans and sneakers.

Background: Had an abusive father. When he was 10 his mother and him left to start a new life in whatever city this take place in. Is an A student.

Personality: Shy, quite, and slow to anger but very protective of his friends. If very friendly and polite but only if he is approached.

Deck: Spirit deck.

Favorite Card: Izanagi

Belongs to the Chosen Squad.

Can I join?

Name: Zeke Uniak

Appearance:Short for his age, aqua eyes and wares a black T-shirt with a wight lightning mark on it, blue jeans with a black belt and wight sneakers and black hair.

Background:His parents both died a mystirious death and his 22 year old brother takes care of him. Is a srudent, and loves to duel.

Personality:Is shy and self consious. He is prety smart and he doesnt brag. He isnt that athletik but when needed, alweas make good desisions. Doesnt have many freinds and the friends he has, they obuse him for answeres.

Deck: Lightning deck

Favorite Card: The Creator

The Chosen Squad

Name: Blane Brock

Appearance: Muscular with short black hair, and chiseled features. Wears shorts and t-shirts, has robotic left hand.

Background: Lost his left hand when he was 8 years old, his parents spent their life savings on getting a robotic hand for him. They lost all their money when his dad's company went under. Became homeless and was often beaten-up. Had trouble adapting to his new life, and ran away from home one day at 15. Left and saved his money to but Duel Monsters cards. Fell in love with the game, seeing it as his one way to escape his life. Began playing competitively at 18, and quickly became a very good competitive duelist.

Personality:

Deck: Withdrawn, rough. Rude, but loyal to his allies.

Favorite Card: Montage Dragon (from booster pack "The Duelist Genesis" just so you know)

The Elite squad(bad guys) or The Chosen Squad(good guys): The Elite Squad

soory, for personality and deck I meant to put:

Personality:Withdrawn, rough. Rude, but loyal to his allies.

Deck: Dragon deck, many cards from the Duelist Genesis, main card is "Montage Dragon" also has "Handcuffs Dragon". Purpose is to fill the field with strong dragon, and then deliver finishing blow with "Montage Dragon"

deck also uses cards such as "Intercept" and "Remote Revenge"

Can I join

Name:Cay Clark

Appearance:Young, Cap, Long Blonde Hair, his outfit's kind of like the guy from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald

Background:A young orphan who tries to find out what happened to his parents. One day he met a person who gave him his first deck

Personality:Nice, Competitive, Loyal

Deck:A Defensive Deck with cards like Big Sheild Gardna or the Magnet Warriors

Favirote Card(s):Beta the Magnet Warrior, Gamma the Magnet Warrior, and Alpha the Magnet Warrior

Squad:Chosen Squad (good guys right)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Complete Deck List

Monsters

Beta the Magnet Warrior (x3)

Alpha the Magnet Warrior (x3)

Gamma the Magnet Warrior (x3)

Valkyrion the Magna Warrior (x3)

Big Shield Gardna

Mid Sheild Garda

Ghost Gardna

Giant Soldier of Stone

Mystical Elf

Blindly Loyal Goblin (x2)