Who Is Your Favorite God Card?? or Lord Card

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Obelisk the Tormentor. He's hard to get out, but his ability to gain infinite ATK for one turn makes him stronger than either of the other two God cards. And I never liked the Sacred Beasts, so... :twisted:

Also note: Several people I know have said that it's easy to destroy the Egyptian God Cards with cards like Smashing Ground. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY UNTRUE.

Obelisk the Tormentor. He's hard to get out' date=' but his ability to gain infinite ATK for one turn makes him stronger than either of the other two God cards. And I never liked the Sacred Beasts, so... :twisted:

Also note: Several people I know have said that it's easy to destroy the Egyptian God Cards with cards like Smashing Ground. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY UNTRUE.

[/quote']

You, MAH BOY, need to stop to watching the Anime and start playing the card game.

And yes, you can destroy the egyptian god cards with card effect, Spell and trap cards.

Raviel is only good when u have the one of the other two sacraded beasts in play like uzial and his super mst effect. i never got all 3 out but i have got 2 out. u use uzial destroy that mirrior force and then attack that face down monster they have and sac uzial to raviel bam u can have a 7000+ monster attack them and set deck devy virus and morphing jar bam ur set for the next turn end. X3

Archived